5G Reports - New cables, towers, satellites

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
Winston
Site Admin

Re: 5G Reports - New cables, towers, satellites

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this video explaining how 5G and energetic disturbances are the cause of Covid and how the whole germ/contagion causing disease theory is wrong. Very interesting. Does this mean the whole field of microbiology is a scam and was never proven? This is definitely worth considering! If this is true then the controllers and powers that be are a lot more evil than we thought!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this news report with Kevin Mottus about how 5G is a military weapon and making a lot of people sick! Very scary and disturbing! How can they allow this? Must be a reality breakdown.

https://odysee.com/@BarnabasNagy:5/2023 ... -mottus-5g
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Winston wrote:
February 25th, 2024, 7:06 pm
Wow check out this news report with Kevin Mottus about how 5G is a military weapon and making a lot of people sick! Very scary and disturbing! How can they allow this? Must be a reality breakdown.

https://odysee.com/@BarnabasNagy:5/2023 ... -mottus-5g
The Illuminati doesn't need more useless eaters and they need to make more room for the A.I.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have any of you noticed that you feel more anxious and can't think straight since the 5G towers went up near you? Is there a connection?

Can you block 5G by wearing a tin foil hat?