Prices slashed on my Russia Trilogy Videos!

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Prices slashed on my Russia Trilogy Videos!

Post by Winston »

The prices on my Russia Trilogy Videos have been slashed!

The third trip videos have now gone down from $15 to $12.

The second trip videos have now gone down from $12 to $10.

To compensate for the price reduction though, I've had to take away the free shipping and add a small $3 flat shipping charge instead.

Here is the new video price list, which now contains images:

http://www.happierabroad.com/OrderRussiaVideos.htm

And of course, here are some clips from the videos in this satirical funny music video of me on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_SnBp5f39E

Thanks,
Happier Abroad Admin
Last edited by Winston on November 12th, 2012, 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

You're a funny guy, Winston! I just watched that youtube video clip and it was pretty amusing. The blonde girl inside the fast food restaurant is super-cute.

I really like the song in that videoclip as well. It's wild sex music. However, the part with you dancing in a tight black-and-white striped shirt is just plain indecent. Did someone get you drunk and force you to crossdress or something?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

lol no one forced me nor was I drunk. I was just bored inside a house that was snowing all around making it too difficult to go out.

A girl in my host family gave me that shirt, which belonged to her, which I put on and danced around on video for fun. I know it's weird, but it was within the flow of things at the time. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne