Happy Halloween! Enjoy the Halloween forum theme!

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Happy Halloween! Enjoy the Halloween forum theme!

Post by Winston »

Happy Halloween Everyone.

Hope you enjoy the new Halloween theme I installed temporarily to celebrate. lol haha. Booo!

Don't forget to go trick or treat and watch some good scary movies. haha

Here are some scary movies to watch for Halloween. See this thread where me and Jamesbond posted many great horror classics.

viewtopic.php?t=8697
Last edited by Winston on October 26th, 2013, 6:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

We should keep the Halloween theme for awhile. Because American Women are SCARY! :D
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

I don't know. If I really look at it, the color scheme is terrible. It's too bright.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dragon wrote:I don't know. If I really look at it, the color scheme is terrible. It's too bright.
It is. But it's fun and interesting. You need to lighten up. :P
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Winston wrote:
Dragon wrote:I don't know. If I really look at it, the color scheme is terrible. It's too bright.
It is. But it's fun and interesting. You need to lighten up. :P
Oh yeah?! Well..you need to...to..stop boning hookers! Yeah!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

+1 to Dragon for turning this into a "Pick On Winston" thread!!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Do you guys want the Halloween forum theme back again? lol

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Do you guys want the Halloween forum theme back again? lol
Yes, that would be nice for Halloween. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

James has the right idea: just post pics of AW.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

So Winston, are you going to put up that Halloween theme for the forum? I forgot what it looked like the last time you did it.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:So Winston, are you going to put up that Halloween theme for the forum? I forgot what it looked like the last time you did it.
Yeah I just have to update the template with the updated ads. But the last time I put it up, a lot of people complained that the colors were too bright. lol

Plus, some of the features here might not work, such as deleting spammers.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok there's the Halloween theme! Hope you all like it! LOL