Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

abcdavid01 wrote:Shame. Brazor was kind of cool.
Why? All he was doing was posting racial garbage and getting into fights with Kai and other members all over the forums. I told him many times to post in the Race section, but he wouldn't listen. And I knew he was Odbo-in-disguise because he shared one of his IP addresses with Brazor. You still have Cornfed around--if you're into that kind of talk.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

zboy1 wrote:Kai and Brazor have both been banned: In a pm message, Kai informed me he no longer wants to be on this forum and wants his posts deleted and banned. I can't delete all his posts, so I won't to do that.
What did Kai do? He seemed pretty cool and shared a lot about China.

Zboy1 thinks there should be more moderators here. What do you guys think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Winston wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Kai and Brazor have both been banned: In a pm message, Kai informed me he no longer wants to be on this forum and wants his posts deleted and banned. I can't delete all his posts, so I won't to do that.

Kai got into a fight with one of the Black members here (Contrarian Expatriate) and wanted all of his posts deleted and asked to be banned because he got fed-up with Contrarian and the racism of Cornfed. I told him I couldn't delete all of his posts and he told me he was going to leave.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

zboy1 wrote:
Winston wrote:

Kai got into a fight with one of the Black members here (Contrarian Expatriate) and wanted all of his posts deleted and asked to be banned because he got fed-up with Contrarian and the racism of Cornfed. I told him I couldn't delete all of his posts and he told me he was going to leave.
Kai told me that he was just kidding and didn't mean it literally. He said it was only a suggestion. He wants back in, so I unbanned him and his IP's too. Next time, you don't need to ban someone who just wants to quit the forum. Just tell him to stop posting. Also, his IP's don't need to be banned unless he's a spammer or a repeated troublemaker.

He says he wants to come back and finish his guide to mainland Chinese women thread.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I don't follow all the feuds but I have liked a lot of Kai's posts (as well as most of Odbo's and Cornfed's).

Glad Kai will be around.

But also glad that we have moderation.

I guess Zboy is our Yojimbo, cleaning up the town.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

lmd12358 is a female troll. I've banned her from this forum.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I've pm theprimebait, telling him to calm down with his angry, emotional posts. He has decided to stay away from the forum for a week, in order to recharge his emotional state. I hope he improves when he comes back...
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

zboy1 wrote:I've pm theprimebait, telling him to calm down with his angry, emotional posts. He has decided to stay away from the forum for a week, in order to recharge his emotional state. I hope he improves when he comes back...
I'm not lobbying to get him banned again -- he's bright and sometimes has interesting things to say when he's not ball busting -- but there's no question he's Wufan. Go back to his posts in May before he took a hiatus. He links his website. That site has numerous pictures of some of the same male models Wufan used to try to rub our noses in. But more telling, he discusses his hobby of posting pictures of these male models to dating sites and seeing what responses he gets from women, as, of course Wufan used to do regularly and bring us the sad news of his results. Now tell me, what do you think the likelihood is that, of the couple hundred posters here, there would be two separate ones who enjoy this highly unusual enthusiasm, and one of them started posting shortly after the other was banned? I'd say the odds are about one in ten million.

He's a Palestinean kid in his early 20s living in Europe who seems to be honest with himself in trying to get things figured out. But he can be really vicious. As Wufan he counseled everyone who is a little older to kill themselves. On his current website he suggests everyone under 5-10 consider suicide.

I took the lead in trying to get Wufan banned because his agenda was obviously nothing but malice. I say watch primebait carefully when he returns, and if the agenda is obviously malicious, ban his arse again.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I've temporarily banned Germanguy and Anonymous1 from this forum. I might change my mind about them, but they better behave once I let them back in the forum...or maybe not! They just seem to like to stir-up trouble on this forum for some reason.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

AnonymousAmerican sure likes stirring-up trouble--especially with the Black posters on here. A Mexican American with a hatred towards Blacks--how does that translate into being "HappierAbroad?" I've temporarily banned him until he learns to behave. Anyway, I've PM'd SkateboardStephen to tell him to never again use a racial slur about Hispanics. We don't need to create a racial flame war on this forum.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

zboy1 wrote:A Mexican American with a hatred towards Blacks--how does that translate into being "HappierAbroad?"
It doesn't. That user was just a worthless POS. It seems that person's ban was inevitable. He irritates people for no justifiable reason.

