Tracking Software

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Tracking Software

Post by Kradmelder »

I farkin hate those oven dodger, red sea pedestrian, shylock, hook nosed vampire Facebook kikes :evil: :evil: :x :x

I have always been using an app called Friends Locator for my bike trips to remote areas. It allows me to invite some mates to track my progress, see what route I'm on via your phone's GPS for safety reasons. Like if it goes off line some darkie stole my phone, which means the farker shot me. Or of if it doesn't move I had a crash or a break down. It saves me having to text routes and normal check ins.

I got a new phone and put on Friends Locator. Now it requires a FaceJew login. No matter what you try it takes you to the Facejew create a profile page. I don't want a facejew account. I hate that thing. I would rather cut off my own foreskin than stick my dick in there for the kikes to chop it off. Why must these bloodsucking bandits make shekels to take all my private info and each time I login in to use something that is not facebook?

I've tried a few different ones, but Friends Locator worked best as it is live. A most it tracks where you were within the past 30 minutes, If you have GPS turned on.

Now I need to find something else that allows free live tracking. I cant ask other people to pay for software to track mt progress. Nor do i want to give private information to some company to later find myself on a spam list and getting SMS offers for anything from dick enlargement to insurance quotes.

Any ideas?
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Tracking Software

Post by Shemp »

Safety, schmafety, whole point of going into the wilderness is to experience something resembling our natural hunter gatherer existence, and danger is part of that experience. GPS for finding your way is fine, an updated version of reckoning by physical landmarks. But screw these satellite phones and similar gizmos for calling for help. You're going to die eventually, might as well do it with your boots on, in the middle of nature, accompanied to the end by your trusty steed. (Or not so trusty, as mine turned out to be, or maybe I just don't know my own strength: broke the goddamn frame... Still rideable with some care, thankfully. Another week or so and I'll be hopefully back home to replace it...) I look forward to dying like that, though not in the immediate future, maybe when I get to be 100. Probably do it in the winter, too. Drink a liter of vodka, go to sleep in the snow...
Neil_Hines
Freshman Poster

Post by Neil_Hines »

Wow, it's really great topic can we track our mobile phones? if it then which software is the best I can track my mobile.
Ryan_Stevens
Freshman Poster

Post by Ryan_Stevens »

Neil_Hines wrote:Wow, it's really great topic can we track our mobile phones? if it then which software is the best I can track my mobile.
I'm also searching about tracking software for my phone. Still, I'm searching and didn't find which one is the best?