Women don't respect black men even if they're good

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Re: Women don't respect black men even if he's good or not.

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

E_Irizarry wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:I just went on a small trip to Virginia to visit some old high school friends who where all white males and i stayed at the house of one of those friends with his wife and made this observation.In the rare cases that American women do exhibit good behavior it seems to only be reserved for a white man and if you are a black man in America and deal with American women it seems as if you are doomed to come home to deal with a belligerent women every day when the white guys get the "honey your home i got diner ready" type of women.

Women in America don't respect black men nor take them serious as far as anything long term even if he is a good black man that works 40 hours a week has no felonies and is trying to provide for his kids,so it is really no wonder why black men in America say "f**k it why bother"even black women when they have good looks education and are well to do they save this behavior for white men while black men get the sassy,chicken necking ,stomp her feet black women.

And with black men saying they are going to get a white American women we come back to the same thing due to the way black men are viewed in society it seems as if only the bottom of the barrel trailer trash white women seem to want to co-habitat with black men but they tend to be ghetto wiggets that just follow black women's behavior in how they treat black men.

If you are a black man in the country that does have a good head on your shoulders you really don't have much of a choice other than to go abroad if you want to settle down and have a family.
Why are you searching for a female in America? Why is it that you believe white males are "treated better" when they are the main males being married and divorced by females? Most American black females don't even get married. Most American black men hate American black females (as do most other males) Thus the main males getting shafted in divorce court must be white males by white American females.

I've never agreed with the "They love the white male more than me" spiel that seems to be going around the "good black man" crowd. American females love NO ONE. They don't even love themselves. If a white male is willing to bend over backwards and shell money out for p***y (which most are) then they will go for the white male.

Its all about dating who is the WEAKEST for American females. They want a male they can CONTROL. Black MEN refuse to be controlled by females. Nor do they run around trying to chase females down. Or sit around worried about what females in America think of them.

American men need to grow some balls. Stop all this "good man" crap.
Whoa f***ing whoa. A lot of Black men are some of the most matriarchal ANDDDDDDDDDDDD hypermasculine men on the planet!! It sounds like a contradictory paradox, but a lot of Black people in general are walking contradictions: one moment they are looking for a strawman argument, another moment they are so charlatan when it comes to their accolades just to get "one up on ya" so they can feel better about themselves (e.g. a classic Black woman example, "I got a degree in such-in-such!" WE ALL HAVE HEARD THAT whether provoked or not!!!), one moment it's "I hate Whitey" or "I'm a Kemetic all-true Nubian Black man", or "Jesus died for me and my sins" rhetoric depending on how they feel and/or the situation they are in at that moment and they were raised primarily by spineless Black men and/or single mothers whom inoculated Black men with "you better respect a woman; disrespecting your Black woman is like disrespecting yo' momma!".

Yes, many White people act frivolous just so they can remain "one up on ya", too. It's an American idiosyncrasy.
Whoa, whoa hell..

Those males who adhere to matriarchy, Egypt, Jesus, etc. are victims of government policy, Caucasian Jew media, and overall white supremacy (especially since the last time I saw a picture of "Jesus" he looked like a white hippy).

America itself is Eurocentric in origin. The pseudo-matriarchy you now see in the so-called "ghetto" is the result of various government policies, programs, etc.

In fact, the first "ghetto" was an area in Italy where white Jews were forced to live.

Those spineless black males are the creation of single mother families which were first empowered by FEMINISM and most importantly spineless WHITE MALES.

Pointing to the effects Eurocentric government/policy/culture/etc. has had on the so-called "black" family; is like blaming my shirt for getting wet after YOU throw water on it.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Steve has GF from Brazil.... What do you mean why is he searching in America? He didn't he went to Brazil...
And yet he's still on here whining about how American black females, whom he's obviously still watching with romantic inclinations in mind, treat HIM in the states. Let's be honest most of the guys on here are bitter. If American females gave them play they would take it.

I happen to be one of the ONLY men on here that sincerely has NO interest in American females. I see them as trash, the bottom of the barrel. This is in contrast with many posters here who hate American females for not wanting them, and at the same time glorify these females by CONSTANTLY talking about them over and over and over.

