Why do Western men prefer uglier Asian women?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re: Why do Western men prefer uglier Asian women?

Post by pete98146 »

gsjackson wrote:
pete98146 wrote:Let's face it. Most men that aspire to chase foreign ladies in Asia do so as a last resort before giving up. It's usually a last ditch effort.....a hail Mary if you will.

But there are a few of us that just prefer the looks of the slender, brown haired, dark eyed beauties. I went into this venture looking for only the best. Figured it wasn't worth my time and money to settle for less than stellar results. There are a few like myself that are selective but I think we are in the minority.

I remember visiting Cathy in Phils while we are courting. The cab driver who was driving us around turned to me and said, "hey man...we don't mind when you guys come and take our ugly women away but we don't like it when you steal our pretty ones."
Pete doesn't post his wife's picture on the avatar any more, but for those of you who haven't been around long enough to remember -- yes, she's very attractive.
Just updated my avatar...so you can see us. Only pic I have of her at work...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Take a look at these rural Chinese guys' Vietnamese wives.
http://www.chinasmack.com/2013/pictures ... tions.html

Many white guys' SE Asian wives look just the same.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Intolerant wrote:One thing that I don't care is that why do most Western men tend to choose ugly-looking (in my opinion) Asian girls. It's as if the Western world were doing the Asian world a favor by eliminating all the ugly Asian people from the gene pool, ensuring that Asians produce more beautiful, better looking offspring.

Western men usually pick Asian girls with these traits:

1) Dark skin
2) Ugly, horse face
3) Fat
4) Bow-legged

a) Western men in Angeles city looking for ugly bargirls
b) Western men in Thailand usually hooking up with ugly bargirls from Isan
This is because Thai women hate White men. The Thai women you get are what is left over. If you are young and handsome, or old and fat you have the same pool of left over Thai chicks.
c) fill in the blank.

This is not a form of criticism/insult but I'd like to know why are Western men are attracted to them, or maybe is this an economic issue where only poor, ugly girls can afford to do something like this.

But this just doesn't happen in Asian countries. In America, most attractive Asian girls go with Asian men, while the unattractive ones can only get white men since Asian men don't even want them.
WHY?

-NEWSFLASH!!-

1. Western men are sexually attracted to Dark Asian women. I live in Thailand, and my friends and myself love dark skinned Asian chicks.

2. "Ugly" is relative, meaning what is ugly to some is beautiful to someone else (example, white/pale skin is attractive is SE Asia, and is considered unattractive in America just look at how many tanning salons are in America, and zero tanning salons in SE Asia).

3. Girls in SE Asia who consider herself unattractive will treat you better.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Jonny Law wrote:
Intolerant wrote:One thing that I don't care is that why do most Western men tend to choose ugly-looking (in my opinion) Asian girls. It's as if the Western world were doing the Asian world a favor by eliminating all the ugly Asian people from the gene pool, ensuring that Asians produce more beautiful, better looking offspring.

Western men usually pick Asian girls with these traits:

1) Dark skin
2) Ugly, horse face
3) Fat
4) Bow-legged

a) Western men in Angeles city looking for ugly bargirls
b) Western men in Thailand usually hooking up with ugly bargirls from Isan
This is because Thai women hate White men. The Thai women you get are what is left over. If you are young and handsome, or old and fat you have the same pool of left over Thai chicks.
c) fill in the blank.

This is not a form of criticism/insult but I'd like to know why are Western men are attracted to them, or maybe is this an economic issue where only poor, ugly girls can afford to do something like this.

But this just doesn't happen in Asian countries. In America, most attractive Asian girls go with Asian men, while the unattractive ones can only get white men since Asian men don't even want them.
WHY?

-NEWSFLASH!!-

1. Western men are sexually attracted to Dark Asian women. I live in Thailand, and my friends and myself love dark skinned Asian chicks.

2. "Ugly" is relative, meaning what is ugly to some is beautiful to someone else (example, white/pale skin is attractive is SE Asia, and is considered unattractive in America just look at how many tanning salons are in America, and zero tanning salons in SE Asia).

