Best blogging platform

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Best blogging platform

Post by Cornfed »

I'm thinking of reposting some of my forum posts onto a blog. Which is the best platform in terms of ease of use and lack of politically correct censorship? Blogger is known to take down sites for not being politically correct, so they are out of the running. What is the preferred choice these days?
Dudevondudenstein
Freshman Poster

Post by Dudevondudenstein »

I would suggest if you want total control buy some cheap hosting a domain name and install WordPress.

I use netwisp.com and godaddy.com
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Yes, Wordpress is what I'd say too.

I like reading your posts here Cornfed, so I think you'll make a great blogger.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Wordpress.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Re: Best blogging platform

Post by zacb »

Cornfed wrote:I'm thinking of reposting some of my forum posts onto a blog. Which is the best platform in terms of ease of use and lack of politically correct censorship? Blogger is known to take down sites for not being politically correct, so they are out of the running. What is the preferred choice these days?
That is actually a good idea! Could you expound on this? Would you reformat someof them maybe? Or it would be more posts and not so much replies?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Dudevondudenstein
Freshman Poster

Post by Dudevondudenstein »

I would suggest a bit of a rewrite before putting them on a blog. SEO and all of that.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

That or just guest post and try to connect with similar blogs. Get them to put you on their blog roll.
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

best and easiest to use blogging platform is "blogger", it is free, it is hosted, it is easy to use. You can even use your own domain for blogger blog, so I am not sure that anything can be even close to that platform