I'm gonna whitemax

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

I'm gonna whitemax

Post by willymonfrete »

Thank God,he didn't curse me to look ethnic when I'm shaven and I pass for french or italian.

Now I just need irex blue eye surgery and to use glutathione injections to get to my real color(Two weeks ago my skin was matte white instead of olive in the face and arms,my rest of my body is pale white always but God just had to curse me with olive skin on the most visible parts of my body most of the time lol)

And also keep my hair short enough where it isn't curly(about four months growth)

I will use a european name and say I'm french,italian,spanish and half dutch and am from europe.Im not lying,I'm just leaving out the african american and native american aspect wich God cursed me with.

The world is heavily racist and you adapt or die.my SMV will skyrocket even among proper white women.white men are trusted more.

I can go to india and latin america and date some women though I already have my desi flag.

I can settle down with a filipina.I can go to thailand and slay.I can get my chinese flags.

I really hate arabs for making a bad name for mediterranean people and then people thinking were them.

I don't see this as lying except for the blue eyes part wich should have been mine since both my parents had blue eyes.

My skin is naturally white sometimes and shaven face is the most honest and natural and there even with tan I look french or italian and ambiguous to people think I'm a god darn muslim.

Even when I have a chinstrap and I wear a cross people are nice to me and women are kind and with facial hair I look really arabic.

Again,Islam is a cancer and I will not suffer for people I'm not even a part of and that would chop me up for being a christian anyway

This is just so frustrating

Call me a self hater I don't care

I want white privelage

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: I'm gonna whitemax

Post by willymonfrete »

Ethnic women need to stop being selfish and giving birth to mystery meat mutts with white men.

Your son will not have the same privelage your baby daddy had and what attracted you to him and will have a very hard time in society.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

willymonfrete wrote:
April 7th, 2022, 1:35 am
Ethnic women need to stop being selfish and giving birth to mystery meat mutts with white men.

Your son will not have the same privelage your baby daddy had and what attracted you to him and will have a very hard time in society.
I have similar thoughts except that all people need to end miscegenation. It is selfish to the children produced out of it and it betrays one's heritage, ancestry, culture, and society. I seriously need a White Girl because I don't want a child that would probably be treated inferior to pure-bloods and have an identity crisis.

I respect all races but I do not believe in the bastardization of race that the evil Jews are trying to force and brainwash everyone with. Miscegenation is inhumane and a crime against humanity, and it is being inflicted upon all races because Jews intentionally want to make everyone more inferior to them because Jews are the most inferior bastardized people who exist and would ever exist, without them created an even more inferior bastardized group of people...

It's exactly as you say! Bastard Bloods are "Mutts" who are most often inferior and that's exactly what the Jews want!
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Alfredo Effect
Freshman Poster

Post by Alfredo Effect »

I think you can get good mileage from most women except white sluts. Those twats tend to be Uber picky.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Tsar wrote:
April 7th, 2022, 2:05 am
willymonfrete wrote:
April 7th, 2022, 1:35 am

I have similar thoughts except that all people need to end miscegenation. It is selfish to the children produced out of it and it betrays one's heritage, ancestry, culture, and society. I seriously need a White Girl because I don't want a child that would probably be treated inferior to pure-bloods and have an identity crisis.

I respect all races but I do not believe in the bastardization of race that the evil Jews are trying to force and brainwash everyone with. Miscegenation is inhumane and a crime against humanity, and it is being inflicted upon all races because Jews intentionally want to make everyone more inferior to them because Jews are the most inferior bastardized people who exist and would ever exist, without them created an even more inferior bastardized group of people...

It's exactly as you say! Bastard Bloods are "Mutts" who are most often inferior and that's exactly what the Jews want!
:lol: I do NOT believe whites are superior lol!I believe its white dominance of economics and media that gives them a Halo and a boost in sexual market.And they portray MEN OF COLOR as evil in their media,so thats why they're less desired.Also even white babies are racist according to science.

All whites are part black (Via Natufian proxy)and asian(Ancient north eurasian) anyway and also part middle eastern(Again,Levantine neolithic farmers).ALL whites are Mutts!

Oh well,Just shave and get blue eye surgery and use glutathione to get to my NATURAL color without face and arms melasma and I should be fine.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

willymonfrete wrote:
April 7th, 2022, 3:11 pm
:lol: I do NOT believe whites are superior lol!I believe its white dominance of economics and media that gives them a Halo and a boost in sexual market.And they portray MEN OF COLOR as evil in their media,so thats why they're less desired.Also even white babies are racist according to science.

