I hate to beat a dead horse but, BLACK GUYS thread input

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
ishwri
Freshman Poster

I hate to beat a dead horse but, BLACK GUYS thread input

Post by ishwri »

It seems on Rooshvs forum its stated that black men have an different gaming selection than white men here in the U.S. I pretty much agree with this article. It seems when I go out here in, mostly white women that know they only want black men are open to talking to you no matter how your game is. Ive noticed alot of my friends I work with always say this about the sexy white girl 'DO SHE LIKE BLACK GUYS? I think in america alot of nonblack women look down on anyone thats black. However theres alot of exception such as (phoenixsosa). I dont want to put white women on a pedistal but, it seems they maybe are only option for regular black men depending on your part of the country and if you cannot go overseas for some time.

What do you guys think?

Do Black Guys Have A Game Advantage?
By Roosh

If you’re a white guy just starting out in the game, you may have witnessed black guys talking to girls of different races with the appearance of making easy progress. Perhaps you wonder if it’s just easier to get laid if you’re black, something I’ve thought of myself before getting into the game.

From what I’ve observed in the field over the past ten years, it’s actually harder for a black guy to get with a non-black woman. Many people underestimate that a majority of women are totally closed off to the idea of dating a black man or any other man outside her race for whatever reason. They may have dated a black man once in the past, but don’t have the open mentality that is needed for a newcomer to properly seduce her. On the other hand, the girls who do like black guys will be much more passionate about trying to get with them than a girl who likes white or Latino guys.

Let’s say I go out with a black guy to a random club in Argentina. I estimate that ten out of the fifty girls there will be be somewhat open to dating me. I’ll have to work to get them, and my results will vary, but I have a shot with these ten girls. Only two or three out of the fifty girls will be open to dating my black friend, but those few will be much more vigorous in letting that interest be known. They will look at him more and maybe even approach him outright, where I’d have to do my own approaches. Even though he has significantly less options, his chance of closing that night will be higher than mine.

Black guys have a more limited selection in potential partners that are outside their race, but they have it easier with a girl who is already predisposed to liking black guys. If you compare a white guy and black guy with equal game and looks, the white guy will slightly edge him out on quality, and the black guy on quantity. To me that comes out as a wash. While I often see hate on black guys for going after heavy set girls, any truth to that can be attributed to their personal preferences of desiring thickness, not an innate inability to scoring higher quality.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

To address your original question: I believe I have a lot of options in America as a black guy. I date mostly white women and I have dated Latinas too. I told this to men on here before: If black women were the only women in America or in the world, I would be f***ed. I would be dateless and sexless.

My experience:

It's not just white women with me, it is Latinas too. I didn't start talking to Latinas until 2005 on CPixel and MySpace.

I messaged this Mexican girl. She was the finest Mexican girl I have ever seen. She still is. We talked nonstop on MySpace, 2 weeks straight. I was living in Hawaii at the time and I said I wanted to live in Arizona. I have money so I am visiting Arizona for the first time. I told her I am coming down there. We agree to meet. She gave me her number.

When I first came to Phoenix, AZ, she was the first person I met there. She called me from the San Francisco airport and left me a voicemail saying she missed me and wanted to talk to me. I called her the moment I arrived in Phoenix at the hotel I was at and she drove all the way from where she lived (she lived on the other side of Phoenix) and met me in person. The next day, she drove me around the city, bought me lunch (she did this on her own), she asked me if I needed any money and I threw out a number, $100 just to see if she would give me that amount and she went straight to the ATM and gave me the money. That is one example.

Another one is this: I take the public bus and I see this Latina all of the time. One day, both of us were sitting at the back of the bus and I knew she was going to talk to me. I knew she was staring at me from the corner of my eye. She asked me where I was going and we had small talk. I wish I asked for her number because she was cute.

The reasons why I think white women like me:

1. I look like 2Pac/I am attractive. I never really had a high opinion of my looks though. I think I am good looking, but I have always focused on my personality more than anything.

2. I have a cool personality.

3. I have a nice sense of humor.

4. I know how to flirt. I know what to say. I know how to tease at the right moment. I know when a girl wants me to hold her hand or what not. Instinct.

5. It doesn't matter what it is, I usually have something in common with a white girl. Music, movies, sports, etc. I will have something in common with them.

