Libtards adopt eight Africans

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Libtards adopt eight Africans

Post by Cornfed »

It is incredible that this is legal. A delusional white liberal couple have imported eight savage wild animals to raise alongside their two human children before releasing them into human society. It is said that those who the gods destroy they first make mad, and this would have to be an example of that. The best possible (and not unlikely) outcome from here on would be for the libtards to be savagely killed by some of their exotic housepets ASAP. That way those pets not impounded can be released back into their natural habitat. Either way, I hope no-one innocent gets harmed, but how likely is that?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/v ... ldren.html
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

ALLAHU ACKBAR
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Something is plainly wrong here.

My income is quite good but we had a hard time to bring up our 2 daughters, especially during higher education - children cost a lot of money.

Later on I decided to take care of a Filipina foster daughter - she is now in university in the Philippines and she also costs me a considerable amount of money.

Some US-citizens are obsessed with adoption. I wonder how much these people earn to qualify to take care of their own children + 8 (eight!) children from one of the poorest regions of this world and it is not only about occasional financial support, it's about adoption. Who gives permission for such adoptions? Who pays for that? Out of which money?

It's not only about adoption, it is about to create a lot of own children as well. Octomom and similar irresponsible people come to my mind, creating plenty of children and the bills are paid by the welfare system and sometimes by the media if such outsiders are offering their stupid stories.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

There seems to be an increasing trend for libtards to want to raise pet simians in preference to human children. I guess it is a bit like the crazy cat lady mentality or Japanese females preferring small dogs to children, except much more destructive. The photos in the following article are absolutely puke making, and I'm not just talking about the simian's appearance. Notice that the extended family are all female except for one pussified mangina. This is the kind of thing that happens when you leave females alone without adult supervision. They'll have egg on their faces when that thing gets older and rapes and kills a few of them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... amily.html