What If The Islamic Terrorists Were White?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

What If The Islamic Terrorists Were White?

Post by jamesbond »

Can you imagine if white people were the ones doing the terrorism? What would the liberal media and Obama have to say about that?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2CswydminU[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What If The Islamic Terrorists Were White?

Post by jamesbond »

Imagine if white men were doing the terrorists attacks that Islamists are responsible for. How different would the media reaction be to that?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avavZKtf6-g[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

They are certainly trying, you only have to look at this example of the foulest lies and propaganda the parasites in the MSM and Police have foisted upon any and all Australian's who might actually give a damn about their country and their freedom

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-30/a ... at/6981114

One of the many reasons why I have growing contempt for the country and mentally ill zombie herd of sycophants that revel in building their own prison around themselves, Australia probably has the most corrupt and evil politicians on the face of the earth and Im surprised Winston and others give America such a hammering, you should live in Oz for a few years and see how much more good you guys probably have it!~Right to bear arms, search and seizure restrictions, a bill of rights and a constitution that's actually respected, freedom of speech to a point, freedom to travel without gestapo harassment to a point, being able to protest, no more TSA body scanners, no random road checkpoints, and more women to choose from not a tiny minority of stuck of spoiled princesses. And at least US politicians bring some benefits, the Oz tapeworms only know how to destroy remaining freedoms and jack up the cost of living, and dont get me started on the rabid man hating feminist media here with the roosh rape meetup controversy !
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

As I understand, some of them are: the book "Agent Storm" gets into this more. It was about a 6-foot, red-headed Dane that joined al-quieda & then became a double agent.

Also, aren't white people frequently called "causasian"? I thought these people were also considered that? Then again, this might just be according to the American designations. There was a case of someone being declared legally dead & then was in court arguing to a judge that he was alive- guess what position the judge took?
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Many already are. Western converts, Bosnians, Caucasians (people from the Caucasus), white-looking Turks, and others.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

What are Serbians & Albanians? I remember hearing a lot of those countries where controlled by them, but it seems a lot of the people you see from there are white- are they generally non-muslim if they're white & arab-looking is what it normally is?