All whites are part black (Via Natufian proxy)and asian(Ancient north eurasian) anyway and also part middle eastern(Again,Levantine neolithic farmers).ALL whites are Mutts!

Oh well,Just shave and get blue eye surgery and use glutathione to get to my NATURAL color without face and arms melasma and I should be fine.
I never said that whites were superior. I said any mixed-bloods were inferior to any pure-bloods. Any mixed-blood will not really fit into a society of pure-bloods unless the society itself is mixed-bloods or mixed-bloods are better in some way than the local pure-bloods.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Tsar wrote:
April 7th, 2022, 4:53 pm
willymonfrete wrote:

I never said that whites were superior. I said any mixed-bloods were inferior to any pure-bloods. Any mixed-blood will not really fit into a society of pure-bloods unless the society itself is mixed-bloods or mixed-bloods are better in some way than the local pure-bloods.
thats social though.all people are mixed by now to some extent,especially europeans.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

willymonfrete wrote:
April 7th, 2022, 5:56 pm
Tsar wrote:
willymonfrete wrote:

thats social though.all people are mixed by now to some extent,especially europeans.
Being mixed but racially-pure is different than being mixed race. Whites are not Mutts. White is a race, not an ethnicity. Understand the difference otherwise you're an ignorant Westerner which is typical for people of Anglo-Saxon nations who cannot grasp complex topics like how Race and Ethnicity are different!
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Tsar wrote:
April 7th, 2022, 6:39 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
April 7th, 2022, 5:56 pm
Tsar wrote:
willymonfrete wrote:

Being mixed but racially-pure is different than being mixed race. Whites are not Mutts. White is a race, not an ethnicity. Understand the difference otherwise you're an ignorant Westerner which is typical for people of Anglo-Saxon nations who cannot grasp complex topics like how Race and Ethnicity are different!
Dude,the ethnogenesis of the white race is black natufian,asian ancient north eurasian,neolithic levantine farmer,western european hunter gatherer and aryan(the original aryans were dark but became light when they invaded europe and mixed with scandinavian like ancient north eurasian mongoloid females that developed blonde hair).

Europeans were NEVER 'pure'.Its you who sounds genetically ignorant.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

willymonfrete wrote:
April 9th, 2022, 12:00 am
Dude,the ethnogenesis of the white race is black natufian,asian ancient north eurasian,neolithic levantine farmer,western european hunter gatherer and aryan(the original aryans were dark but became light when they invaded europe and mixed with scandinavian like ancient north eurasian mongoloid females that developed blonde hair).

Europeans were NEVER 'pure'.Its you who sounds genetically ignorant.
Sorry, but that's a Theory. Evolution is a Theory.

Maybe through selective breeding we can see elements of evolution. But Selective Breeding and Evolution are not the same and Selective Breeding exists regardless of whether the Theory of Evolution exists.

Convergent Evolution is also different theory than the mainstream Theory of Evolution.

I can infer from your posts that you are most certainly an atheist and probably largely Jew-pilled.

Sounds to me like you just have a self-hatred towards yourself because you're mixed-race. I think you need to really accept who you are before you can begin to get accepted by others. Changing your eye color and bleaching your hair and whitening your skin and getting a rhinoplasty to mimic something you're not might make you look nicer on the outside but it won't change the self-hatred that you would still feel on the inside. That's all the self-help advice I will be giving you because that's really more important than spending all that money on becoming a "fake" because fakes aren't genuine people.
Alfredo Effect
Freshman Poster

Post by Alfredo Effect »

Sounds like he came from Looksmax.com or Lookism. Possibly even studied human biodiversity.

That's another branch of Intel / psyop running these days.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Mercer wrote:
April 9th, 2022, 11:01 am
Whites being considered better looking or higher status or whatever is outdated. What happens is that low SMV ethnic men see rich, mediocre looking white men in liberal areas of California dating ugly Indian and Asian women and then get jealous or angry. All ethnic groups in the west openly talk about how much they despise whites. If you look at popular culture such as advertising and music the most popular performers and genres are not from whites. Maybe this was true years ago about whites having a SMV advantage but that's no longer the case.
I agree. White Males have no SMV advantage compared to non-White Males, assuming that the girls are open to any race or ethnicity.

