well-informed is now unbanned

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

well-informed is now unbanned

Post by Winston »

well-informed,
Several forum members have complained about your nasty vicious behavior, and it came to my attention that you recently said some really abusive, mean-spirited, vicious, bully-like statements toward me too, even though I haven't read all your comments.

Since you've crossed the line too many times, and your behavior is becoming pathologically abusive and hostile, I'm going to have to whip out the lash, as much as I hate to, and issue a temporary ban on you.

You are banned for three days. And when you are unbanned, I hope you will clean your act and behave more civilly and tactfully, without any overly mean vicious hostile attacks.

After you are unbanned, if you continue the same nasty behavior, then I will have to ban you even longer, or even permanently.

So I hope you learn to clean your act. If I were your teacher, I'd wash your mouth out with soap, like they did in the 80's - the good old days.

I don't like kicking anyone out. But you leave me with no choice. I only hope your behavior changes when you come back.

During your three day ban, if you create another account, I will delete it and ban you even longer.
Last edited by Winston on August 13th, 2013, 9:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

NOT the soap. anything else winston but the damn Soap. That crap is poison in the mouth.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

ssjparris wrote:NOT the soap. anything else winston but the damn Soap. That crap is poison in the mouth.

At least use lavender soap or something that tastes good!
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

hahhahaha...i was hoping for cheeseburger tasting soap instead.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

ssjparris wrote:hahhahaha...i was hoping for cheeseburger tasting soap instead.
Pu**y soap?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

well-informed, you are now unbanned. Thank you for your patience. I hope that you will clean up your act now. No more vicious attacks, threats, or nasty remarks please. I hope I won't have to ban you again.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

well-informed, I'd like to thank you for showing improvement in your behavior since you've been unbanned. I like giving everyone a second chance. Hopefully you see by now that disagreeing or arguing in a civil manner is a better way to go, rather than mean-spirited attacks.

In the meantime, Phoenix Sosa has been temporarily banned for committed a multitude of immoral treacherous acts, which have been listed here:

viewtopic.php?t=10888

Please read the reasons why he was banned, so you can learn from them too. They contain lessons for all of us to learn from.

Thank you.