A cooling down period on HA again (insults, racial topics)

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

A cooling down period on HA again (insults, racial topics)

Post by zboy1 »

Guys, lately the forum has heated-up with all the racial topics again. I know it's a fascinating topic to talk about, but sometimes a cooling-down period needs to happen to bring the level of intensity down on the forum. After the two weeks is over, than we can start talking about the 'Jews, Whites and Blacks,' again.

I'm also going to have lock some threads that get-out-of-control and heated--with petty insults and personal attacks. It happens sometimes, I understand. Let's try to respect each other and the different views we have on the forum. Arguments--if done in a polite manner--is necessary on any forum. But petty insults and personal attacks on one another only degrades the quality of the forum.

I also had to delete some comments that I thought were unnecessary. Please understand. An occasional cooling down-period is always helpful on any forum, especially this one.
Last edited by zboy1 on October 10th, 2013, 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Okay, I have had to lock some more threads to cool down all the petty insults, bickering, and arguments from erupting all over the forum again. Please...let's respect each other as HA members! Thanks.
buddy77
Freshman Poster

I dont see why

Post by buddy77 »

my post was deleted. I called a troll on her bluff without cursing.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Why the hell have you locked my thread about most high paying jobs being scams? That is an important, valid issue. You are just vandalizing the forum.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:Why the hell have you locked my thread about most high paying jobs being scams? That is an important, valid issue. You are just vandalizing the forum.
You're right. There was no need to lock that thread. I've just unlocked it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Moretorque wrote:Cornfed is right, you Gook's need to stop this control stuff. Your as bad as those dam Jews! and it doesn't surprise me because you are both the same when it comes to money. We are adults, we can handle a few insults here and there even if it is more than just here and there.

Insults are what makes life worth living, we are all being merged together by the Illuminati so we might as well have fun with it.
You're a moron, Monteroque. I told you guys to stop using racial slurs. I'm banning you for a week for being such a moron, and for not listening to what I'm saying.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Why the hell have you locked my thread about most high paying jobs being scams? That is an important, valid issue. You are just vandalizing the forum.
Your right Winston, Zboy1 should NOT be locking threads that he finds offensive. If he doesn't like free speech he should join other forums where free speech is not allowed.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

jamesbond wrote:
Winston wrote:
Your right Winston, Zboy1 should NOT be locking threads that he finds offensive. If he doesn't like free speech he should join other forums where free speech is not allowed.
Cornfed's comments about Blacks being inferior--does not lend any credibility to the website. If he wants this forum to be like Stormfront, than by all means, go to that forum instead.

And, besides, what kind of moderating have you done, Jamesbond? You've done pretty much nothing, while I'm left to clean-up the forum form time-to-time. Seems like it's working since we're climbing the Alexa rankings, and many of the old forum members are returning. Many members have praised me for my moderating, and for finally fixing the decline in quality of the posts, since I was put in charge. Do you want to return to the days of Odbo, Jamesbond? Winston might as well pick another moderator over you, since you hardly ever do anything--except for posting stupid pictures of Winston in Photoshop.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

zboy1 wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
Winston wrote:
Cornfed's comments about Blacks being inferior--does not lend any credibility to the website. If he wants this forum to be like Stormfront, than by all means, go to that forum instead.

And, besides, what kind of moderating have you done, Jamesbond?
Excuse me Zboy1, your moderating has been a joke and everyone knows it. Even Winston says you ban people too quickly and lock threads that Winston has to go back and unlock. You post race baiting posts and then complain how racist everyone else is!

You start posts with, "Look how racists whites are in the USA" and "Look at these racists blacks on the subway in NYC."

Studies show that people who talk about racism all the time (like you Zboy1) are actually racists themselves!
You should take the advice of Momopi, "don't be an angry Asian." :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Again, I have no problems with talking about racial topics, but stop with the racial slurs and talking about how inferior certain races are over another; those kinds of comments just lead to flame wars and attracts all kinds of trolls to the forum. I have repeatedly said racial topics are not a problem--if done in a certain manner; most HA members, I think, will also agree with the premise...

Also, I want to tone down the insults and attacks against other members of the forum. That way, the forum can get back to the topics on hand--without deviating off-course in other areas...

And, btw, If I'm such a horrible moderator, why has the forum membership list grown exponentially since I became moderator? Why have many of the old HA members returned, and the Alexa rankings have skyrocketed if I'm so bad? :)

Anyway, I got no beef with you, Jamesbond. I won't respond any further on this thread...even if you attack me again.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I agree there are some posters who cross the line on racial topics. Before Odbo was banned, I repeatedly sent him PM's and told him to stop posting his racial rhetoric because he was upsetting a lot of the members on the forum. For a while, he actually did tone it down but for some reason he always started his racial crap back up again, so it probably was a good idea to ban him.

Winston actually did not Odbo banned for some reason, I guess he liked him because he was a big believer in conspiracy theories like Winston is. :lol: