Are gay men really more sensitive and caring?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Winston
Site Admin

Are gay men really more sensitive and caring?

Post by Winston »

I have some questions I'm curious about.

Are gay men really more sensitive and caring, as American women claim? Why would they understand the needs of American women better than straight men do? Is that a myth? Why do American women say that? What is it based on?

Also, other than sexual orientation, are gays any different from straights in terms of personality, character and morals?

I have no gay friends so I can't comment. For some reason, they don't seem to like me. Do any of you have gay friends? If so, what's your take on these questions?

Am I the only one with no gay friends? It seems every girl has a gay friend and everyone knows one, except me. Why is that? Just like everyone's smoked pot except me. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Yes, they are. Gay men tend to have feminine energy which women tend to relate to easier.

If you understand that American women are now driven by hedonism, not pragmatism, gay men are naturally a better interpersonal fit for them.

There is a phenomenon called a "fag hag" which is a woman who chooses to be a virtual groupie for a gay male friend. Fag hags do this because of the interpersonal dynamic they have with gay men.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Huh? How are gay men better for hedonism? Why are they a better interpersonal fit?

What about my other questions above?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

the answer to that question is who gives a f**k...

actually they cant be that sensitive if they can tolerate and actually enjoy another man buttfucking the shit out of them.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

To my knowledge, I haven't known any since the '70s, but I have a very narrow social circle.

I think the comfort of American women with them is a function of narcissism. AW have become uncomfortable around the other -- people who are not like them, people who represent a countering sexual dynamism. Gays are unthreatening, just one of the girls.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:Huh? How are gay men better for hedonism? Why are they a better interpersonal fit?

What about my other questions above?
Some of your questions I am unable to address because I too have no gay friends. I do have female friends with gay friends however and the impression that I get from them is that they like the girly side of gay men. "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" the saying goes.

When I said hedonism, that means that American women do whatever "feels good" regardless if it is good, bad, or immoral. Consorting with gay men is something they tend to enjoy so they do it.

Gay men do not like me either. I think it is because most black Americans do not approve of homosexual lifestyle so they typically have major attitude with me. I could care less however.

Homosexual men are the new "sympathy" group in America. It is fashionable to advocate for them out of political correctness at the moment. Women and gay men mutually feed off of that dynamic.
DarkMinxMish
Freshman Poster

Re: Are gay men really more sensitive and caring?

Post by DarkMinxMish »

Winston wrote:I have some questions I'm curious about.

Are gay men really more sensitive and caring, as American women claim? Why would they understand the needs of American women better than straight men do? Is that a myth? Why do American women say that? What is it based on?

Also, other than sexual orientation, are gays any different from straights in terms of personality, character and morals?

I have no gay friends so I can't comment. For some reason, they don't seem to like me. Do any of you have gay friends? If so, what's your take on these questions?

Am I the only one with no gay friends? It seems every girl has a gay friend and everyone knows one, except me. Why is that? Just like everyone's smoked pot except me. lol
Hello Winston,

In my opinion I think they can be, but at the same time their not TOO much different from regular straight males.
I have a few gay friends and they are pretty different from one another, but they just sort of get it. One hasn't come out to his family yet, but his sister knows. The first time I met him was in a assembly and he insulted me completely. My close friend introduced us soon after (nervously), but I was in a bit of a shock at how rude he was. lol Soon after though his freshness grew on me and we've been pretty good friends since. He acts completely masculine and like a regular dude around his folks and other people. You wouldn't even know he was gay and then around us he's himself w/o inhibition. He's haitian so his family is severely strict and he's very respectful of his family...
He's pretty sensitive I think and caring, but w/o it being mushy. He can be extremely fresh, brash, blunt, rude, and yet charming. It's his way of meaning well...like when he told me I didn't walk like a girl and I had hips so move them. He showed me how to walk in heels and etc...and to stop being a prude. What made him fun though was that he was interactive, lively, and honest w/o being judgmental. He just let people be and so it didn't matter if he was gay or not that's just his sexual orientation not him entirely.

