Marissa Mayer: Yahoo's new CEO. Can women be good leaders?

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
Winston
Site Admin

Marissa Mayer: Yahoo's new CEO. Can women be good leaders?

Post by Winston »

Check out Yahoo's new CEO, Marissa Mayer. Isn't she so hot?

We've all said here before that women don't make good leaders, for obvious reasons. So is her leadership going to bring Yahoo down? Why would Yahoo let her be their CEO? Does history record any female leader who was a great leader?

Check out her photos. She's very doable. Does a female CEO even need love or romance?

Last edited by Winston on April 2nd, 2014, 1:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Pffft. She is a typical crack whipping woman boss. I like her hairstyle, although I don't like blondes. She took away all working from home. I give her 1-2 years before she gone. With a golden parachute of course.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Marissa Mayer - Yahoo's new CEO is so hot!

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:Check out Yahoo's new CEO, Marissa Mayers. Isn't she so hot?

We've all said here before that women don't make good leaders, for obvious reasons. So is her leadership going to bring Yahoo down? Why would Yahoo let her be their CEO? Does history record any female leader who was a great leader?

Check out her photos. She's very doable. Does a female CEO even need love or romance?
So hot? Meh, looks ok, given her age -- if you have a thing for yellow hair.
If I saw her pic on a NON-business mag, I wouldn't even look to see who she was. :lol:

Let's see what she does with tumblr, before calling her a great leader.

She's married with a kid, so her love/romance is covered.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just saw on the news that she bought Tumblr for 1 billion dollars. Wtf? What's so special about Tumblr? I've never even heard of it. Everyone I know with a blog uses Blogger or Wordpress. No one I know uses Tumblr. Stupid. Why can't Yahoo develop its own blogging platform?

Why did Yahoo pay 1 billion for Tumblr? Why didn't they just give that nerdy kid 1 or 2 million? That should have been enough.

So how did Marissa Mayer get to be CEO of Yahoo? Does she have any special qualifications or skills?

What does a skinny blonde lady know about search engines, internet technology, and running a corporate giant? I thought blondes were supposed to be dumber than brunettes?

What happened to Yahoo's last CEO?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Winston wrote:I just saw on the news that she bought Tumblr for 1 billion dollars. Wtf? What's so special about Tumblr? I've never even heard of it. Everyone I know with a blog uses Blogger or Wordpress. No one I know uses Tumblr. Stupid. Why can't Yahoo develop its own blogging platform?
It's not about software Winston, it's the audience. She bought an already registered audience.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Tumblr is for kids cooler than ourselves!

But of course Yahoo has probably bought the last big thing instead of the next big thing :)

I've dated a couple of Chinese ladies of her stature. Despite all the power, they're often empty inside, and yearn for a man. Most women are happier when married.

But the trouble is these ladies are just too fierce and formidable for our simple man brains. I'd steer clear unless you're broke and just want to be a kept man.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

What they won't show you is the pictures of her husband locked in a padded room. Who the hell is going to admit to getting her pregnant and being her bitch?

When I had low self esteem I used to date overachieving white women and think I was getting somewhere, not anymore. The media is always pushing college educated American women as "new and improved" most of them have nasty personalities and don't give a dam about anything. My dislike of western women is so great it was one of the reasons I moved to the Philippines. Now I only see them maybe once every few weeks and I don't have to talk to them.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Does anyone know the reason that bimbos are now being appointed as CEOs? Does it indicate that CEOs are just figureheads now and companies are being run by the banksters, or is the idea to wreck everything as quickly as possible to usher in the NWO?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:Does anyone know the reason that bimbos are now being appointed as CEOs? Does it indicate that CEOs are just figureheads now and companies are being run by the banksters, or is the idea to wreck everything as quickly as possible to usher in the NWO?
I'll vote for choice 1. For some time I've noticed that male CEO's seem to be bland, unexceptional, inoffensive personalities, who probably found their patron early on then laid low through all the bloodletting on the journey up the corporate ladder, before emerging at the top simply because they'd escaped notice. Women are a logical, even more controllable extension of this species.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

I think she's a bitch. I'm boycotting yahoo so I don't have to see this bitch. She's only got the job because of her tits, not for her brains...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

terminator wrote:I think she's a bitch. I'm boycotting yahoo so I don't have to see this bitch. She's only got the job because of her tits, not for her brains...
The thing is there are plenty of corporate whores with good tits, so why should she get the job rather than them? We can safely dismiss the idea that she was the one in a million women who might deserve such a post based on merit given that she was pregnant when they appointed her and everyone knows that pregnant women tend to be in cloud cuckoo land. So there would have to be some other explanation. Probably that she is a puppet for the banksters that are really running the show.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:Does anyone know the reason that bimbos are now being appointed as CEOs? Does it indicate that CEOs are just figureheads now and companies are being run by the banksters, or is the idea to wreck everything as quickly as possible to usher in the NWO?
I think this lady would be far more useful wearing a bikini and being Yahoo's promo model rather than CEO. Women are valued for their looks. So her looks are far more useful than her brains, whatever her brains are. lol.

Why can't some super smart male computer geek or nerd become CEO of Yahoo instead? Wouldn't they be better qualified?

Has there ever been a successful female CEO, besides Martha Stewart and Oprah that is?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Marissa Mayer Has Already Made One Big Mistake With Tumblr

http://readwrite.com/2013/05/24/yahoo-t ... issa-mayer

jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

She bought tumblr for its ready made followers, sort of like franchising, why franchise instead of creating ur own name? We buy franchise rights because it gives us access to ready-customers. Of course yahoo appointed her as CEO for image purposes. She is a puppet. Corporate whores are appointed by the top guns who are a group of elite bad boys to keep other males as betas. Its part of the reason I decided to go on solo venture instead of being a worker bee in the corporate setting.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jboy wrote:She bought tumblr for its ready made followers, sort of like franchising, why franchise instead of creating ur own name? We buy franchise rights because it gives us access to ready-customers. Of course yahoo appointed her as CEO for image purposes. She is a puppet. Corporate whores are appointed by the top guns who are a group of elite bad boys to keep other males as betas. Its part of the reason I decided to go on solo venture instead of being a worker bee in the corporate setting.
You mean she doesn't really make any decisions? Then who is making the decisions at Yahoo? The board of directors?

Do you think if Marissa Mayer found this thread, she'd be pissed and deindex this site from Yahoo? lol

Anyway, check out this interesting new article:

Yahoo! Employees Not as Happy Under Marissa Mayer

http://www.learnvest.com/2012/12/yahoo- ... mayer-123/

Apparently, she believes in 130 hour work weeks. WTF? I didn't even know there were that many hours in a week. lol. Is she unaware that the human body needs sleep? lol. If so, then she may be out of touch with reality and therefore not be a good leader. lol

How does she even spend any time with her own baby? lol She must have a live in nanny that works all day and night. lol