Feminism is only one weapon in the arsenal

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Feminism is only one weapon in the arsenal

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:
You are exactly the damn stupid Christian I am talking about, about the hellfire stuff. Shove it, I don't care.
You can believe what you want. I'm not in your face. There are plenty of people whose comments I vehemently disagree with. I don't tell them that they are insulting my culture. Like the Indians who believe in aliens and karma. I just tell him it's nonsense. I don't tell him that he's offended my culture. Get a grip, dude. Offend your culture? Man, you have not had your culture offended, but only your false beliefs. Lol. Your culture.

This also tells you, you don't care about the truth. You're like those stupid Irish. Their families were Catholic. So therefore they must die Catholic. Who cares about salvation?! No, they just don't want the truth. Their ancestors are the excuse for their refusal. Honor your ancestors by accepting the truth, not by continuing in blind obedience to the dead, who are not God.

But my point is, this was about the Bible. Are today's Jews God's people. I prove from the Bible that Judaism is a false religion. You just say "So what, cause my culture." Do you see what you're doing? No you don't. You're telling me to shut up cause you don't want the Biblical answer, but rather your own. Then what is the point of talking about God's people if we can use God as the reference?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It's just interesting for me to notice now, from my conversations, that nearly all of the western expats in Asia hate the Lord. Imagine that.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Adama wrote:
Kradmelder wrote: You forgot to add that Osteen, or is it OsSTEIN, and his ilk to the false prophets :lol: A jew masquearding as a christian worshiping the Golden Cow :lol:
You think he's a Jew? That is a very odd name, with a different variation of the suffix. He might be. He probably says Jesus about as often as a Jew does.
Winston also said he is a jew. He looks like one as well. And he has the DNA to sniff out people's money while looking at the goyim like on a flock of cattle to be fleeced. He could very well be jewish.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Kradmelder wrote:
Adama wrote:
Kradmelder wrote: You forgot to add that Osteen, or is it OsSTEIN, and his ilk to the false prophets :lol: A jew masquearding as a christian worshiping the Golden Cow :lol:
You think he's a Jew? That is a very odd name, with a different variation of the suffix. He might be. He probably says Jesus about as often as a Jew does.
Winston also said he is a jew. He looks like one as well. And he has the DNA to sniff out people's money while looking at the goyim like on a flock of cattle to be fleeced. He could very well be jewish.
If this is true, then perhaps "O" or "Os" means something precious in another language?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Adama wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
Adama wrote:
If this is true, then perhaps "O" or "Os" means something precious in another language?
Os Steen in afrikaans means Ox stone :lol: He thinks the goyim are dumb oxen to do the work so he can profit, and squeeze blood from a stone :lol:

or maybe it is Os as in bones in French. When that vulture has finished picking your flesh there is nothing left but a pile of bones. :lol:

I hope that shylock can find himself a real church to pray when the government catches up to him. I read he is being investigated for tax evasion and using the church to promote commerical sales and not pay tax. Stealing shekels from ZOG is a sin. It is the same as stealing from another jew :lol:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Kradmelder wrote:
Adama wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
Adama wrote:
Os Steen in afrikaans means Ox stone :lol: He thinks the goyim are dumb oxen to do the work so he can profit, and squeeze blood from a stone :lol:

or maybe it is Os as in bones in French. When that vulture has finished picking your flesh there is nothing left but a pile of bones. :lol:

I hope that shylock can find himself a real church to pray when the government catches up to him. I read he is being investigated for tax evasion and using the church to promote commerical sales and not pay tax. Stealing shekels from ZOG is a sin. It is the same as stealing from another jew :lol:
Oxen are cattle, aren't they?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Ja. Oxen are draught cattle. The type that pull wagons and plough etc. Like in the bible. Didn't they also use Oxen in the American West?
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Christianity is just another Jewish cult.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

pandabear wrote:Christianity is just another Jewish cult.
I always thought you were Jewish. This sentence makes me question whether you are or you are not?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Not to be a dick, Kradmelder, but the Bible has A LOT of Judiasm in it. How does that square with you? The Lord of Hosts (Yahweh) was, it seems, the Jewish war god- that they start focusing totally on & then started saying not only that this god was the best/most powerful/etc..., but that this same war god created the whole universe & was basically the author of everything that happened.

To my understanding, this is total bullshit. The same god that loves you & is good is also all-knowing, all-powerful, and is the author of everything that happens- including the bad shit that you're held liable for. Even if it was the devil's doing, it's the same thing with an extra step- this one entity created the other one & it not only starts all kinds of shit, but someone else entirely is held liable for it.

I believe that there is a force of good & a different one of evil, but not that the good one is the same way as this other one- it just doesn't hold water & it DOES seem that most of the philosophies that come out of the desert are much like the desert itself (with a few exceptions that are like the water in the desert- it's scathing, ruthless, and vitiating to life). Jesus seems to have been a controversial figure precisely because he suggested a concept of forgiveness & not having every hand turned against the other as a baseline. I don't know that history very well & wasn't there for any of it, but I think the idea of being more like water than sand seems to have sat better with some than others- when dealing with a guy that's like Tom Berenger in Platoon, someone needs some serious degree of edge on them or that one likely will "eat them alive" (figuratively or literally).