You'd think American females were god's gift to the world with the way these males on here talk about them over and over and over. MOVE ON, GROW SOME BALLS, AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE. Cut the "we are lower than dirt" because American females don't want us crap. Its old and stale.
First of all i was talking about females in general not just black women since you talk a lot about youtube you can find videos of asian women and even indian women talking about how much white men are better than asian and indian men.

Some men can't leave the country and have to deal with this shit.I was just making an observation.Just because i found a decent women in Brazil does not mean i like to see how men are being treated just because i solved my problem does not mean i'm going to stop fighting for men's rights.

Attack the post not the poster if you disagree.And have your info strait.I have been posting here way longer than you

I have black male relatives and White male friends and the observation was a comparing those men in my life to each other.My uncle has the ghetto trash black women that treats him like shit and hes is what you would call a real black man i guess since he lives the street life and is uneducated but all that does not matter.

You are the one who sounds like a women calling the men on here bitter that sounds like typical shaming language used by feminist.My fiance does not think i'm bitter at all she does not even know i write this shit nor have any i idea that i have some of the views that i have i'm a completely different person in the real world buddy.
Yeah i think that if most American women where acting right and giving us play we would take it duh.But they don't that is why we want to leave the country.It would be much easier to find someone in your own country and build a live but shit ain't like that.
Last edited by skateboardstephen on June 11th, 2012, 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

OutsideoftheBox wrote:Whoa, whoa hell..

Those males who adhere to matriarchy, Egypt, Jesus, etc. are victims of government policy, Caucasian Jew media, and overall white supremacy (especially since the last time I saw a picture of "Jesus" he looked like a white hippy).

America itself is Eurocentric in origin. The pseudo-matriarchy you now see in the so-called "ghetto" is the result of various government policies, programs, etc.

In fact, the first "ghetto" was an area in Italy where white Jews were forced to live.

Those spineless black males are the creation of single mother families which were first empowered by FEMINISM and most importantly spineless WHITE MALES.

Pointing to the effects Eurocentric government/policy/culture/etc. has had on the so-called "black" family; is like blaming my shirt for getting wet after YOU throw water on it.
Your last line was #funny! Jjajajaa Straight comedy. But everything else I wholeheartedly agree with you!! Paraphrasing, those spineless White males were the CIA that put on Jewish Zionist feminists like Glorida Steinem among a plethora of others to inoculate Black women with becoming "strong and independent" in order to prevent another pro-Black/anti-US government upheaval right after they got ride of MLK and Malcolm X!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

skateboardstephen wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Steve has GF from Brazil.... What do you mean why is he searching in America? He didn't he went to Brazil...
And yet he's still on here whining about how American black females, whom he's obviously still watching with romantic inclinations in mind, treat HIM in the states. Let's be honest most of the guys on here are bitter. If American females gave them play they would take it.

I happen to be one of the ONLY men on here that sincerely has NO interest in American females. I see them as trash, the bottom of the barrel. This is in contrast with many posters here who hate American females for not wanting them, and at the same time glorify these females by CONSTANTLY talking about them over and over and over.

You'd think American females were god's gift to the world with the way these males on here talk about them over and over and over. MOVE ON, GROW SOME BALLS, AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE. Cut the "we are lower than dirt" because American females don't want us crap. Its old and stale.
First of all i was talking about females in general not just black women since you talk a lot about youtube you can find videos of asian women and even indian women talking about how much white men are better than asian and indian men.

Some men can't leave the country and have to deal with this shit.I was just making an observation.Just because i found a decent women in Brazil does not mean i like to see how men are being treated just because i solved my problem does not mean i'm going to stop fighting for men's rights.

Attack the post not the poster if you disagree.And have your info strait.I have been posting here way longer than you

I have black male relatives and White male friends the observation was a comparing the those men in my life to each other.My uncle has the ghetto trash black women that treats him like shit and hes is what you would call a real black man i guess since he lives the street life and is uneducated but all that does not matter.

You are the one who sounds like a women calling the men on here bitter that sounds like typical shaming language used by feminist.My fiance does not think i'm bitter at all she does not even know i write this shit nor have any i idea that i have some of the views that i have i'm a completely different person in the real world buddy.
Yeah i think that if most American women where acting right and giving us play we would take it duh.But they don't that is why we want to leave the country.It would be much easier to find someone in your own country and build a live but shit ain't like that.
1. All American females are trash. And why the hell would I run to Youtube and look up videos of some random bitches talking about a bunch of bullshit? That's your problem...you pay attention to BULLSHIT that doesn't concern you. You claim you have a female? Then shut the f**k up and work on THAT relationship.

