Chinese and Asian Americans will be the new scapegoats?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Chinese and Asian Americans will be the new scapegoats?

Post by zboy1 »

ManInSiam
Freshman Poster

Post by ManInSiam »

delete
Last edited by ManInSiam on May 9th, 2012, 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

As a Korean American ..I can totally understand. You just have to be careful...with what's happening globally. USA speaks about freedom and equality but it's totally bull shit...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

maninsiam wrote:I've never felt any strong bond with fellow Asian-Americans, in fact I've disliked them most of them, especially Korean-Americans. Maybe in part it's because I grew up identifying with my mostly all-white surroundings, which I actually liked compared to the Asian-Americans I ran into later on. I once got involved in some mild Asian-American activism right after college, but I soon realized their issues were too insignificant to hold my interest. In fact, insignificance pretty much describes how I view Asian-Americans, and that view is much clearer now that I'm no longer in the USA.
That's why I want out of the country and move to Asia, so I won't have to deal with as much b.s. as I do staying here.
asianwomaninamerica
Freshman Poster

Post by asianwomaninamerica »

[quote="ManInSiam"]I've never felt any strong bond with fellow Asian-Americans, in fact I've disliked them most of them, especially Korean-Americans. Maybe in part it's because I grew up identifying with my mostly all-white surroundings, which I actually liked compared to the Asian-Americans I ran into later on. I once got involved in some mild Asian-American activism right after college, but I soon realized their issues were too insignificant to hold my interest. In fact, insignificance pretty much describes how I view Asian-Americans, and that view is much clearer now that I'm no longer in the USA.[/quote]

Same here. I can't wait to leave America and live in Japan. Sadly I hear that Japan is becoming more like America though...
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

To credit the Korean-Americans, they are very hard-working and achieve high academic standards. Koreans were always known for their tenacity and bravery, even the Viet Cong feared them during the Vietnam war. They said the Koreans were fierce fighters and would never back down.

I never met a Korean that a dumbass or stupid, they were high achievers in high school/college. The only Koreans that disappointed me were the ones deeply involved in the hiphop/rap culture, they thought they were black. Nigger coons ruin the best of any quality.

I am part Filipino and I can tell you that Philippines is a shithole. The only people who praise the Philippines are fat, bald, old white men. Gross.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

zboy, don´t be afraid. When the US makes problems Israel and Turkey hispanics and Asians kick their hypocrite ass. The time of the white men is gone. You own America. They will be as important as the amish people. They will become extinct sooner then later. We will create a homeland for them in Alaska.