6. I am unique (not Winston unique lol). All of my clothes are blue. Blue socks, blue underwear, blue jeans, blue shorts, etc. I stand out from the crowd. You know it's me because I am the only guy wearing midnight blue everything. The way I look is unique. "Baldhead, mustache and goatee is not unique!" Well, I don't see too many men that look the way I do. I started shaving my head at age 16 and have done it ever since. It is my signature look.

7. I have mystique, signature mannerisms and signature idiosyncrasies. Many people say my walk is like a "pimp." My best friend Wayne said he knew it was me walking down the street because my of my walk. My other friend, Josh, he said similar that he knew it was me that left his house or walking somewhere because of my walk. I do things other people don't do. I stand out from the crowd.

8. I have always liked white women since I was a little kid. My first "girlfriend" was in 4th grade. White girl named Jill. She was the sexiest girl at school not named Kelly Moore. I was too scared to talk to Kelly because she was that fine. I got the second best! Funny how I wasn't scared of Jill. Anyway...

9. I don't dress like a thug. I don't act like a thug. I don't sound like a thug. I don't sag my pants. I don't have gold or platinum teeth. I speak proper English. I am clean cut. Basically, I am not a walking stereotype of black men that we all hate. I am just a regular guy.

I developed these mannerisms and stuff when I "resurrected" myself back in the summer of 2001. I was tired of being made fun of. I wanted to change. People were like, "Stop smacking your lips." "Stop talking like that!" and other pet peeves. So, I was smart enough to recognize that I needed to change my appearance, my personality, etc. I didn't know a PUA community existed back in 2001. I never did PUA and never will. I have always been myself. All I did was change things I didn't like about myself. I listened to people say what they didn't like about me and I took it as ammunition. I went from Steve Urkel to Stefan Urkelle. It was literally a week or so later that I knew I did the right thing.

White girls coming up to me, I am getting numbers from white girls without even asking them. I remember back in 12th grade, it was me, and my two best friends in the library. Two cute white girls were sitting like 2 desks down. I knew they were talking about us. I just didn't know what lol. So, both of the white girls leave the library, but before they did, they began to rub my head. Things like this happened at random. Another one: I was working at this elementary school and we went on a skating field trip. Some girl said, "Hey, how come you didn't ask me to skate?" and I was like, "I didn't see you." Then I did see her slip on the rink and she was like, "Did you see me trip?" I said. "Yeah, looked like it hurt." She was like, "Ha, you should have helped me up!"

I have lived in Illinois (where I am from originally), Arizona, Missouri, Hawaii and all of the same shit has happened with me and white women. White women just like me. I am just one black guy though. I just think it is the old "you attract what you like" scenario. White women and Latinas (since I have been in Arizona) have always been women to approach me or if I approached them, they would respond positively. The opposite is true with black women. Black women never liked me, but all of my black friends have semi-good to good experiences. I don't really like black women so I don't give a shit lol. I just think this all depends on you.

Some girls have said something like this to me: This is from a girl that was Latina and her name was Stephanie, she said this to me:

"I don't even like black guys, but you are just so sexy to me. Something about you." She dated only white guys.

This is just my opinion of what I have experienced with white women since I have talked to them more than any other race. Latinas are runner ups.

Just my experience though.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:To address your original question: I believe I have a lot of options in America as a black guy. I date mostly white women and I have dated Latinas too. I told this to men on here before: If black women were the only women in America or in the world, I would be f***ed. I would be dateless and sexless.

My experience:

It's not just white women with me, it is Latinas too. I didn't start talking to Latinas until 2005 on CPixel and MySpace.

I messaged this Mexican girl. She was the finest Mexican girl I have ever seen. She still is. We talked nonstop on MySpace, 2 weeks straight. I was living in Hawaii at the time and I said I wanted to live in Arizona. I have money so I am visiting Arizona for the first time. I told her I am coming down there. We agree to meet. She gave me her number.

When I first came to Phoenix, AZ, she was the first person I met there. She called me from the San Francisco airport and left me a voicemail saying she missed me and wanted to talk to me. I called her the moment I arrived in Phoenix at the hotel I was at and she drove all the way from where she lived (she lived on the other side of Phoenix) and met me in person. The next day, she drove me around the city, bought me lunch (she did this on her own), she asked me if I needed any money and I threw out a number, $100 just to see if she would give me that amount and she went straight to the ATM and gave me the money. That is one example.

Another one is this: I take the public bus and I see this Latina all of the time. One day, both of us were sitting at the back of the bus and I knew she was going to talk to me. I knew she was staring at me from the corner of my eye. She asked me where I was going and we had small talk. I wish I asked for her number because she was cute.

