Why do Western men prefer uglier Asian women?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do Western men prefer uglier Asian women?

Post by MrMan »

Falcon wrote:#1, Below: This look is considered by most middle-class Thais and NE Asians to be ghetto and low-class. Stereotypical "mia farang" (Western man's wife) and bar girl look. Likely from NE Thailand. Salesgirls in upper-end stores will never have this look. Girls like this in Chiang Mai will stick out like ugly ducklings. Moreover, she has a bar girl vibe.
I think she's attractive, as are all of the pictures of the women you posted. Is it the low-cut stuff she wears that gives her the 'bar girl' vibe? Or do they think that women are bar girls because they have a different skin tone?

Maybe those types of faces are common and ordinary, but lighter skinned girls are considered a bit more exotic. Indonesians prefer lighter skinned actresses on their TV shows. I suspect women in some of the cities in Indonesia are more likely to have Dutch and Chinese blood which tends to make them lighter skinned, too.

Some of the white men who like Asians want a look that is exotic to them, which could be rather common and underappreciated by locals.

It seems like some Indonesians are blind to a woman's beauty if her skin is a bit dark. I knew a South American in his 60's in the US married to a pretty Javanese woman, but her skin was a bit dark. My wife didn't think of her as pretty, probably because she had darker skin.

For white men who like an Asian woman who is a bit dark, this may mean less competition for the locals. It doesn't matter if the local inhabitants or other men from your own country think your wife is striking or not as long as you like her looks. Plenty of regular-looking people function well in society, so it is okay if people consider your wife to be regular-looking.

I have seen expats married to Indonesian women I did not consider attractive. But every man has his own tastes. These women may have been attractive to them. And for some men, looks may not be the main consideration. They get to know a girl, they like her, and the relationship grows. We may be pre-programmed to care too much about looks from TV and other media. If you'd lived 1000 years ago in a village of a few hundred people, you might never have seen a woman who was exceptionally beautiful to compare the local candidates for marriage to.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Is it the low-cut stuff she wears that gives her the 'bar girl' vibe?
Yes. It's not her skin color. It's the whole look. Her makeup is also typical of bar girls. Many darker girls who have a homely, non-slutty look would not look like bar girls at all.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Falcon wrote:
Is it the low-cut stuff she wears that gives her the 'bar girl' vibe?
Yes. It's not her skin color. It's the whole look. Her makeup is also typical of bar girls. Many darker girls who have a homely, non-slutty look would not look like bar girls at all.
Jonny Law Approved
Dark skinned girls of Thailand. For better personalities.

WARNING
Dear Cuckolded Retire-Tards of Thailand,

NOT A GENIUS IDEA :idea:
Meet a Thai Prostitute (or any Thai woman they are all act like whores)
JONNY LAW DOES NOT APPROVE!
1. Buy her expensive gold jewelry
2. Buy her expensive clothes
3. Buy her a f***ing House.
4. Buy her a car (vehicles are more expensive in Thailand.
Soon enough you are broke and do not have any retirement left.
Then wonder why she divorced you and took all your money.

Jonny Law Approved
PUMP-EM and DUMP-EM, Leave them on the curb you found them at.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Well from a Euro perspective, #1 has curves and actually has decent tits while the #2's are less curvy and look more Asian. Although #1 is clearly Asian, her face is more Anglo or Latina angled and I think Euro's will go for that look more and don't care much about the darker skin element as long as she looks like a woman who has curves like Euro women used to have before most of them turned into fat blobs. Although some Euro men maybe would think twice being with her looks if they have a more social professional job and need to make a number of social contacts regularly as part of their career, the average bloke doesn't care about that and only wants a nice piece of ass that he could never get in his home Western country. Just cause she is dressed like that doesn't mean she would be a cheater or something but she would get more casual stares in public places. #2 girls look boring and uneventful and no curves. Just cause they are lighter skinned and dress more wholesome doesn't mean they should or would be the preferred ones to a Westerner from USA or Australia since they generally don't give as much of a shit what other people think of them.

If I wanted to have fun and a good lay I'd go for #!, I'm not physically attracted to the #2 girls, the Asian guys can have them. I wouldn't probably make #! my GF though or something like that...

I actually saw a trashy looking Asian like her walking around Greenhills one time I was there, wearing super tight cut off jeans and a low cut top showing her fake tits off with darker skin and I was like no local Filipina would ever dress like that, not even a local whore girl. So I crept closer and heard the Aussie accent and realized it was some trashy Filipina or Thai that maybe grew up in Australia or had been there so long talked like a low class Aussie would. So either married one and moved down there or is the 2nd generation offspring trashy mixed marriage. She had no shame and was ether late 30's or in her 40's acting like she was the shit, ridiculous. I guess the female version of the degenerate male foreigner often seen in Thailand or PI. (She was with her female white companion that could be mistaken for a land whale)
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.