I can respect someone who is racist/doesn't like people, or has an equally abrasive opinion. But you CAN be civil with such opinions, especially without attacking other members!

I don't like ANY particular race of people, including any blacks from them. But I do make it a point to follow the forum's rules and express such an opinion within those rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How did curious1234 get banned? She is a Polish girl and emailed me about it. I checked her post and she didn't do anything wrong. Anyone know how that happened?

Also, what happened with Anonymous American? He is a very bright Mexican American guy. Falcon told me that Anonymous American was banned and had to register on the ladies forum to PM him, because they were gonna meet up in the Bay Area but had no way of contacting each other after he was banned here.

I guess we can release Germanguy and Anonymous1 too, since they've had time off to cool down.

Btw Zboy1, next time you do a temporary ban for bad behavior, don't ban their IP, because it takes a long time to find their IP and unban it, especially if they have multiple IP's. You can just ban the IP's of the real spammers.

Thanks.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Winston wrote:How did curious1234 get banned? She is a Polish girl and emailed me about it. I checked her post and she didn't do anything wrong. Anyone know how that happened?

Also, what happened with Anonymous American? He is a very bright Mexican American guy. Falcon told me that Anonymous American was banned and had to register on the ladies forum to PM him, because they were gonna meet up in the Bay Area but had no way of contacting each other after he was banned here.

I guess we can release Germanguy and Anonymous1 too, since they've had time off to cool down.

Btw Zboy1, next time you do a temporary ban for bad behavior, don't ban their IP, because it takes a long time to find their IP and unban it, especially if they have multiple IP's. You can just ban the IP's of the real spammers.

Thanks.
I've already unbanned Anonymous1 from the forum a week ago. The Primebait is back and seems to have mellowed out and is acting fine; he's also posted some interesting things on the forum. As for the other two clowns, I would not bring back Germanguy--he's the one constantly complaining about conspiracy theories being on the forum and writing crap things about you, Winston. He also wants the Black and Asian members out of the forum. That is not someone I would bring back.

And, as for Anonymous American, he should stay banned because he's only going to ratchet-up the racial tensions on the forum by posting about how much he hates Black people from his personal experiences, and how he dislikes White people. Those two should not come back for those reasons...
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

zboy1 wrote:
Winston wrote:How did curious1234 get banned? She is a Polish girl and emailed me about it. I checked her post and she didn't do anything wrong. Anyone know how that happened?

Thanks.
I've already unbanned Anonymous1 from the forum a week ago. The Primebait is back and seems to have mellowed out and is acting fine; he's also posted some interesting things on the forum. As for the other two clowns, I would not bring back Germanguy--he's the one constantly complaining about conspiracy theories being on the forum and writing crap things about you, Winston. He also wants the Black and Asian members out of the forum. That is not someone I would bring back.

And, as for Anonymous American, he should stay banned because he's only going to ratchet-up the racial tensions on the forum by posting about how much he hates Black people from his personal experiences, and how he dislikes White people. Those two should not come back for those reasons...
you lying jerk. I didn't start shit with skateboard stephen at all. all you did was ban me just because skateboardstephen called me a spic. I was ignoring skateboardstephen and then out of the blue, you decided to ban me. I didn't start racial shit on the forum and nor do I want to, although I am more than capable of doing so, I won't as that shit belongs on stormfront, and I hate stormfront. I never said dislike any ethnicity more so than all, I have said I dislike most americans in general, no matter their skin-tone or ethnicity. you can even talk with winston and falcon about me, as I talked with winston on the phone today and I met up with falcon in person here in silicon valley.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

zboy caught on the lie. he told me he was going to ban me temporarily yet he perma banned me.

caught on the act........
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236