The reasons why I think white women like me:

1. I look like 2Pac/I am attractive. I never really had a high opinion of my looks though. I think I am good looking, but I have always focused on my personality more than anything.

2. I have a cool personality.

3. I have a nice sense of humor.

4. I know how to flirt. I know what to say. I know how to tease at the right moment. I know when a girl wants me to hold her hand or what not. Instinct.

5. It doesn't matter what it is, I usually have something in common with a white girl. Music, movies, sports, etc. I will have something in common with them.

6. I am unique (not Winston unique lol). All of my clothes are blue. Blue socks, blue underwear, blue jeans, blue shorts, etc. I stand out from the crowd. You know it's me because I am the only guy wearing midnight blue everything. The way I look is unique. "Baldhead, mustache and goatee is not unique!" Well, I don't see too many men that look the way I do. I started shaving my head at age 16 and have done it ever since. It is my signature look.

7. I have an aura/signature mannerisms/signature idiosyncrasies. Many people say my walk is like a "pimp." My best friend Wayne said he knew it was me walking down the street because my of my walk. My other friend, Josh, he said similar that he knew it was me that left his house or walking somewhere because of my walk. I do things other people don't do. I stand out from the crowd.

8. I have always liked white women since I was a little kid. My first "girlfriend" was in 4th grade. White girl named Jill. She was the sexiest girl at school not named Kelly Moore. I was too scared to talk to Kelly because she was that fine. I got the second best! Funny how I wasn't scared of Jill. Anyway...

9. I don't dress like a thug. I don't act like a thug. I don't sound like a thug. I don't sag my pants. I don't have gold or platinum teeth. I speak proper English. I am clean cut. Basically, I am not a walking stereotype of black men that we all hate. I am just a regular guy.

I developed these mannerisms and stuff when I "resurrected" myself back in the summer of 2001. I was tired of being made fun of. I wanted to change. People were like, "Stop smacking your lips." "Stop talking like that!" and other pet peeves. So, I was smart enough to recognize that I needed to change my appearance, my personality, etc. I didn't know a PUA community existed back in 2001. I never did PUA and never will. I have always been myself. All I did was change things I didn't like about myself. I listened to people say what they didn't like about me and I took it as ammunition. I went from Steve Urkel to Stefan Urkelle. It was literally a week or so later that I knew I did the right thing.

White girls coming up to me, I am getting numbers from white girls without even asking them. I remember back in 12th grade, it was me, and my two best friends in the library. Two cute white girls were sitting like 2 desks down. I knew they were talking about us. I just didn't know what lol. So, both of the white girls leave the library, but before they did, they began to rub my head. Things like this happened at random. Another one: I was working at this elementary school and we went on a skating field trip. Some girl said, "Hey, how come you didn't ask me to skate?" and I was like, "I didn't see you." Then I did see her slip on the rink and she was like, "Did you see me trip?" I said. "Yeah, looked like it hurt." She was like, "Ha, you should have helped me up!"

I have lived in Illinois (where I am from originally), Arizona, Missouri, Hawaii and all of the same shit has happened with me and white women. White women just like me. I am just one black guy though. I just think it is the old "you attract what you like" scenario. White women and Latinas (since I have been in Arizona) have always been women to approach me or if I approached them, they would respond positively. The opposite is true with black women. Black women never liked me, but all of my black friends have semi-good to good experiences. I don't really like black women so I don't give a shit lol. I just think this all depends on you.

Some girls have said something like this to me: This is from a girl that was Latina and her name was Stephanie, she said this to me:

"I don't even like black guys, but you are just so sexy to me. Something about you." She dated only white guys.

This is just my opinion of what I have experienced with white women since I have talked to them more than any other race. Latinas are runner ups.

Just my experience though.
Wow, man. Awesome truth. Have you ever had a Black man or a Black woman tell you why Black women arent' feeling you?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Black men tell me that black women like me and I don't notice. My best friend Dave did say that this girl named Heather (light skinned) liked me and I didn't believe him until she all of a sudden started saying hi to me and talking to me. I think she began to like me because we both were in the library and I was talking to everybody there (I knew everyone) and she heard me curse. She was like, "I have never heard you talked like that!" So, I guess she got to know me then and there. We were real cool. She had a delicious ass lol.

