Sysadmin Wanted

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: Sysadmin Wanted

Post by Kradmelder »

fschmidt wrote:I'll give an update on this story. I got 3 serious candidates. I got an American and an Iraqi immigrant to Canada from the reddit ad. And I got a Mennonite from advertising on a Mennonite forum. The Mennonite asked me about the morality of my businesses and I was honest with him and he turned down the job. The American scheduled a Skype interview and failed to show up and then said that he forgot and wanted another interview. Of course I didn't respond to the irresponsible idiot. The Iraqi was the best but he said he couldn't leave his job but he could handle my requirements anyway. I hired him and it looks like he can't really handle both jobs. So in case this fails, as I expect it to, I am looking again. But I learned a key lesson from my last search which is that Westerners are just worthless scum, absolutely unemployable degenerate morons. So now I am making connections in China so that I can hire Chinese.

This more or less fits our experiences. We have huge unemployment, discrimination against white men who say they cant find work, yet when you need to fill a post you cant. They are either not qualified, lazy, have ridiculous salary and entitlement demands so that the work they can do you cant recover their costs. The AA darkies have the most ridiculous demands and want to be managers and not do any work. But white men also have an entitlement mindset these days.

The only option is approach bright young whites still in varsity who come from farms or small towns. They still have a work ethic. The rest, leave them to piss and moan outside the company, not inside it.

This negates the BS argument that the youth today have no opportunties. The good ones are offered work before they even graduate. The entitlement ones are left to stew and blame the world, locked in their own slef defeating mindset.

Aternatively poach. All the good people already have work. Those without, well there is a reason.

Since you are a jew you must obviously be the one to blame for this situation and the mindset of these people :lol: it must be true. They said it on stormfront :lol: so at your next meeting when all you jews gather to decide how to destroy all whites and get white women to avoid the lower rungs of white men, please inform them that some white men with no jobs are on to you and want to destroy the system. That will make them twist their yarmulkes :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote: All the good people already have work. Those without, well there is a reason.
Do most Saffers think this way? If you do I can stop fretting about your impending genocide, buy some popcorn and enjoy the fun.

But just thinking. You think that the Jew/Bankster/Kaffir system you live under perfectly rewards people who deserve to be rewarded? No-one is hard done by? Well, then aren't they f***ing awesome? Why do you complain about anything, as they bring you the most perfect system in the world?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

fschmidt wrote:I'll give an update on this story. I got 3 serious candidates. I got an American and an Iraqi immigrant to Canada from the reddit ad. And I got a Mennonite from advertising on a Mennonite forum. The Mennonite asked me about the morality of my businesses and I was honest with him and he turned down the job. The American scheduled a Skype interview and failed to show up and then said that he forgot and wanted another interview. Of course I didn't respond to the irresponsible idiot. The Iraqi was the best but he said he couldn't leave his job but he could handle my requirements anyway. I hired him and it looks like he can't really handle both jobs. So in case this fails, as I expect it to, I am looking again. But I learned a key lesson from my last search which is that Westerners are just worthless scum, absolutely unemployable degenerate morons. So now I am making connections in China so that I can hire Chinese.
Wow..got huge respect for Mennonites now...they actually follow what they preach....
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

starchild5 wrote:Wow..got huge respect for Mennonites now...they actually follow what they preach....
Yes I agree. I respect very few people, but I respect the Mennonites.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote: All the good people already have work. Those without, well there is a reason.
Do most Saffers think this way? If you do I can stop fretting about your impending genocide, buy some popcorn and enjoy the fun.

But just thinking. You think that the Jew/Bankster/Kaffir system you live under perfectly rewards people who deserve to be rewarded? No-one is hard done by? Well, then aren't they f***ing awesome? Why do you complain about anything, as they bring you the most perfect system in the world?
Sit back and watch is all you will ever do as you are nothing but a spectator that does nothing in life and accomplishes nothing. You are like a barking dog behind a fence making a noise and if the gate were open you would still stay behind the fence.

Women also see this so they walk on by like everyone does with barking dogs, not because there is anything wrong with them. no one cares about why you are barking. Not even WNs want to associate with you because like a barking dog it is just an irritating noise and you will never do anything for white people.

If you were here you would try emigrate and whine about how bad old darkie oppressed you and is the cause of your failure. So whether you sit back with popcorn or bark is the same thing. You will do nothing.

Dont waste your money in asia. Not even an asian woman would accept you unless she was starving. Not that you would provide much of a living.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Time for another update on this ongoing saga. I made contacts in China and interviewed there and was not impressed. So then I posted to a remote job site:

https://weworkremotely.com/jobs/4766-sy ... ac-servers

This went out to a very different audience from reddit, basically an international audience that speaks some English. I got a large response and interviewed about 50 people last week. This gave me a great chance to get a sense for the level of intelligence around the world. And the conclusion is that intelligence is concentrated in Eastern Europe and Russia. Outside of that area, there is virtually no intelligence. And the very dumbest people in the world are Americans.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

All this makes me feel better. It seems telecommuting jobs only work where the person worked in place and is doing his old job remotely, and anywhere else it tends to be a disaster. This makes my telecommuting job seem much less disastrous in comparison. Good for me (and I suppose the other people involved :) ).