It's only White Females that continue have somewhat of a SMV advantage compared to non-White Females.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Mercer wrote:
April 9th, 2022, 11:28 am
Tsar wrote:
April 9th, 2022, 11:12 am

I agree. White Males have no SMV advantage compared to non-White Males, assuming that the girls are open to any race or ethnicity.

It's only White Females that continue have somewhat of a SMV advantage compared to non-White Females.
What I find interesting now is that even when I talk to white men many of them have different preferences than they did years ago. It used to be white men would talk about how much better they think white women are compared to other races of women and that they weren't attracted to other races except for Asian women. Now I hear many white men talk about how much they love the big, thick asses that Latinas and black women have, how much sexier they are and better at f***ing than white women, etc. Even many white men that I knew in the past that were xenophobic now openly tell me how much sexier they think foreign women, accents, etc. are.
I sort of feel the same. On a genetic level, I want a White girl, but most White girls are either total sluts pretending to be good girls but will ride the cocks of any guy they think is hot, or fat pigs, or they're boyish, so most White Girls aren't my time and they have seriously inflated values and think they're all celebrities if they're hot. I think Asian girls (and non-Whites) are better on a sociological level because the females still act, dress, and try to have more positive relationships with men.

The Jews really destroyed the White Race, especially White Females.
shawnberwick
Freshman Poster

Post by shawnberwick »

Mercer wrote:
April 9th, 2022, 11:01 am
Whites being considered better looking or higher status or whatever is outdated.
Tsar wrote:
April 9th, 2022, 11:12 am
Based on what data?

The majority of women date within their own race, so if the majority of women are white in the West and Europe, then white men have a distinct advantage.

Also, even Asian women seem to prefer white men, based on the data I've seen...

https://www.datingadvice.com/online-dat ... statistics

I haven't read this book, but I've heard it compiles all the current research into online dating and racial preference. Essentially, white men are no.1...

(note: I don't believe racial preference automatically = racism. I think that is jumping to conclusions.)

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-da ... 1137609772

It always baffled me when I would see some white guys online complaining that white women only want black guys... Complete sample bias. The majority of white women are with with men, but their mind seems to block that out when walking down the street, and only notice the BM and WW couples. Masochism.

I wish I could advise those guys to do a mental tally of all WM and WW couples vs interracial couples when they walk down the street. I believe they will see how filtered their perception of reality has been after 1 day (unless they live in Atlanta or something).
Last edited by shawnberwick on May 2nd, 2022, 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

willymonfrete wrote:
April 7th, 2022, 1:31 am
Thank God,he didn't curse me to look ethnic when I'm shaven and I pass for french or italian.

Now I just need irex blue eye surgery and to use glutathione injections to get to my real color(Two weeks ago my skin was matte white instead of olive in the face and arms,my rest of my body is pale white always but God just had to curse me with olive skin on the most visible parts of my body most of the time lol)

And also keep my hair short enough where it isn't curly(about four months growth)

I will use a european name and say I'm french,italian,spanish and half dutch and am from europe.Im not lying,I'm just leaving out the african american and native american aspect wich God cursed me with.

The world is heavily racist and you adapt or die.my SMV will skyrocket even among proper white women.white men are trusted more.

I can go to india and latin america and date some women though I already have my desi flag.

I can settle down with a filipina.I can go to thailand and slay.I can get my chinese flags.

I really hate arabs for making a bad name for mediterranean people and then people thinking were them.

I don't see this as lying except for the blue eyes part wich should have been mine since both my parents had blue eyes.

My skin is naturally white sometimes and shaven face is the most honest and natural and there even with tan I look french or italian and ambiguous to people think I'm a god darn muslim.

Even when I have a chinstrap and I wear a cross people are nice to me and women are kind and with facial hair I look really arabic.

Again,Islam is a cancer and I will not suffer for people I'm not even a part of and that would chop me up for being a christian anyway

This is just so frustrating

Call me a self hater I don't care

I want white privelage
Why not just learn to be comfortable and confident in who you are? I can't remember a nice-looking white girl with blond hair I knew saying she liked men with a 'Mediterranean look'. Such girls do exist, and if you found one, you wouldn't have to keep getting injections and wearing contacts to hide your looks from her.