Black women? I don't care why they don't like me, but in my opinion, I am not Waka Flake Flame or whatever the flame of the month is. I am not a thug ninja.

An analogy I just made up: Black women like me like a kangaroo wants to mate with a dolphin. It doesn't make sense. It's not natural and it has never happened in the history of the world.

Black women and I have nothing in common even though we have the same skin tone.. I don't click with any of them. Not one. No sexual chemistry. Black women can't flirt for shit either. White women "get" me. They get my humor. They get my flirting. They get my body language. Black women have no f***ing clue.

I have never met a black woman interested in me. Not one. Heather? We were just friends and nothing happened. Somethings are not meant to happen. I am glad black women don't like me. Offline and online. I am glad it is the way it is. I love white women the most anyway.

I wanted to add this:

I think I have "universal appeal." I like Asian women too, but I just can't meet any. When I do meet them, it is good responses. I have talked to women from China, Philippines and Japan, Iraq and Turkey. Black women are just not catching up lol. I don't care about black women. I just don't. Why would I want a black girl? Other women from every ethnicity look so much better and will treat you much better. Just my opinion.

Before anyone says I am putting white women on pedestals: I am attracted to white women the most and that's that. I just want to get that out of the way.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

i feel ya,yes blackwomen(in america)are just a pain in this ass.it's comeing to a point where no body wants to f**k with them and it's like they don't even care they don't get more pleasant to be around they get worse but my dealings with blackwomen from africa(women from mozambique are slept on hard) and south american countries as been great for me i think its just the anglo countries black women are shit for the most part. but there is nothing that anyone can say to me thats going to change my stance on black mens options as far has interracial which is piss poor bottom of the barrel interracial dating for black men in america is only the lesser of two evils i think black men shouldn't even think twice about getting a pass port.pheonix sosa im sorry bru but you are the exception not the rule most non black women don't want much to do with black men from what im seeing especially on the east cost and if they do they are just wiggers(i don't even like that word)that don't have shit to offer to a black man any way and they are just as ghetto.white chicks in philly don't even get me started black men may as well not bother you're better off chasing the puerto rican girls.the average white chick in philly looks like a crack head and i'm right on the money every time a guess shes with a black man i thinks its insulting .they don't give us theyr're best because they don't see us as worth it but they will give a white man 100% i say if you can f**k a white chick and keep it moving do so but relationships and marriage .....don't know about that one.mind you black men and white women have the highest divorce rate then you got 70% of the women start the divorce process this tells me white women may f**k you if you play you're cards right but don't want you black ass in they're every day life don't even try it that is unless shes a crack whore ,over weight ,with 5 baby dadys.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I've had moderate success with Latinas. More of story of missed opportunities with White Women.

My basic premise is this -

1 out of 10 women in any random setting would be interested in me. 10 out 100 and 100 out of 1,000.

I mean I get about one or two women that try to contact me on various web sites, so my theory stands.

Not to go off-topic but I think this is important to mention -

Recently (Today you can see it on You Tube RT's USA web site) the recent census in Russia reports in the usually prime age for marriage (under 40) there are 10 MILLION (with an M) more women in Russia than available men. Because Ukraine had dropped its Visa requirement for EU and United States Passport holders in early 2007, most of the major players in the Bride Tour industry flocked to Ukraine and left Russia in the dust. You would think if your spending $3-4K on a tour, that $90 to get a Visa to visit Russia wouldn't be an issue, but it is. That is often sited as a reason to go deeper and deeper to Ukraine, away from large cities like Kiev.

Now, if your looking for a woman and you like White Women, I honestly think this is an opportunity of a life time. Russia is a gold mind and some services still go there exclusively. You don't need these services if your open minded and well organized, you can go the DIY route, cut out the middle man and save a few thousand. The problem is you'll only meet a handful of women at a time and its time consuming done the DIY way unless you as I said are organized.

Anyway enough of that, the point is. GO EAST! Forget the women here, its a lost cause. Yes America has problems but to fix those problems you need a support network. If you're not interested in fixing the problem you can always relocate. No more talk of how America can ruin your new bride, its unlikely to happen despite the various stories you've heard on the internet which make it seem like its more of a problem than it is. The truth is divorce rates are lower, not higher.

The reporter on RT was an attractive, blond Russia Women that spoke English very well, was 28,l never married, no children and said it was frustrating.

Try to find a match to her in America, I dare you and chances aren't she's not stuck up like many US women would be even if they only worked for a local TV station in America's dust bowl.