2. Yeah, some men. You're not one of those men. You weren't just "making an observation." You're emotionally invested in that bullshit. Pull your nose out of American female's asses. You give them way too much power with your whining.

3. You looked at the men in YOUR circle. The males who allow themselves to be mistreated by females. You then talk shit about all black men as if you're placing American females and white males on some kind of pedestal. You're lowly and I'm sick of hearing that shit. Grow some balls and LIVE YOUR LIFE.

4. Who gives a f**k how long you been here. I'm here NOW.

5. Your uncle has the female HE chose to be with. If a male chooses a female who hates him then HE'S NOT A MAN TO BEGIN WITH. Nor am I concerned with your "good black men/uneducated" bullshit. You're the one trying to fit into white society by attacking non-indoctrinated males, not I. Move on..

6. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Let's get to the point boy. A f***ing black male called SKATEBOARDSTEPHEN. You REALLY want to be white. It won't happen...no matter how "educated" you think you are you'll never be white. You probably lighten your skin and use mousse on your afro. Does your Brazilian girlfriend make your favorite meal, three bean casserole? How many episodes of FRIENDS have you watched? You obviously believe they are superior to you. Or you would not be copying their culture and whining about how you claim females want them and not you. Moreover, you have a fiance. You're in BRAZIL worrying about why American females won't date you. BE A f***ing MAN AND STICK WITH YOUR WOMAN.

7. I knew you were just mad because American females would not date you. They won't date YOU; don't speak for anyone else. REAL MEN have no problem sticking these whore's pussies. The point is REAL MEN don't want these whores; and we don't stalk them and walk around watching them. They are WHORES. You see them as much more than that. And are angry because they don't notice you.

GOOD BLACK MEN = FAIL. Now take your skateboard and your "I'm a loser because I'm black" dogma back to Brazil.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:I just went on a small trip to Virginia to visit some old high school friends who where all white males and i stayed at the house of one of those friends with his wife and made this observation.In the rare cases that American women do exhibit good behavior it seems to only be reserved for a white man and if you are a black man in America and deal with American women it seems as if you are doomed to come home to deal with a belligerent women every day when the white guys get the "honey your home i got diner ready" type of women.

Women in America don't respect black men nor take them serious as far as anything long term even if he is a good black man that works 40 hours a week has no felonies and is trying to provide for his kids,so it is really no wonder why black men in America say "f**k it why bother"even black women when they have good looks education and are well to do they save this behavior for white men while black men get the sassy,chicken necking ,stomp her feet black women.

And with black men saying they are going to get a white American women we come back to the same thing due to the way black men are viewed in society it seems as if only the bottom of the barrel trailer trash white women seem to want to co-habitat with black men but they tend to be ghetto wiggets that just follow black women's behavior in how they treat black men.

If you are a black man in the country that does have a good head on your shoulders you really don't have much of a choice other than to go abroad if you want to settle down and have a family.
Why are you searching for a female in America? Why is it that you believe white males are "treated better" when they are the main males being married and divorced by females? Most American black females don't even get married. Most American black men hate American black females (as do most other males) Thus the main males getting shafted in divorce court must be white males by white American females.

I've never agreed with the "They love the white male more than me" spiel that seems to be going around the "good black man" crowd. American females love NO ONE. They don't even love themselves. If a white male is willing to bend over backwards and shell money out for p***y (which most are) then they will go for the white male.

Its all about dating who is the WEAKEST for American females. They want a male they can CONTROL. Black MEN refuse to be controlled by females. Nor do they run around trying to chase females down. Or sit around worried about what females in America think of them.

You have no idea who you are talking to ugh?I'm the first one to tell a man of any race to tell American women to f**k off.I was just talking just for the hell of it since i do have friends on this forum and have been posting here since most of the good posters on here have been. i don't even know where you even came from.And no i'm not going to go against a decent man who does try to do the right thing and is a good man because that's what these dumb broads say they want.I'm not going to shame him by telling him he has no balls he all ready has women tying to emasculate him and because it does not matter if you are a ''alpha male'' or not that does not protect you from the laws that are against men.Hell you don't even have to marry American women all she has to say is you raped her or hit her.