There's another gay guy I know who's Caucasian he's a bit of a mixed bag you could say. He was okay to be around, but his personality was a bit offensive. He likes to get his way and all so we often tried to indulge him, because he would start getting an attitude when people didn't give in. What I like about him was his humor it ran black and he was highly cynical. The guys was extremely sensitive, but I think he hid it behind his remarks and slightly offensive, off colored humor. He usually didn't take much shit and he's more of a high maintenance type. I didn't mind being in a crowded room w/ him, but just me and him no. He made me nervous and uncomfortable. I didn't like to be a single focus, because he liked to nit pick at people for entertainment.
Other times he was too touchy and didn't think about other people's feelings. lol
He was selfish, worldly, but a bit childish. ( a bad combo) Plus I'm damn certain he would blackmail a person at the drop of a hat if he had something good on you. In all he reminded me of a "wasp" and came from a good family, but he looked down on other people. As his friend he expected you to fall in line and behave a certain way. Too sum it up he was a asshole at times, but he could be kind.
Anyway he was way more hedonistic and sexual, then my first gay friend. He seemed pervy towards girls as well, but his behavior changed like the wind so it was hard to tell. lol
He shares a close emotional relationship with another girl I knew and she's just as uninhibited and wild if not wilder, then he is.

As for not having a gay friend well it takes "gaydar" to know if someone is gay and the permission of that individual to let you in. Gay people are really private and closed to outsiders or people they feel won't understand. They seem to gravitate towards people who are curious and/or has a more open minded. They like humor a lot and they are pretty creative. I been to a few gay events like Bagly. It's sort of a dance/ party type thing for teens and younger adults. They're pretty open and fun there. My friend bought us there and it was odd at first, but eventually you enjoy the atmosphere. When you see two hot guys dancing, friends fight, and straight couples making out you know they are no different then us.

Pricking up her golden head:
We must not look at goblin men,
We must not buy their fruits:
Who knows upon what soil they fed
Their hungry thirsty roots?"
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand something though. I'm kind, caring and sensitive, yet American women treat me like dirt and leave me in the dust. So how come when a gay guy is kind, caring and sensitive then it counts as a positive to American women?

Can't a guy be kind, caring, understanding and sensitive without being gay? I know I am, yet I am straight. So why doesn't it count in my favor?

lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Winston wrote:I don't understand something though. I'm kind, caring and sensitive, yet American women treat me like dirt and leave me in the dust. So how come when a gay guy is kind, caring and sensitive then it counts as a positive to American women?

Can't a guy be kind, caring, understanding and sensitive without being gay? I know I am, yet I am straight. So why doesn't it count in my favor?
I would guess that when you interact with women your body language gives off the impression that you long to fornicate with them, women pick up on this and because American women are not attracted you they feel threatened. When gays interact with women they are simply looking to be friends so women don't feel in any way threatened. If you were a 'hot' guy, you could interact with women like you do and receive a positive response often leading to your wishes of fornication being granted. However you would have then just been another narcissistic American and you'd never have went on your journeys or created this site, so there are positive aspects to all life's difficulties.
DarkMinxMish
Freshman Poster

Post by DarkMinxMish »

Winston wrote:I don't understand something though. I'm kind, caring and sensitive, yet American women treat me like dirt and leave me in the dust. So how come when a gay guy is kind, caring and sensitive then it counts as a positive to American women?

To be completely honest why an American women would treat you like dirt if your kind, caring, and sensitive. I think those are positive qualities in a guy and would rather have that, then someone who's an insensitive jerk.

Hmm....maybe it's the type of women you're around. Every women is different and maybe some see that ass weak. For a gay guy maybe since the stereotypes perpetuate that sort of character women expect it more??? Though in my experience really kind guys are usually liked and "awwed"/ (the teddy bear effect) over unless the females are overly cynical, jaded, and bitches. Then thats a different story....Of course a guy can be understanding w/o being gay that's like a women's main dream to find a man who understands. It counts in your favor hun you just haven't ran across your girl yet.

