New Additions to Happier Abroad!

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

New Additions to Happier Abroad!

Post by Winston »

Hi all!
I just spent many hours the past few days working on new additions to this site. Check them out!

Here is my new Ebook Catalogue. It looks much more professional and nicer than before. There are five titles to choose from. You can see all the ebook cover images in it.

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebooks.php

You can also get to it at the top menu tab "Ebooks".

I also created this index of all my articles and essays:

http://www.happierabroad.com/articles.php

You can access it in the future at the top at the tab "Articles".

I've also changed the forum menu tab at the top to "Community" instead of "Forum". I figured that community sounded much more warm, inclusive and communal, whereas forum was just a dry technical term. It had a better feel to it.

Now I am in the process of putting my Ebooks on Amazon.com too, like Larry Elterman has done. He is helping me in this process. They get much greater publicity there. When I do, I hope all of you will help by writing great reviews of them there.

Thanks,
Winston
Last edited by Winston on November 13th, 2012, 7:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Sounds great!

How many page views do you get in one month?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

globetrotter wrote:Sounds great!

How many page views do you get in one month?
It varies. But about 200 or 300 unique visitors come here a day, mostly from search engine traffic. The more pages this forum has, the more indexed we get in search engines.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Check out my new Preface for the Happier Abroad Ebook that I put before the Table of Contents.

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Preface.htm

How does it sound?

I've also added two new pleasing images to the home page header. Check it out:

http://www.happierabroad.com

Oh and if you haven't seen it yet, check out my new FAQ page too:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page84.htm

Hope you all like the new additions.

Also, check out the new tantalizing ebook cover I made. I'm sure you'll like it much better than the other one :)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi folks,
Check out the new opening on the home page. Does it deliver a bigger punch?

Happier Abroad is the most truthful and freethinking International Dating and Expat site - an oasis amidst a culture of fakery, taboo and political correctness. First, are you tired of or dissatisfied with the following norms in modern America?

* The anti-social isolationist lifestyle where working and consuming are the only concerns in a culture where love, romance, passion, social connection, expression and genuineness are lacking or subdued.
* The lack of human connection and cold ice barrier between strangers in a paranoid society driven by fear.
* The constant feeling of insecurity, loneliness and social disconnectedness.
* The unattainability, unavailability or lack of women you desire, depriving you of quality female companionship.
* The fake social culture that doesn't allow you to be yourself and denies all the above.

If so, then this site is for YOU! The GOOD NEWS is you don't have to put up with any of that! There are many overseas cultures where all these norms are REVERSED! In fact, there are millions of thin beautiful feminine women all over the world who see you as GOLD and will treat YOU right. It's one of the BIGGEST SECRETS! But you won't hear about it from conventional sources due to the taboo nature and denial of these truths.