The Forum URL has been changed

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

The Forum URL has been changed

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
The forum URL will soon be changed to:

index.php

When that happens, I will put a redirect link on the former forum index page.

I figured that "phpBB2" sounds a bit tacky and also looks outdated too, since the new version is phpBB3. I should have originally named the folder for this forum "forum" when it was first installed, but I followed the directions too literally, otherwise I would have. So that error will be corrected now.

So if you have this forum bookmarked, please change it to the URL above soon, when the change occurs.

Thanks,
Winston
Last edited by Winston on November 13th, 2012, 6:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, 15 minutes before the forum's URL changes, I will place a big warning message in the top header, so that you can finish up your post or save it before the redirect link takes you to the new URL.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok well the forum URL has been changed. Bookmark the new link please.

index.php

Isn't that a lot easier to remember? :)

Fortunately, I've also figured out a way to redirect all topic pages to this new link too, so the traffic coming in from search engines that have indexed topics in this forum will still be able to arrive to that topic correctly. Thank goodness.

So, if you've bookmarked any topics, you can just go to its former link and you will be redirected to the new one with the correct subfolder.

Thanks,
Winston