Arizona racist white ladies threaten Mexican people

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Arizona racist white ladies threaten Mexican people

Post by zboy1 »

Look at these three classy American women:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

Mexican isn't a race, it's a nationality. Mexicans can be of any race.

The most common race in Mexico, the one Americans think of automatically when they hear the word "Mexican" is the mestizo race; people of mixed Spanish and Native American descent.

Mestizos only make up about 60% of Mexico's population though. The country is also 15% white as well as 20% unmixed Native American and about 5% other (which includes Mexicans of Asian, Arab, Jewish, and Black descent; yes, there are Mexicans of all these different races).
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

I had to stop watching that video after about one minute. My brain cells were screaming in pain and begged me to stop after hearing those AW's talk.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

This has nothing to do with white supremacy. These are self-entitled American girls. Their attitude would be the same if they were latino or black. I'm sure they indeed see themselves as superior, but the reasoning for this changes depending on the situation and is irrelevant. I even see Americanized Filipinas with the superiority mentality. Girls like this believe the world revolves around them and though they are spoiled by a lifestyle that was built with the blood and sweat of a lot of men, they don't want to give men any respect. In fact they see men as their servants just like they see everyone else. But that's another issue.

The poorest people Mexico has to offer are going across the border to improve their lives, but inevitably lower the standard of living and the standard of education for Americans. I have sympathy for illegals, as they have little choice, and I have sympathy for people in wealthy nations who have to deal with this shit - unfortunately these girls are terrible representatives for the problem.

Race does have a lot to do with it. Mexicans start having babies in their teens. If your village is poverty-sticken, breeding like rabbits isn't the smartest way to improve the situation. Also what was seen as acceptable living in Mexico 50 years ago, is seen as dire today. Why? Because people watch tv, see European civilization and want the same. Why don't they build the same? Well, maybe they can't. Is it genetic differences, cultural differences.. there are a lot of factors. Whatever the reason is, at the end of the day race does play a part. It's easier for Mexicans, Somalis, etc to emigrate to a wealthy nation illegally, and play the victim while populating it with their ethnicity. Because whites (and Japanese, Koreans, etc) planned ahead and made good decisions, they have to pick up the slack for nations populated by dumber people. Why?

So in conclusion, American women are pieces of shit who need a taste of humble pie. Hopefully they will receive a rude awakening soon as the economy continues its downwards spiral. But that doesn't mean they're in the wrong on this issue.
viewtopic.php?t=11124
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

I'm not surprised. :x

See my thread: viewtopic.php?t=12397
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Falcon wrote:I'm not surprised. :x

See my thread: viewtopic.php?t=12397
Depending on the point of the post, these two females are total bimbos at any rate, and I am sure this holds true in all areas of their life.
Racists no doubt and idiots. however, to imply that anyone who is against illegal immigration is a racist idiot of some kind is more intellectually
degenerate than even the bimbos in the video. The two dumb broads seem like the opening point in a straw man argument.

Outwest