My YouTube account is suspended! Please help by writing them

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

My YouTube account is suspended! Please help by writing them

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
My YouTube account has been suspended! I don't know why though. It said it was due to some violation of community guidelines. But they won't go into detail about it.

It's hard to get my account back. But people like James Randi and Dr. Mercola managed to get theirs back after being suspended. I don't know how though. Could it be because they are big names?

Anyway, if you want to help me try to get it back, please write YouTube at these emails below, preferably to all of them at once by copying/pasting them into your email Send To field. If enough of us write to them, maybe they will reconsider, as they did with others they've reinstated.

copyright@youtube.com
security@youtube.com
support@youtube.com

You can write something like this: (just copy and paste it if you want)

"Dear YouTube,
My name is *******. I was disappointed to find out that the following YouTube account has been suspended, as I am a big fan of it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/wwu777

Will you please consider reinstating it? There was no content on it that was illegal or violated your TOS. Please look into the matter and consider reinstating the account and removing the violating content, as the videos from this account have helped and inspired many.

Please do not disappoint all of us fans. Do what's right.

Thank you,
Your name"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne