Who should be a new moderator in the forum?

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Re: Who should be a new moderator in the forum?

Post by Anatol »

The wrote:
Anatol wrote:Hello,

I am NOT a good choice for moderator ~ I am the kind of man that must have absolute compliance to my decisions once I am given power. Hence, too many men here would be exasperated by my 'strictness'. I am simply being candid ~ once I am given power, I use it 100% according to MY beliefs and expect my orders to be obeyed.

{(WHY IS THERE A FEMALE IN HERE??? SHE IS TALKING WITH OTHER MEN ABOUT SUCH LEWD THINGS HERE!!! SEE ABOVE TO SEE WHAT SHE OPENLY SAID. IT WAS DISGUSTING!!!! AND YOU MEN SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR TALKING TO HER THIS WAY AND SHE'S MARRIED!!)}
Relax Anatol....Renata is a veteran on these forums....I kindly ask to back off on her....

Hello,

I AM NOT RECANTING ANYTHING! I DON'T CARE IF SHE'S MY MOTHER OR YOUR MOTHER.
THE LAW MUST BE OBEYED!!!

THE............LAW!

SHE DOESN"T BELONG HERE AND SHE'S MARRIED. AT ANY RATE, LOOK AT HOW SHE TALKS. THIS IS VERY INDECOROUS BEHAVIOUR FOR ANY FEMALE.

WHERE IS THE ADMINISTRATOR SIR???? I SUGGEST THIS FEMALE BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY!!!
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Anatol I see you like lots of colours, therefore you should go play in traffic :mrgreen: ... now that's lewd :|
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Renata wrote:Anatol I see you like lots of colours, therefore you should go play in traffic <> ... now that's lewd <>
HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO A MALE THIS WAY???? WATCH YOUR TONGUE, WOMAN!

Didn't your husband teach you manners? You don't use icons with males.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 4th, 2020, 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I will support anyone for mod who will rid us of NewLife, Anatol and PaloAltoGuy.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Jester wrote:I will support anyone for mod who will rid us of NewLife, Anatol and PaloAltoGuy.
I will ban anyone who does not have the common decency to not insult other members personally after one warning. If you can't keep a cool head, you're gone. I will also ban everybody who insults the wife or family of another man after one warning, and all obvious trolls immediately on the spot. I will cleanse the forums of people who scare away good members, in the hope of seeing some of them return. And I will make it a place of optimism and positivity where people draw hope from, instead of depressing them further. Real, useful advice, interesting discussions. No overt political correctness (which I abhor) but no more "anything goes" mentality either where trolls and rude assholes are coddled and allowed to shit up the forums and drive off the best of our posters.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

The new Moderator needs to be really IT savvy and analytical. Lots of users on here have several accounts, lots of Jeckles & Mr. Hydes. Men arguing with them selves and stuff ... RIP sanity :|
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Renata wrote:The new Moderator needs to be really IT savvy and analytical. Lots of users on here have several accounts, lots of Jeckles & Mr. Hydes. Men arguing with them selves and stuff ... RIP sanity :|
We don't need your opinions in this ~ go attend to your husband. We men don't need evaluations by you of our behaviour. However, we will evaluate and control your behaviour. This is the LAW of nature. Is that clear, woman?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Anatol wrote:
Renata wrote:The new Moderator needs to be really IT savvy and analytical. Lots of users on here have several accounts, lots of Jeckles & Mr. Hydes. Men arguing with them selves and stuff ... RIP sanity :|
We don't need your opinions in this ~ go attend to your husband. We men don't need evaluations by you of our behaviour. However, we will evaluate and control your behaviour. This is the LAW of nature. Is that clear, woman?

Not only are you a troll.

Who only writes in weird color.

You also repeatedly harrassed a perfectly fine female member.

I hope this gets you banned.

You add nothing to the forums.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Anatol wrote:

Not only are you a troll.

Who only writes in weird color.

You also repeatedly harrassed a perfectly fine female member.

I hope this gets you banned.

You add nothing to the forums.

Hello Dunce,

She's MARRIED!!!!! She DEFINITELY shouldn't be here.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Anatol wrote:
The wrote:
Anatol wrote:Hello,

I am NOT a good choice for moderator ~ I am the kind of man that must have absolute compliance to my decisions once I am given power. Hence, too many men here would be exasperated by my 'strictness'. I am simply being candid ~ once I am given power, I use it 100% according to MY beliefs and expect my orders to be obeyed.

{(WHY IS THERE A FEMALE IN HERE??? SHE IS TALKING WITH OTHER MEN ABOUT SUCH LEWD THINGS HERE!!! SEE ABOVE TO SEE WHAT SHE OPENLY SAID. IT WAS DISGUSTING!!!! AND YOU MEN SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR TALKING TO HER THIS WAY AND SHE'S MARRIED!!)}
Relax Anatol....Renata is a veteran on these forums....I kindly ask to back off on her....

Hello,

I AM NOT RECANTING ANYTHING! I DON'T CARE IF SHE'S MY MOTHER OR YOUR MOTHER.
THE LAW MUST BE OBEYED!!!

THE............LAW!

SHE DOESN"T BELONG HERE AND SHE'S MARRIED. AT ANY RATE, LOOK AT HOW SHE TALKS. THIS IS VERY INDECOROUS BEHAVIOUR FOR ANY FEMALE.

WHERE IS THE ADMINISTRATOR SIR???? I SUGGEST THIS FEMALE BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY!!!
Are you saying you would talk to your own mother like that? No one with traditional values would do that. You do not stand for traditional values. Traditional values my ass.

Alright that's it anatol. You've gone far enough. I warned you several times to be civil. There is no rule that women cannot post here. You have no right to say that. There's nothing wrong with married women speaking in a forum. You need to move to Saudi Arabia or something.

You are now banned for one week. Hope you will learn to behave like a civilized gentleman when you come back or you will be banned permanently next time.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Ive moderated forums before....Maybe I can become moderator of this hell hole forum?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 4th, 2020, 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Marcos for Mod
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Jester wrote:Marcos for Mod
Oh Mohammed No!