Odbo, you are unbanned but blocked from sending PM's

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Sexter wrote:winston,

you have been banning people such as myself and obdo in which it is instigated by BAW

yeah bro, and you claim you aren't taking sides. I've been posting here for over a year and obdo has been a good member on these forums. Ever since BAW came here, he already got me and obdo banned for a few days because he instigates and flames other people.

winston, how you are handling these moderation is TERRIBLE.
I think Winston should nominate someone that is going to be impartial to be a moderator because I agree sometimes, one person cannot handle all of the problems at once...It can be too overwhelming. Winston should choose someone to be a moderator or pick several people to be moderators--that way, when one person is not here, the other can take of situations before they get out of hand.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

zboy1 wrote:

you have been banning people such as myself and obdo in which it is instigated by BAW

yeah bro, and you claim you aren't taking sides. I've been posting here for over a year and obdo has been a good member on these forums. Ever since BAW came here, he already got me and obdo banned for a few days because he instigates and flames other people.

I think Winston should nominate someone that is going to be impartial to be a moderator because I agree sometimes, one person cannot handle all of the problems at once...It can be too overwhelming. Winston should choose someone to be a moderator or pick several people to be moderators--that way, when one person is not here, the other can take of situations before they get out of hand.
agreed

i was banned for 3 days, and so saw BAW for exposing his behavior. BAW was banned because he was making threats and calling ppl chinks and claims he will "beat the living crap out of them" what does he get? a 3 day ban

me on the other hand, was merely exposing his behavior, what do I get? a 3 day ban too.

So a guy making threats to people, calling ppl names, and flames members gets the same punishment as a guy such as myself who is exposing his behavior to the mods.

winston not taking sides? LOL Yeah right

the moderation team should be on someone elses hands, not winstons. The way you are handling these mods are TERRIBLE and taking favorites.

WHy are you taking favorites winston? is it because you have the same misoginystic views and negative opinions on AW as BAW? If that's the case, then i totally understand.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Anyone else notice how shitty the forum has been recently, notably since BAW has been back and Odbo banned?

Something to think about Winston: Shitty contributions = Shitty forum = Less visitors = Less revenue = Dry Wu dick.

If that doesn't motivate you to make some changes around here, I don't know what will.
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

Sexter wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

agreed

i was banned for 3 days, and so saw BAW for exposing his behavior. BAW was banned because he was making threats and calling ppl chinks and claims he will "beat the living crap out of them" what does he get? a 3 day ban

me on the other hand, was merely exposing his behavior, what do I get? a 3 day ban too.

So a guy making threats to people, calling ppl names, and flames members gets the same punishment as a guy such as myself who is exposing his behavior to the mods.

winston not taking sides? LOL Yeah right.

Yes, it's very strange on his part. A few days ago there was a thread title having to do with "niggers," which Winston immediately deleted. Yet, he seems unwilling to apply the same logic to someone who utters a degrading racial epithet about HIS people. Very strange indeed.

You really have to wonder if this fat Chinese-American sex tourist has a shred of self-respect or pride left whatsoever. I know there's NO way anyone would get away with uttering a racial/ethnic insult about MY people, if I were the board moderator. But then, I notice you Asian-Americans don't seem to get upset when us white guys call you names like "chink" "gook," etc. Sorry to say this, but you Asian-American guys have A LOT of work to do as far as growing some balls and standing up for yourselves are concerned. For your sake, I hope you're not like your fellow Asian Winston Wu, who really comes off as a weak-willed dope.
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

swincor__ wrote:
Sexter wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

agreed

winston not taking sides? LOL Yeah right.

Yes, it's very strange on his part. A few days ago there was a thread title having to do with "niggers," which Winston immediately deleted. Yet, he seems unwilling to apply the same logic to someone who utters a degrading racial epithet about HIS people. Very strange indeed.

You really have to wonder if this fat Chinese-American sex tourist has a shred of self-respect or pride left whatsoever. I know there's NO way anyone would get away with uttering a racial/ethnic insult about MY people, if I were the board moderator. But then, I notice you Asian-Americans don't seem to get upset when us white guys call you names like "chink" "gook," etc. Sorry to say this, but you Asian-American guys have A LOT of work to do as far as growing some balls and standing up for yourselves are concerned. For your sake, I hope you're not like your fellow Asian Winston Wu, who really comes off as a weak-willed dope.

BAW and winston share the same negative opinions about american women. This is why he is taking favorites and giving him little to no punishment for his behavior. Not only that but, i believe BAW is already befriended winston to the point where any racial epithat or any flame war, it would always be in baw's favor, despite BAW being the main perpretator/instigator.

This is an example

I made a topic exposing baw's behavior, by quoting all of the racial threats/ignorant posts/personal insults he inflicted to members such as obdo/myself/vipervenom/etc etc. The EVIDENCE was right there, but yet winston banned me and BAW thinking we are both "flaming each other" when in reality, i was just merely exposing his behavior.

BAW should've been banned for life for making physical threats/racial remarks on Vipervenom, but because winston likes his negative views on AW, he is taking sides.

I have respect for you winston, but the way you are handling these MODERATIONS should be on someone elses hands. The way you are handling these issues is redundant and biased.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Sexter wrote: agreed

the moderation team should be on someone elses hands, not winstons. The way you are handling these mods are TERRIBLE and taking favorites.

