Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Cornfed »

But aren’t there merits to probabilistic opinions? If commenting on someone’s plan to pay his debts by winning the lottery in the next month or Homer Simpson’s plan to pass an exam by hiding under a pile of coats and hoping everything turned out alright, wouldn’t it be valid to say that those were stupid ideas, even though there is some remote possibility that they might actually work.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 11:53 pm
But aren’t there merits to probabilistic opinions? If commenting on someone’s plan to pay his debts by winning the lottery in the next month or Homer Simpson’s plan to pass an exam by hiding under a pile of coats and hoping everything turned out alright, wouldn’t it be valid to say that those were stupid ideas, even though there is some remote possibility that they might actually work.
Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

1. PD was NOT stating a probability opinion. He claimed to be stating an objective fact remember? Can any man state his opinion about another man's future or x chance in x country as an objective fact? Why are you contesting this? Especially since there's a lot of evidence to the contrary?

2. Winston getting dates in Europe is not like winning the lottery. If a man won the lottery hundreds of times, like Winston got hundreds of dates in several countries, then of course it should be easy and highly likely. So if Winston has a track record of getting hundreds of dates and is good at it, which is easily verifiable, then definitely it's a HIGH probability, not like the low odds of winning a lottery.

Do you understand? I just wasted my time explaining something you should ALREADY know. Sheesh.

I explained this to you before. Are you stupid or dishonest? Which one?

Do you not know the difference between "objective fact" and "probable"?

Why do you give one random man's pure SPECULATION more credibility and authority, than the proven track record of Winston Wu, which is verifiable in thousands of photos and 38 hours of video and can be vouched for by eyewitness testimonies such as Rock and others? That's insane. There's NO COMPARISON at all! DUH!

Why are you taking his side when you CLEARLY know he's in the wrong? Don't you have any basic moral values? Don't you care about right and wrong?!

Btw did you read the 3 lessons above? Do you agree with them? Why or why not?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 11:40 pm
3 Lessons to learn here from PD's insane, horrifying, twilight zone like behavior:

1. No man can state his opinion about another man's future or how he will do in x country or x continent, as though it were a fact like 2+2=4. That's totally insane. Even the best psychics claim only a 75 percent accuracy rate, not 100 percent. Anyone who claims that has lost his marbles clearly.

2. No man can claim to represent and speak for all the millions of women on a whole continent, such as Europe. Any man who claims that is either a liar or insane. No way around it.

Especially when it concerns a man like our Winston Wu who has dated hundreds of girls and is obviously good at getting dates based on his history, and is considered charming to some women. Just ask Dianne. Or even Rock. He's seen me in action and can verify that some women find me charming and likable.

3. Every general rule has exceptions. Even if 99 percent of women in x country don't like me, and one percent does, one percent is still a LOT of people. Even if it was 0.01 percent of women, that's still quite a few women to choose from. Definitely not zero.

Especially for a man like Winston Wu with a track record of getting hundreds and is obviously GOOD at it based on his long history, all of which can be easily verified, and thus is far more REAL and convincing than one random man's PURE speculation and opinion. There's no comparison. Thus the probability of Winston getting some dates (even if not a lot) is very HIGH and probable. Not zero as PD claims. No one will bet against it, not even PD.

The fact that the man had the audacity to try to contest the above, which are universally agreed upon, is batshit insane and speaks volumes about his insanity or dishonest. No way around it. It's indefensible. Case closed.
@Cornfed do you agree with the three points above? Why or why not?

Why are you trying to defend him when you know hes wrong? Its clear to everyone. Why are you trying to defend the indefensible?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 12:26 am
@Cornfed do you agree with the three points above? Why or why not?

Why are you trying to defend him when you know hes wrong? Its clear to everyone. Why are you trying to defend the indefensible?
The above points are literally true, but in order to implement your plan you will have to go to trouble and expense and the question is whether it is worth your trouble or not given your relative probability of success. I don't know, but it seems that PD thinks it isn't and maybe he is right. Perhaps he phrased it wrongly, but it is really just an opinion for you to take into account or not.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 10:29 pm
He also is hurtful and insensitive and refuses to heed warnings, which is stupid, cruel and foolish. Even Rock said he's toxic like Repatriate and only wants to bring others down.
I have no opinion on the banning, but I do agree with the above. Some men are hurting inside so intensely that they try to injure other men and their hopes of doing good for themselves. I saw that in PD in spades, but I think it comes from his own deprivation rather than pure evil.