The only women I see on various forums and dating web sites that are this attractive, have a list of demands a mile long and almost nobody qualifies.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Could you link to that video?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Could you link to that video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YBs6TbD ... ture=feedu

There are several figures out there but they all agree that the women of marriage age out number men. From really beautiful to dumpy looking and everything in-between.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Show you right!

Post by ErikHeaven »

I agree for the most part what is out there for black men as far as white women are generally Wigger women baby mamas. AKA white gurlz with no class and a big fat ass. The real classy educated white women rarely go for brothers most of them just stick to their own kind. You will see once in awhile high class white women with black men. And even some of them end up with some crazy, clueless black dude.
Most hispanic women are sexy yet many of them will attack you like black women will. I know as my daughter's mother is Puerto Rican, very nuts.
Where i live many Ukraine women are coming here to work and then go back home. They are very friendly and sexy and sweet. Before i met my fiance i was talking to one and she was fine. She told me she was going home the next day. Damn a wasted opportunity.
So yes most American white women are absolute trash and should be avoided. Hispanic women too in America.
Just go abroad.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: i hate to beat a dead horse but, BLACK GUYS thread input

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

ishwri wrote:It seems on Rooshvs forum its stated that black men have an different gaming selection than white men here in the U.S. I pretty much agree with this article. It seems when I go out here in, mostly white women that know they only want black men are open to talking to you no matter how your game is. Ive noticed alot of my friends I work with always say this about the sexy white girl 'DO SHE LIKE BLACK GUYS? I think in america alot of nonblack women look down on anyone thats black. However theres alot of exception such as (phoenixsosa). I dont want to put white women on a pedistal but, it seems they maybe are only option for regular black men depending on your part of the country and if you cannot go overseas for some time.

What do you guys think?

By Roosh

If you’re a white guy just starting out in the game, you may have witnessed black guys talking to girls of different races with the appearance of making easy progress. Perhaps you wonder if it’s just easier to get laid if you’re black, something I’ve thought of myself before getting into the game.

From what I’ve observed in the field over the past ten years, it’s actually harder for a black guy to get with a non-black woman. Many people underestimate that a majority of women are totally closed off to the idea of dating a black man or any other man outside her race for whatever reason. They may have dated a black man once in the past, but don’t have the open mentality that is needed for a newcomer to properly seduce her. On the other hand, the girls who do like black guys will be much more passionate about trying to get with them than a girl who likes white or Latino guys.

Let’s say I go out with a black guy to a random club in Argentina. I estimate that ten out of the fifty girls there will be be somewhat open to dating me. I’ll have to work to get them, and my results will vary, but I have a shot with these ten girls. Only two or three out of the fifty girls will be open to dating my black friend, but those few will be much more vigorous in letting that interest be known. They will look at him more and maybe even approach him outright, where I’d have to do my own approaches. Even though he has significantly less options, his chance of closing that night will be higher than mine.

Black guys have a more limited selection in potential partners that are outside their race, but they have it easier with a girl who is already predisposed to liking black guys. If you compare a white guy and black guy with equal game and looks, the white guy will slightly edge him out on quality, and the black guy on quantity. To me that comes out as a wash. While I often see hate on black guys for going after heavy set girls, any truth to that can be attributed to their personal preferences of desiring thickness, not an innate inability to scoring higher quality.

I agree, non black women who like black men tend to be more aggressive (or less shy) and make it known that they like and want a black man. I would guess that they have no apprehensiveness to approaching black men because black men are cool as hell and are generally very friendly (or funny) so there is nothing really to fear on the part of the woman who approaches a black man in a safe public setting.

As far as the other non black women who may not like black men, or why non blacks may look down on blacks, well:

No.1 The fact of the matter is that even if they don't know the statistics, common sense will tell you just by looking around that the black male operates at the lowest rungs of society (economically), and generally speaking, women marry and date up, so it's obvious as to why these women don't want to date a black man. But let a black guy get drafted into the NFL/NBA, I'm sure many of those girls would have second thoughts as they picture themselves living in a 10,000 SF home not ever having to working about going to work again, not all of them (see no 2), but many would.

