Concept for my Ebook cover - see image draft

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Concept for my Ebook cover - see image draft

Post by OutWest »

Winston wrote:I was thinking for my ebook cover, to put a man in chains with a map of the USA behind him, and foreign women around him reaching out to him. What do you think of that? I brought this up to Larry, and he drew this funny draft of this concept below. What do you think? lol

He needs to work on his spelling...LOL...Thialand??? Costa Rico? LOL
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Winnie, you creative little bastard.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What do you think of this image for our new site header or my ebook cover?

Or how about this one for my ebook cover? She looks exotic and white at the same time, a great balance in the middle. What do you think?

Or this one?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this perfect looking fantasy image of a FSU woman in bikini! Wouldn't this be the perfect cover for my HA ebook?

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info143481.htm

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This girl's face would also be great for my ebook cover huh? lol

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info143357.htm

ImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great graphic illustrations of the prison of America. I should use them for the title of my ebook. lol