Very few men enjoy seeing other men succeed where they cannot. PD had a habit of stamping out the enthusiasm of other men when it came to foreign women. That's a guy to be pitied more than reviled.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I can only say, that I regret that 'publicduende' is banned.
He made many useful comments about Philippines and was never attacking or disturbing me with his comments.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

By making a big deal out of this, Winston, you're just demonstrating the lack of social awareness that PD is accusing you of. If you don't like his advice, just ignore it, instead of having a freaking profane cow about it day after day, week after week. It's one of life's regular little tests of your self-confidence, and you're failing it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Remember we are talking about normal dates here. Not finding a wife or long term relationship. Getting dates is easy for me. Even in Taiwan i had a few dates long ago. They are easy for me to get. Especially in a culture i fit into and vibe with thats very socially open and conducive to me. Thus the likelihood is high, much higher than in america for sure. Its a no brainer.

So it is definitely not a fact that i cant get dates in europe. Thats like saying its a fact that thomas edison or benjamin franklin or nikola tesla cannot make any inventions. Those men have a long track record of making new inventions. So to say that would be foolish and dishonest and insane.

Why does Publicduende not see that? Why does he have no conscience about lying outright? Didnt his parents teach him right from wrong? How can a man lie and not see it? Or does he know hes lying? Which is it?

I may have my faults and weaknesses. But i never lie or bring people down with lies and false claims. So my soul is secure and upright and has integrity and honor. Not damned like his soul.

The more u debate an insane man the more he tries to make u insane along with him too. Thus he is totally toxic and best jettisoned.

A text i sent to Rock:

Btw remember mark, the man with the loose tongue who cant keep secrets? I met his niece, a girl named sarah from Maryland, when she was in taiwan. I took her to dinner one night and had a good conversation with her. Later she told mark that i was very charming and had a great personality. But my pot belly made me look unattended. She didnt tell me that. She told her uncle mark that in private.

So you see, women do tend to see me as charming and likable. Even if they dont find me attractive physically. Even some american girls do.

So its not true that i have no charm or appeal like Publicduende lies about. All the evidence is against him. So why does he lie without guilt? Thats evil and nuts.

Plus if he was able to get a wife in london then why couldnt i get ordinary dates there? That makes no sense. Maybe he lacks charm. But not me. No way jose olay.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I don't understand why anyone is getting so worked up over this. Some kind of mid-life crisis?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 7:03 am
By making a big deal out of this, Winston, you're just demonstrating the lack of social awareness that PD is accusing you of. If you don't like his advice, just ignore it, instead of having a freaking profane cow about it day after day, week after week. It's one of life's regular little tests of your self-confidence, and you're failing it.
Even if im making a big deal and am overly sensitive, still this is about right and wrong and the immorality of lying. Right and wrong matter right? Dont they matter to you? Being angry at lies has nothing to do with social awareness.

Again for the second time gsjackson, please answer my question below:

How would you feel if I told you the following:

"I represent all the millions of women in China. You will not get any dates there at all. None of them will like you. Not even one. There are no exceptions. This is a FACT, as certain as 2+2=4, as certain as the sun will rise tomorrow. I will never budge on this. It's the truth. I have nothing to apologize or retract. There is no debate on this. This is the absolute extreme truth."

How would you feel if I said that to you? And refused to budge or see the obvious problem with that? Wouldn't you think I was batshit insane?

Tell me honestly. Why canr you answer a simple question?

gsjackson, this is how you express an opinion:

"I think it may be difficult for you to get dates in x country. At least not with attractive women. But there are always exceptions to every general rule. And sometimes you may get lucky too. Also there are lesser attractive women who may date you too. That's my honest opinion."

