Ladislav's new Blog of expat lessons and insights!

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Ladislav's new Blog of expat lessons and insights!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I've just put together a new Blog to host Ladislav's great lessons and insights to complement this site with more advanced content. Now readers of this site can take their understanding of Expatriate living, dating and culture to the next level! The Blog is entitled "Expatriate Lessons and Insights for World Living, Dating and Cultural Understanding". And I've now dubbed Ladislav "The Obi Wan Kenobi of Expatriate Life".

Here is the link. Check it out and feel free to comment there and subscribe! It also has a nice earthy looking template :)

http://expatriateobservations.blogspot.com

There is also a link to it in the menu at the top of this forum from the "Lessons" button, which you can access at any time, and also a hot button to it on the home page on the right side entitled "Learn from my Teacher".

Thanks,
Winston
Last edited by Winston on November 12th, 2012, 7:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
For a few days, Ladislav's blog was taken down due to Blogger mistaking it for a spam blog. I had to work with their staff for a while to get it reinstated. So if you were unable to access it earlier, you can now as it is back :)

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

well, thanks, what user name/password do I use to get into the site?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ladislav wrote:well, thanks, what user name/password do I use to get into the site?
I'll give you that info by PM. Do you want to add to it? I only posted some of your posts from the total collection there.

Also, do you need me to teach you how to use the Blogger platform? If so, I can come by and show you it. It's very easy.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ladislav,
Check out these comments in your blog from this Filipino American female. She seems very balanced, level headed and objective. I'm amazed. And she has great insight too. I posted some responses to her there, which she responded to as well.

http://expatriateobservations.blogspot. ... l#comments

I hope to get her to post here on this forum sometime.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi everyone,
10 new insightful posts of wisdom have been added to Ladislav's blog. You can check them out here:

Thanks,
Winston

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Guess what? Blogger has introduced all new awesome templates and themes that look much better than before! Check out the one I picked for Ladislav's blog!

http://expatriateobservations.blogspot.com/

How does the new background look?

There are a few new blog posts as well.