WHy are you taking favorites winston? is it because you have the same misoginystic views and negative opinions on AW as BAW? If that's the case, then i totally understand.
Corrections:

- You and BAW were banned for breaking the cease fire rule. BAW was already warned about other bad behavior and he heeded them.
- Your exposing of BAW resulted in more flame wars and made the problem worse.
- I'm not taking sides, nor have I applied any double standards. My logic is usually airtight and consistent. You won't find anyone more objective than that.
- Everyone here has negative views on AW. That's why we are all here. Remember? So how does that make BAW bad?

Again, just leave BAW alone, and he will leave you alone. If he does something wrong, then report it, and if it's true, then I will warn him or ban him for it. Simple as that. That's very fair and logical. Now stop whining and talk about something more constructive.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Winston wrote:
Sexter wrote: agreed

Corrections:

- You and BAW were banned for breaking the cease fire rule. BAW was already warned about other bad behavior and he heeded them.
- Your exposing of BAW resulted in more flame wars and made the problem worse.
- I'm not taking sides, nor have I applied any double standards. My logic is usually airtight and consistent. You won't find anyone more objective than that.
- Everyone here has negative views on AW. That's why we are all here. Remember? So how does that make BAW bad?

Again, just leave BAW alone, and he will leave you alone. If he does something wrong, then report it, and if it's true, then I will warn him or ban him for it. Simple as that. That's very fair and logical. Now stop whining and talk about something more constructive.
Thanks Winston.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

Your exposing of BAW resulted in more flame wars and made the problem worse.
no it's not. I made a topic exposing him, in which other members AGREED. we weren't flaming each other at all. You don't see me going around calling ppl chinks or calling ppl idiots/assholes/etc etc.

there was no flame war after i exposed his behavior at all. NONE

you are not taking sides? but why do i have an impression that you are defending him? This post you made is an impression that you are defending him. If you are defending baw, then i guess you are ignoring the fact that he made racial remarks to viper venom/threats/picking fights with multiple members/etc etc.

us having negative views on AW, has nothing to do with racism/picking fights with other members/threats to other members. STOP using irrelevant information to deter the reason why BAW should be banned, and that is (racism/threats/picking fights with other members/etc etc).
See what I mean? you claim you aren't taking sides, but yet you are defending him. You probably agree to a lot of his negative perceptions on AW for you to befriend him. He is probably nice to you, but he's not nice to other members on this forum, or have much respect at all.... this is why you are defending him.

what's sad is, you are the owner of this site, so it's obvious you have already made up your mind to pick favorites. You have power over us, and are completely ignoring our posts exposing BAW's behavior. You should leave the moderation in this site to senior members who are neutral.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Sexter wrote:
Your exposing of BAW resulted in more flame wars and made the problem worse.
no it's not. I made a topic exposing him, in which other members AGREED. we weren't flaming each other at all. You don't see me going around calling ppl chinks or calling ppl idiots/assholes/etc etc.

there was no flame war after i exposed his behavior at all. NONE

you are not taking sides? but why do i have an impression that you are defending him? This post you made is an impression that you are defending him. If you are defending baw, then i guess you are ignoring the fact that he made racial remarks to viper venom/threats/picking fights with multiple members/etc etc.

us having negative views on AW, has nothing to do with racism/picking fights with other members/threats to other members. STOP using irrelevant information to deter the reason why BAW should be banned, and that is (racism/threats/picking fights with other members/etc etc).
See what I mean? you claim you aren't taking sides, but yet you are defending him. You probably agree to a lot of his negative perceptions on AW for you to befriend him. He is probably nice to you, but he's not nice to other members on this forum, or have much respect at all.... this is why you are defending him.

what's sad is, you are the owner of this site, so it's obvious you have already made up your mind to pick favorites. You have power over us, and are completely ignoring our posts exposing BAW's behavior. You should leave the moderation in this site to senior members who are neutral.
I've told you several times already. You were banned for breaking the cease fire rule. Not for exposing anyone.

I am not defending BAW, but the fact is, he has complied with the cease fire rule, and left you alone. But you don't seem to be able to drop this subject. It's like you don't want to agree to the cease fire. So right now, you're the one with the problem. Not him.

Furthermore, he has stopped his threats against ViperVenom and changed his behavior for the better. Now, the question is, will you?

We've gone around this in circles already. If you don't get it by now, you never will. Please calm down and re-read what I've said.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

actually, exposing someone doesn't constitute for Flaming members, therefore I never broke the cease fire rule.

If someone says "your a chink, i will beat the living hell out of you"

and i happen to quote it, but not insult the member. Does this break the cease fire rule?

PS. i am calm, so stop framing it as if i'm the aggressor

I also dislike how you completely NEVER refute any of my counter arguments on the previous post. What gives?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But I told you to stop making new threads about BAW, and you kept doing it anyway. So I will add that rule then: No more new threads about BAW. There have already been too many.

Yeah it was wrong for BAW to make those threats, but he has stopped. So what's the problem now? Your arguments were correct, but BAW has stopped doing that. So why are you still hung up on it?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

odbo,
You are now unbanned again. I'm going to give you another chance again.

Now stop lying! Behave yourself! Don't make me repeat this again!

Consider yourself lucky and appreciate that you are being let back in!

And do some meditation to calm your rudeness and anger, so you can be more mindful of what you say! You ought to do ten minutes of meditation before each session that you post here.

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Winston wrote:You were banned for breaking the cease fire rule. Not for exposing anyone.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome back you eccentric conspiracy nut.

It's good to see your usual weird pictures again. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw odbo, next time you post a lie, I will probably just delete it instead of going through the ban hassle again.