Do you see the difference between that and the way PD voices his "opinion" as though it were as factual as "There are 12 inches in a foot"?

Do you see now? Tell me the truth please. Don't be shy or afraid to voice your honest opinion or answer to my question.

This is an important lesson to extremists.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

One more time guys:

Yes everyone has a right to their OPINION here. But stating your opinion as FACT when it comes to something that is subjective and unknown and varies from person to person, is simply wrong and a LIE technically speaking.

You guys do know that lying is wrong right? You guys were taught the aeosop fable called "the boy who cried wolf" right?

Especially when theres a lot of evidence to the contrary that suggests the opposite is much more likely to be true. In this case, winston wu has gotten many dates in several countries in the european region before. There is abundant proof of this online in photos and videos and eyewitness testimony. Therefore it is HIGHLY LIKELY that winston will get SOME dates in europe. Maybe not ideal dates. But SOME dates for sure at least. Its easy and a no brainer and is to be expected. Definitely not zero.

You cant go against the odds and say its a certainty. That would technically be a lie.

Do you guys understand?

@Ghost , @gsjackson , @Cornfed , @Contrarian Expatriate

One more time guys:

Yes everyone has a right to their OPINION here. But stating your opinion as FACT when it comes to something that is subjective and unknown and varies from person to person, is simply wrong and a LIE technically speaking.

You guys do know that lying is wrong right? You guys were taught the aeosop fable called "the boy who cried wolf" right?

Especially when theres a lot of evidence to the contrary that suggests the opposite is much more likely to be true. In this case, winston wu has gotten many dates in several countries in the european region before. There is abundant proof of this online in photos and videos and eyewitness testimony. Therefore it is HIGHLY LIKELY that winston will get SOME dates in europe. Maybe not ideal dates. But SOME dates for sure at least. Its easy and a no brainer and is to be expected. Definitely not zero.

You cant go against the odds and say its a certainty. That would technically be a lie.

Do you guys understand?

@Ghost , @gsjackson , @Cornfed , @Contrarian Expatriate

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 11th, 2018, 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

How would you feel if I told you the following:
"I represent all the millions of women in China. You will not get any dates there at all. None of them will like you. Not even one. There are no exceptions. This is a FACT, as certain as 2+2=4, as certain as the sun will rise tomorrow. I will never budge on this. It's the truth. I have nothing to apologize or retract. There is no debate on this. This is the absolute extreme truth."
How would you feel if I said that to you?
Honestly, even if you replace 'China' with 'worldwide' and tell me something like that, I wouldn't care.
I would laugh, and maybe as a forum user I would add this person to the ignore list.

In the forum where I have admin-rights I would move such a comment to the section called 'Trollville' for display to everybody.

I received so many insults about my person in the past which are by far worse ... by far worse... and still I can sleep well.
Last edited by Yohan on August 28th, 2018, 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ghost wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 6:42 pm
You already got dates in Europe, right? So I'm not exactly sure what the issue was and I don't feel like going through all the exchanges just to offer an opinion. But, I do think the main thing here is if Europe is the place you think you've been happiest and you want to go back, you should go. As I see it, that's the ultimate issue. Plenty of time to get dates and rub it in that you were right.
You don't need to read the exchanges. They are filled with nothing but insults. The issue is he claimed it was a fact and certainty that I cannot get any dates in Europe at all. Period. Just because he says so and he knows so. That's all.

What do you think of that? Obviously he cannot know that and cannot see the future and cannot speak for all the women of Europe. Everyone knows this. Plus I have a long track record that shows I'm good at getting dates, especially in socially open countries. So therefore he's wrong. And it's a lie to claim that you know something unknown is a certainty, if you don't. So technically he is lying too.

Of course his behavior is illogical and makes no sense. But trying to make him see the obvious is like arguing with a fool, it makes you look foolish too.

Do you see what I mean?

That's all it's about. The rest is just us exchanging insults over the above. I don't know what his problem is. But I have a hard time believing he is dumb enough to believe all that. So he must have some mental issue or agenda that he isn't disclosing.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 11th, 2018, 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.