New! Search Airfare, Hotels and Visas from this site!

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

New! Search Airfare, Hotels and Visas from this site!

Post by Winston »

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm pleased to announce that you can now book international flights, hotels and arrange travel visas from Happier Abroad. So if you're planning to travel somewhere, please utilize these features while you are checking rates to see if you can find any great deals.

To search for airfares from 100+ airlines, go to my booking widget here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/airfares.php

If you forget this link, just go to the homepage (http://www.happierabroad.com) and you will find the booking widget in the right column, which will have a link to the page above (I could not get the booking widget itself to work on my main page for some reason, so I had to reroute it to the page above).

In addition, you will find links to other airfare search engines at the top of my main page and top of the forum as well. You can check those as well to see which gives you the best deal.

On the main page are also links to search hotel rates on multiple travel sites. You will also find a link to a service where you can get a foreign travel visa within 24 hours, if you need a visa to the country you're going to that is.

So if you're planning to travel soon, be sure to check the rates and services from my affiliate programs for any good deals that meet your needs.

Thank you and Happy Travels!

Best Regards,
Winston Wu
Last edited by Winston on November 12th, 2012, 3:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Rather than bombard your eyes with lots of flashy banners of airfare and hotel ads at the top of the forum on every page, which I realize might get annoying after a while, I had a sudden flash of wisdom that told me that I should probably put all those ads on a separate page, and then just put one "search airfares and hotels" link or button above that will take you to that page if you're interested, so that's what I've done.

It seems more efficient and simple that way, rather than bombarding everyone with those ads on every page. Don't you think?

I guess I'll be doing that for all the other web pages on this site too.

Anyway, sorry if the many ads at the top got annoying after a while. We all live and learn I guess.

So from now on, to search for airfare, hotels, and travel visas, just click that one button at the top, which will take you to http://www.happierabroad.com/airfares.php which has the airfare search box, other airfare search engines, hotel searches, travel visas, etc.

Thanks and Happy Travels,
Winston
Last edited by Winston on October 7th, 2012, 11:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

By the way, I know the two custom made buttons I made at the top look tacky and amateurish, like they were created in kindergarten, so I'll try to find a way to create much nicer and more professional looking buttons later.