POOF! The flaming bashing board is gone!

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

POOF! The flaming bashing board is gone!

Post by Winston »

The flaming bashing board will be removed in a week, for the reasons discussed in the thread in "General Discussions".

If you need to save any of your posts or info from there, please do so within a week.

If you need more time or an extension to save information from there, please let me know.

Thanks,
Winston
Last edited by Winston on November 12th, 2012, 4:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

BTW, before the flaming bashing board is taken down, I will move the threads within it that are valuable, interesting or funny to other boards. Some of the satirical songs about me, for instance, are creative and funny and will be moved to the Humor board. Others will be moved to General Discussions or wherever appropriate. I am working on that right now. After that, when all that remains are the flame war threads, the board will be removed.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

POOF! The flaming bashing board is finally gone. Now we are clean :)

Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

I found some of the flaming useful and amusing at times but then also very disrespectful and juvenile. It was a disappointment but it needed to be done.