Robert Stark Interviews Winston Wu on Voice of Reason

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Robert Stark Interviews Winston Wu on Voice of Reason

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I am scheduled to be interviewed on the Voice of Reason radio show on Thursday 3/15 at 8pm PST about this movement. Here is the link to listen to it:

http://reasonradionetwork.com/category/ ... tark-truth

It will be archived at the link above if you miss it.

Hope it will be a good one.

Winston
Last edited by Winston on August 24th, 2014, 5:29 am, edited 5 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well it looks like I will do another interview on that same day, with Mark Davis, along with Steve Neese. It will be at 6pm PST on Mark's webinar site, which is:

http://www.europeandreamconnections.com/live

After that, I'll do the Voice of Reason interview at 8pm PST. Gee it sounds like that will be a busy day.

Hope you can join us.

Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Here is the link to register for the webinar with Mark Davis, me and Steve Neese on March 15. When you register, you will receive an email about how to participate in the webinar.

http://europeandreamconnections.com/hap ... d-webinar/
Guys: One of our biggest fans has been the group over at HappierAbroad.com, headed by Winston Wu. Their forum hosts more that a thousand regular visitors who meet to talk about living in other countries around the globe and dating there as well.Our guests this week have accumulated some of the largest volumes of resources on the topic that you’ll find on the Internet.Listen in on Thursday to hear all about their journeys around the world!
Title: International Dating Columnists and Consultants Winston Wu and Steve Neese
Date: Thursday, March 15, 2012
Time: 9:00 PM – 10:00 PM EDT
Hope you guys can join us.

Winston
Last edited by Winston on April 1st, 2012, 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Reminder all: My two interviews are today. Don't forget to tune in.

Hey Ladislav, since you speak Ukrainian and are familiar with Ukraine culture, maybe you can be on Mark's webinar next time? You can share your insight and knowledge of Ukraine.

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Winston wrote:Reminder all: My two interviews are today. Don't forget to tune in.

Hey Ladislav, since you speak Ukrainian and are familiar with Ukraine culture, maybe you can be on Mark's webinar next time? You can share your insight and knowledge of Ukraine.
I will see.
Last edited by ladislav on March 15th, 2012, 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 17th, 2013, 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote:What are you guys going to talk about?
What do you think we are going to talk about? Mickey Mouse? lol

We are going to talk about international dating and foreign women and the advantages/benefits of them of course. :P

Anyway, the good news is that the interview with Mark Davis was a blast and went to two hours. It was an A+ interview and the three of us had great chemistry and the audience loved it. But the bad news is that the server for the webinar had a hardware failure and the recording of it wasn't saved. This happens rarely. So we were very unlucky that it happened on our best interview.

We are going to try to reschedule it for tomorrow again though, same time.

My other interview with Reason Radio Network was good. But the producer didn't want us to promote foreign women, so we talked about the dysfunction in American social culture instead. But that's ok because I made a lot of important points. The producer is undecided about whether he wants to air it because he is afraid that their sponsors may be offended by it. But he is leaning toward airing it. I'll give you guys the link to it when it's posted.

If not, then they will send me the mp3 file of the interview and I will upload it to this site.

Winston

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw everyone, here is the registration link to the Re-Record interview tomorrow with me and Steve Neese again, which was not saved properly today. So if you want to join us again and ask more questions, here is the registration link:

https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/264820190

Also, if you listened to our first interview live, feel free to leave comments about it on this page:

http://europeandreamconnections.com/hap ... d-webinar/

Thanks,
Winston

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok well here is my interview with Mark Davis, where I talk about the liberating dating, social and mental health benefits of living and dating overseas:

http://vimeo.com/38747970

Let me know what you all think.

Here is the interview with Steve Neese, where he provides credentialed stats and research that proves that relationships with foreign women are more successful.

http://europeandreamconnections.com/steve-neese/

I've added them both to the interviews page, so you guys can listen to them anytime by going there as well.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts.php
Last edited by Winston on August 14th, 2014, 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Winston when are you going to post the stark truth interview on this site? Reason I ask is cause I have gone to the website for reason radio and they still haven't posted it on their archive of interviews. Makes me think they are not posting it to be P.C. and not upset the damn femmenazis.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't know what happened. But I'll ask them about it. They said that even if they don't post the interview, that they will at least send me the MP3 file of it so that I can host it on my site at least.

***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Well they updated their archive today and didn't post your march 15 broadcast so pretty much I think they are trying to be too PC and not show the truth of the reality here in america.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Got it! My interview with Robert Stark is now posted! Check it out here:

http://reasonradionetwork.com/20120319/ ... winston-wu

Let me know what you all think.

Enjoy.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

///
Last edited by eurobrat on May 17th, 2013, 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

You fat bastard! If you're going to do a show you should have come prepared with an outline, not tried to wing it. There were several awkward pauses where you were trying to think of what to talk about, and you used "ya", "like", "I mean" and "you know" way too much.

And the last minute of the show was self-promotion in your regular absolutely shameless style. :lol: