Programmer Wanted

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Programmer Wanted

Post by fschmidt »

I am looking for a programmer to develop a website for a dating service. Pay is $5000/month. Work from home anytime you want, but this is a full-time job. I am a programmer myself, but I don't have enough time for this project, so I will just manage it. Development will be in a language similar to Lua. Please let me know if you are interested.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Programmer Wanted

Post by starchild5 »

fschmidt wrote:I am looking for a programmer to develop a website for a dating service. Pay is $5000/month. Work from home anytime you want, but this is a full-time job. I am a programmer myself, but I don't have enough time for this project, so I will just manage it. Development will be in a language similar to Lua. Please let me know if you are interested.
I'm good in Adwords, Analytics Certified and a Google Partner, so when you looking to promote the site, you could consider me in your pool of talent :)

I'm Good in AngularJS and NodeJS...could have developed it with these tech but don't know Lua
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

You called him a Space Monster, do you really think he will hire you ? :lol:

You'll be lucky if he doesn't cut all your funding off and repossess your Saucer! :shock:
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:You called him a Space Monster, do you really think he will hire you ? :lol:

You'll be lucky if he doesn't cut all your funding off and repossess your Saucer! :shock:
Damn..You got me..That's how we infiltrate earth :twisted: :evil:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

You did say Jews were from outer space and led me to believe they are monsters of some sorts, are Matzah balls made out of people ?
Time to Hide!
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Moretorque wrote:You did say Jews were from outer space and led me to believe they are monsters of some sorts, are Matzah balls made out of people ?
Soylent Matzah?

That's just silly. Matzah balls are made from fluoride. It's a conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. Being space aliens they are immune of course.

I'll take your Soylent Green and raise you a Dr Strangelove.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I am just curious because Soylent Greens natural color is white like Matzo but that doesn't sound right " Soylent White' so they dye it Green.....

We also know Space Monsters such as "StarChild" like to eat people and he claims Jews are Spacey Monsters as well. :roll:
Time to Hide!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Moretorque wrote:I am just curious because Soylent Greens natural color is white like Matzo but that doesn't sound right " Soylent White' so they dye it Green.....
We also know Space Monsters such as "StarChild" like to eat people and he claims Jews are Spacey Monsters as well. :roll:
Don't forget, Tapatio89 is also 'olive-green'... ..the rabbit hole is much, much deeper than we all think.... :shock:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

fschmidt wrote:I am looking for a programmer to develop a website for a dating service. Pay is $5000/month. Work from home anytime you want, but this is a full-time job. I am a programmer myself, but I don't have enough time for this project, so I will just manage it. Development will be in a language similar to Lua. Please let me know if you are interested.
That's reasonable, realistic pay, cool. No time myself for my own projects either. I wish i could clone myself.
Have you tried finding someone in Odesk, and do it by stages?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

starchild5 wrote:I'm good in Adwords, Analytics Certified and a Google Partner, so when you looking to promote the site, you could consider me in your pool of talent :)

I'm Good in AngularJS and NodeJS...could have developed it with these tech but don't know Lua
We have marketing covered. Javascript is basically Java syntax with Lua semantics, combined into a horrible mess.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Moretorque wrote:I am just curious because Soylent Greens natural color is white like Matzo but that doesn't sound right " Soylent White' so they dye it Green.....

:
I seem to recall that soylent came in different colours. Perhaps all of them were people.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

cdnFA wrote:

:
I seem to recall that soylent came in different colours. Perhaps all of them were people.
It depends on what race it is, white soylent is Europeans, black soylent is Africans...

The green soylent may be Aliens? StarChild is tinted green you know. If he gets stranded on earth because his Saucer gets RE POED for showing disrespect to his masters he'll probably end up being a homeless nuisance to us all sleeping on park benches and such, then the old Schmidter can make us a fresh batch of Soylent Green matzo style to gnaw on. :P yaaaaaaa
Time to Hide!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

As an example of how pathetic modern people are, here are my 2 posts of this ad to reddit:

Note that the pathetic incels never actually followed up on the ad. And the Lua forum is populated by mainstream modern scum as can be seen in the comments. May they all burn in hell.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I'm here to clean up the mess of code the Indians write.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

fschmidt wrote:
May 6th, 2016, 12:48 pm
I am looking for a programmer to develop a website for a dating service. Pay is $5000/month. Work from home anytime you want, but this is a full-time job. I am a programmer myself, but I don't have enough time for this project, so I will just manage it. Development will be in a language similar to Lua. Please let me know if you are interested.
I don't know how to program, but make it $50k a month, and I'll consider it. :)