And has for chasing American women i told my fiance who is Brazilian that if i did not find her that i would be alone doing the things i want to do.Me chase females in America?LOL you know nothing about me.And i never said black men were lower than dirt nor said that about myself stop putting words in peoples mouths to make your self sound smart.If you can't obviously see how women worship white men in America then you must be blind.Hell if you are a white man who decides to go abroad to find a good women all you really have to do is show up in these countries.Black men's issues are a little different due to our social statues that's why black women shit on black men,they don't have the same social status as white males.And this is not an attack on the white posters by the way
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:

I have black male relatives and White male friends the observation was a comparing the those men in my life to each other.My uncle has the ghetto trash black women that treats him like shit and hes is what you would call a real black man i guess since he lives the street life and is uneducated but all that does not matter.

1. All American females are trash. And why the hell would I run to Youtube and look up videos of some random bitches talking about a bunch of bullshit? That's your problem...you pay attention to BULLSHIT that doesn't concern you. You claim you have a female? Then shut the f**k up and work on THAT relationship.

2. Yeah, some men. You're not one of those men. You weren't just "making an observation." You're emotionally invested in that bullshit. Pull your nose out of American female's asses. You give them way too much power with your whining.

3. You looked at the men in YOUR circle. The males who allow themselves to be mistreated by females. You then talk shit about all black men as if you're placing American females and white males on some kind of pedestal. You're lowly and I'm sick of hearing that shit. Grow some balls and LIVE YOUR LIFE.

5. Your uncle has the female HE chose to be with. If a male chooses a female who hates him then HE'S NOT A MAN TO BEGIN WITH. Nor am I concerned with your "good black men/uneducated" bullshit. You're the one trying to fit into white society by attacking non-indoctrinated males, not I. Move on..

6. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Let's get to the point boy. A f***ing black male called SKATEBOARDSTEPHEN. You REALLY want to be white. It won't happen...no matter how "educated" you think you are you'll never be white. You probably lighten your skin and use mousse on your afro. Does your Brazilian girlfriend make your favorite meal, three bean casserole? How many episodes of FRIENDS have you watched? You obviously believe they are superior to you. Or you would not be copying their culture and whining about how you claim females want them and not you. Moreover, you have a fiance. You're in BRAZIL worrying about why American females won't date you. BE A f***ing MAN AND STICK WITH YOUR WOMAN.

7. I knew you were just mad because American females would not date you. They won't date YOU; don't speak for anyone else. REAL MEN have no problem sticking these whore's pussies. The point is REAL MEN don't want these whores; and we don't stalk them and walk around watching them. They are WHORES. You see them as much more than that. And are angry because they don't notice you.

GOOD BLACK MEN = FAIL. Now take your skateboard and your "I'm a loser because I'm black" dogma back to Brazil.
SUCK MY DICK FAGGOT.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:

WHY don't you come to my neck of the woods an talk that shit.Id pop your f***ing ass.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

better yet you if you want to talk shit then get on skype faggot.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

skateboardstephen wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:

You have no idea who you are talking to ugh?I'm the first one to tell a man of any race to tell American women to f**k off.I was just talking just for the hell of it since i do have friends on this forum and have been posting here since most of the good posters on here have been. i don't even know where you even came from.And no i'm not going to go against a decent man who does try to do the right thing and is a good man because that's what these dumb broads say they want.I'm not going to shame him by telling him he has no balls he all ready has women tying to emasculate him and because it does not matter if you are a ''alpha male'' or not that does not protect you from the laws that are against men.Hell you don't even have to marry American women all she has to say is you raped her or hit her.