3. Girls in SE Asia who consider herself unattractive will treat you better.

They don't want to hear that Johnny. They want to feel superior by claiming to get better girls. That's all this thread is.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

There are several fundamental problems with sexy Asian girlfriends or any sexy woman for that matter.

1. They think their superior to you
2. They won't listen to you
3. They won't help you with your problems
4. Their not good at doing anything
5. Their selfish - not a team player
6. Their expensive

Sexy Asian girlfriend = short relationship

Sexy Asian girlfriend = Feminist
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

I prefer to think of it in terms of the Starsky and Hutch movie.

Starsky, Hutch and two girls go back to Hutch's place.

Hutch: Okay, let me ask you a question, which one do you want cause we're gonna stick to this?
Starsky: I've always had a thing for blondes.
Hutch: Good, cause I'll take anything.

If you think Western men are taking the ugly girls then say, "Sweet, more hotties for me." They're happy and you're happy.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Thanks Panda Bear :)

What an Amazing f***ing Video!

1. Go to Thailand and meet a f***ing whore
2. This worthless f***ing bitch left a great Thai man or treated him like shit and he left her.
3. You get to take care and pay for her Bastard Kids.
4. You get to buy her lots of gold she will show off.
5. You get to buy her a house.
6. You get to pay for her family's bullshit.
7. She is busy f***ing everything that moves, but she only has excuses not to have sex with you.

God f***ing Damn It! Where do I sign up for this shitty deal?????

ATTENTION
Worthless Thai whores are still better than American women.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Looks are the eye of the beholder. If western guys are happy that's what matters the most.

I think local Asian guys might have different taste compared to western guys but soo what.
Guts
Freshman Poster

Post by Guts »

As a white man I think Japanese celebrity Yuki Kashiwagi is probably about as hot as Asian women get.

ImageImageImage

Is she not hot enough?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

She's above average looking.
Last edited by MrMan on March 9th, 2017, 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

#1, Below: This look is considered by most middle-class Thais and NE Asians to be ghetto and low-class. Stereotypical "mia farang" (Western man's wife) and bar girl look. Likely from NE Thailand. Salesgirls in upper-end stores will never have this look. Girls like this in Chiang Mai will stick out like ugly ducklings. Moreover, she has a bar girl vibe.

ImageImage

#2, Below: Now this is the preferred Winston-type look. Likely from Northern Thailand, or of mixed Chinese descent from Bangkok. Without a doubt, this is the East Asian standard of beauty. This is the kind of mistress Thai men would want to show off. :D I see this look everyday in Chiang Mai. It's uncommon to see white guys with these kinds of ladies.

ImageImage
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re:

Post by Zambales »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:Nowadays an "ugly" Asian female is on par with a "9" from the Americas.

Somebody had to say it.
And your comment about how "9s" and "10s" make more loyal partners than less attractive women was spot on,
Crazy analogy whoever made it. Just because they're 10/10 attractive wise doesn't mean they're 10/10 in the loyalty department. Furthermore, a better looking woman will get far more attention from men, therefore increasing the temptation to cheat.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Falcon wrote:#1, Below: This look is considered by most middle-class Thais and NE Asians to be ghetto and low-class. Stereotypical "mia farang" (Western man's wife) and bar girl look. Likely from NE Thailand. Salesgirls in upper-end stores will never have this look. Girls like this in Chiang Mai will stick out like ugly ducklings. Moreover, she has a bar girl vibe.

ImageImage

#2, Below: Now this is the preferred Winston-type look. Likely from Northern Thailand, or of mixed Chinese descent from Bangkok. Without a doubt, this is the East Asian standard of beauty. This is the kind of mistress Thai men would want to show off. :D I see this look everyday in Chiang Mai. It's uncommon to see white guys with these kinds of ladies.

ImageImage
None of them float by boat. They either look too slutty or too girly. The one in Winston's avatar is not bad though.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Crazy analogy whoever made it. Just because they're 10/10 attractive wise doesn't mean they're 10/10 in the loyalty department. Furthermore, a better looking woman will get far more attention from men, therefore increasing the temptation to cheat.
I agree that there's not necessarily a correlation between loyalty and looks. Type #1 in my post above will cheat with many foreign men.
Type #2 would do so with many Asian men.