No.2 Many non black women look down on black men due to the fact that adult black men tend to be immature and lack any kind of seriousness when they approach life. It could be a product of slavery (as generations of men were prohibited from cultivating themselves), or it could be from modern culture, either way, top quality non black women don't like it and no amount of money could cement the relationship between a hood rich negro and a middle/upper middle class white woman.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
ishwri wrote:It seems on Rooshvs forum its stated that black men have an different gaming selection than white men here in the U.S. I pretty much agree with this article. It seems when I go out here in, mostly white women that know they only want black men are open to talking to you no matter how your game is. Ive noticed alot of my friends I work with always say this about the sexy white girl 'DO SHE LIKE BLACK GUYS? I think in america alot of nonblack women look down on anyone thats black. However theres alot of exception such as (phoenixsosa). I dont want to put white women on a pedistal but, it seems they maybe are only option for regular black men depending on your part of the country and if you cannot go overseas for some time.

What do you guys think?

By Roosh

I agree, non black women who like black men tend to be more aggressive (or less shy) and make it known that they like and want a black man. I would guess that they have no apprehensiveness to approaching black men because black men are cool as hell and are generally very friendly (or funny) so there is nothing really to fear on the part of the woman who approaches a black man in a safe public setting.

As far as the other non black women who may not like black men, or why non blacks may look down on blacks, well:

No.1 The fact of the matter is that even if they don't know the statistics, common sense will tell you just by looking around that the black male operates at the lowest rungs of society (economically), and generally speaking, women marry and date up, so it's obvious as to why these women don't want to date a black man. But let a black guy get drafted into the NFL/NBA, I'm sure many of those girls would have second thoughts as they picture themselves living in a 10,000 SF home not ever having to working about going to work again, not all of them (see no 2), but many would.

No.2 Many non black women look down on black men due to the fact that adult black men tend to be immature and lack any kind of seriousness when they approach life. It could be a product of slavery (as generations of men were prohibited from cultivating themselves), or it could be from modern culture, either way, top quality non black women don't like it and no amount of money could cement the relationship between a hood rich negro and a middle/upper middle class white woman.
That's not always true of course. A friend of mine is one of the biggest losers I know of and a dead-beat father too boot. He's with a fairly attractive middle class White Woman that's about 10 years younger and went to Pepperdine. Now this likely won't last but they've been together for about two years. He's not working and living off her and its only a matter of time before she gives him the boot. But this is a familiar story with this man, he's always able to find women to take him.

If your a Black Man with a strong physical presents, then you'll catch the attention of some middle class and upper middle class White Women. At least in California.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:

What do you guys think?

By Roosh

Yes, I would have to agree that it is true up to a point that many black men (US, UK, CA) although majority are lower class still have some black men who are not entertainers who are smart and decent guys. For example, me and a few other people in this forum. Usually, it is based on slavery and the fact that many black guys do not earn to much money. This and the inferiority complex with is big. I would say definitely in Europe it is the same for me. Most are shocked at seeing me although I have seen this in further eastern countries and usually online dating in this area sucks as distance and ignoring me has been the norm in Europe.

In America, it is more of a slavery/inferiority complex. I would just give up on America too much annoyance. I usually get black girls go for me sometimes but as I am interested in white women, I usually either get the 'friend' route or nothing in return.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@aozora13,

Just stick to White and European women. And like I have cordially reminded you before: you should go ahead and hit up a brothel every other week if it's in your budget to do so.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

My experiences with women of other races

Post by Iawesome60 »

I've had some experiences with women of other races in America. Caucasian women would complement me and/or flirt with me. Complements would be on my hair (when I had an afro or braids), my shoes, and the way I look (like you're cute). Caucasian women of all calibers would flirt with me and/or complement me. Caliber means unattractive to attractive. I've dated two or three Caucasian women.

My success with Latina women is more labyrinthine. I believe that three Latina women had a crush on me. The first Latina woman had a crush on me in the 6-8th grade, but she played games. She was Puerto Rican. The second Latina had a crush on me in the 8th grade, but she played games. She was Colombian. The third Latina had a crush on me in the 9th grade, but I was too terrified to ask her out. She didn't play games because she was giving me the signal to go to her (according to my friend). I remember seeing her, but I don't remember the process of attempting to ask her out. I don't know her nationality, but she was hotter than a thousand suns combined.

African American women were open with their interest in me. I've dated two, I believe.

I've realized that I ask more questions to myself when I see an attractive non-African American woman. I ask these questions:
-Would she like a man like me?
-Is she approachable?
-Would she date an African American man?

I ask these questions with African American women:
-Would she like a man like me?
-Is she approachable?

Those are my experiences.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)