Maybe if your only doing hook ups and one night stands well the chance of finding a female who wants more is slim. Females who do that usually aren't looking for a man to be emotionally invested or sensitive. You have to find one's who are in it for keeps.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I had a gay friend in high school and then college. I actually never knew he was gay until he came out of the closet later in college. He was an artist and a major chic magnet in college. Some of the hottest looking women on campus were his friends. The women seemed to be attracted by his sophistication which the straight men (many of whom grew up on farms) just didn't have.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

DarkMinxMish,
That's very cliched advice, and useless. Anyone can just say "You haven't found the right person yet". Why should we all have to wait for the right person? Why is it always up to destiny? Why can't we have choices rather than just wait for "the one"? I prefer to have choices anytime I want. A man should have choices. He shouldn't be limited to waiting his whole life to waiting for "the one".

FYI, I've met many compatible AW, but they just don't like me in the romantic sense. In America, everything has to be perfect to get a decent partner. That's ridiculous and unnatural and not the way it is in most countries and in past human history.

Question: So are there no caring sensitive men who are straight? Why do American women always say on TV that all caring sensitive men are gay? Where does that myth come from? Why is it hard for them to find a caring sensitive straight man?

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

DarkMinxMish wrote:

To be completely honest why an American women would treat you like dirt if your kind, caring, and sensitive. I think those are positive qualities in a guy and would rather have that, then someone who's an insensitive jerk.

Hmm....maybe it's the type of women you're around. Every women is different and maybe some see that ass weak. For a gay guy maybe since the stereotypes perpetuate that sort of character women expect it more??? Though in my experience really kind guys are usually liked and "awwed"/ (the teddy bear effect) over unless the females are overly cynical, jaded, and bitches. Then thats a different story....Of course a guy can be understanding w/o being gay that's like a women's main dream to find a man who understands. It counts in your favor hun you just haven't ran across your girl yet.

Maybe if your only doing hook ups and one night stands well the chance of finding a female who wants more is slim. Females who do that usually aren't looking for a man to be emotionally invested or sensitive. You have to find one's who are in it for keeps.
Most of the women I've met and been around see kindness and sensitivity as a weakness. Most of them like the bad boy types--you know, the ones always in trouble with the law, tough, selfish, arrogant, combative, and mean personalities that treat people like dirt. That's what most women seem to be attracted to these days...
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

I think you would come sleazy compared to a gay man in general. Because gay men have more social knowledge and competence as they don´t get distracted by woman. This social and cultural power is a great source of energy where the women try to benefit from it.
DarkMinxMish
Freshman Poster

Post by DarkMinxMish »

Winston wrote:DarkMinxMish,
That's very cliched advice, and useless. Anyone can just say "You haven't found the right person yet". Why should we all have to wait for the right person? Why is it always up to destiny? Why can't we have choices rather than just wait for "the one"? I prefer to have choices anytime I want. A man should have choices. He shouldn't be limited to waiting his whole life to waiting for "the one".

FYI, I've met many compatible AW, but they just don't like me in the romantic sense. In America, everything has to be perfect to get a decent partner. That's ridiculous and unnatural and not the way it is in most countries and in past human history.

Question: So are there no caring sensitive men who are straight? Why do American women always say on TV that all caring sensitive men are gay? Where does that myth come from? Why is it hard for them to find a caring sensitive straight man?
Winston I never said you have to wait for the right one yet, I said you haven't found the right one yet there's a difference.

Also you can actively search for a women that'll care for you and you should. Once you sift through all of the mess you'll probably find someone for you. It takes times some people are lucky to find someone immediately and others aren't.
I can't say if you'll ever find someone, but I believe you will. Besides after all of this time all of your relationships couldn't have been that bad hun. It takes two to tango....and like I said maybe it's the type of women.

There are women out there believe or not that like strong, sensitive men. Not everyone is out there looking for a bad boy and some women who are worth it tend to be more cautious. They like to start of slow and steady hoping it'll lead to more. Those are the one's in there for the long hall and that sort of relationship takes time.
Yeah your right wanting a perfect partner is unnatural and ridiculous. There are women out there who will not take less and their stupid and are going to be prone to disappointment, but you my friend have a broader view.

So try to meet a more down to earth female they exist.