And has for chasing American women i told my fiance who is Brazilian that if i did not find her that i would be alone doing the things i want to do.Me chase females in America?LOL you know nothing about me.And i never said black men were lower than dirt nor said that about myself stop putting words in peoples mouths to make your self sound smart.If you can't obviously see how women worship white men in America then you must be blind.Hell if you are a white man who decides to go abroad to find a good women all you really have to do is show up in these countries.Black men's issues are a little different due to our social statues that's why black women shit on black men,they don't have the same social status as white males.And this is not an attack on the white posters by the way
American females shit on any male who ALLOWS them to shit on him. White males get slain in court daily by American females. If shit was all roses with white males then every man on this site would be a NON-WHITE MALE. White males get hit even worse financially than black men. White males are the main ones paying alimony while their ex-wives f**k their new black boyfriends in the house the white male bought. The white male is a TOOL to females. A rung on the social ladder American females are constantly trying to climb.

You don't know how to see beyond your own pain. You've been wounded by American females because you accept their feminine social rules and impose them upon yourself. You'se ah "good black mayn!"

Listen to me: NO FEMALE CAN DO ANYTHING TO YOU THAT YOU DO NOT ALLOW HER TO DO.

No real man tries to fit into female social circles. If he does he's gay. You've not only jumped in the box, but closed the lid on yourself, and nailed it shut. Wake up: white society isn't shit, American females aren't shit.

When you adhere to a white-feminine society who do you expect to make the rules in said society? You can run to any other country you wish. Your hell is personal because its your MIND that's f***ed up. And until you learn to drop this "good black man" nonsense and stop whining about American females and see them for what they are you'll be sitting here typing bullshit day after day.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

skateboardstephen wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:

SUCK MY DICK FAGGOT.
You're obviously immature. That's why American females have you in a headlock.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote: And yet he's still on here whining about how American black females, whom he's obviously still watching with romantic inclinations in mind, treat HIM in the states. Let's be honest most of the guys on here are bitter. If American females gave them play they would take it.

SUCK MY DICK FAGGOT.
YOU WHERE THE ONE WHO CAME AT ME.SO WHY DON'T YOU AT LEAST SHOW YOUR FACE ON SKYPE REAL MAN.AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT SOME THANGS.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

skateboardstephen wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:

WHY don't you come to my neck of the woods an talk that shit.Id pop your f***ing ass.
LOL. Another Cyberthug. Like I am going to come to "Brazil" to beat your simple-minded ass the f**k up.

You would never want to see me boy. I'd beat you over the head with your own skateboard.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

skateboardstephen wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote: First of all i was talking about females in general not just black women since you talk a lot about youtube you can find videos of asian women and even indian women talking about how much white men are better than asian and indian men.

SUCK MY DICK FAGGOT.
YOU WHERE THE ONE WHO CAME AT ME.SO WHY DON'T YOU AT LEAST SHOW YOUR FACE ON SKYPE REAL MAN.AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT SOME THANGS.
I don't use SKYPE moron. And what the hell would some internet SKYPE argument prove? What are you going to do next? Invite me to argue back and forth on FACEBOOK?

You're so feminine its horrible. Log off stupid and go make love to your woman. You aren't built to handle dudes like me.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote: 1. All American females are trash. And why the hell would I run to Youtube and look up videos of some random bitches talking about a bunch of bullshit? That's your problem...you pay attention to BULLSHIT that doesn't concern you. You claim you have a female? Then shut the f**k up and work on THAT relationship.

SUCK MY DICK FAGGOT.
I don't use SKYPE moron. And what the hell would some internet SKYPE argument prove? What are you going to do next? Invite me to argue back and forth on FACEBOOK?

You're so feminine its horrible. Log off stupid and go make love to your woman. You aren't built to handle dudes like me.
GET THE f**k OFF MY THREAD IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAY.I have seen your post before and have showed you respect.What does you attacking me prove.This is why shit will never change.Men are not ever going to see eye to eye on anything.That is why feminist got us beat they agree on shit.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

skateboardstephen wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote: SUCK MY DICK FAGGOT.

GET THE f**k OFF MY THREAD IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAY.I have seen your post before and have showed you respect.What does you attacking me prove.This is why shit will never change.Men are not ever going to see eye to eye on anything.That is why feminist got us beat they agree on shit.
LOL. You actually think modern-day feminists were the source of feminism? Feminism is successful because the media/government/capitalists want it to be successful. Because the architects of society, whites, have used the same technique in nearly every major civilization throughout history. Three American females couldn't screw in a f***ing light bulb without a bunch of manginas helping them out.

There is an unseen hand; follow the paper trail.