Please don't quote long text or many videos in your posts

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Please don't quote long text or many videos in your posts

Post by Winston »

I've noticed that when some of you quote another poster, you will quote their entire long text or set of videos, even if it's very long.

That's not a good idea because when you quote a large amount of text, people have to scroll through it for a while. Why not just quote a few parts?

Also, when you quote a long set of videos, it doubles those videos on the page, and slows down the page loading time of that page. Embedded videos take a while to load, and many of them will make the page load very slowly.

When you guys do that, I've had to edit out the long texts and videos out of your post to save space.

Can you guys please not quote long texts or long sets of videos anymore? Just quote the parts you want to respond to. Or just click Reply and not quote anything at all. Most of the time, people will know what you're responding to. Or you can just quote the text without the videos.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne