Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Spencer »

Yohan wrote:
April 8th, 2020, 8:11 pm
Cornfed wrote:
April 8th, 2020, 7:28 pm
Racism against blacks, largely from black males towards black females,
I do not think it is racist, if a black man complains about the behavior of black women in the States.

I do not consider myself as 'racist' - I am strongly supportive to international/interracial dating, I am mixed race married, have 50/50 Europe/Japanese mixed race children - living among Asians in Japan and Thailand...

If you ask me about my opinion about Western women and their life-style and how they choose their men - the huge majority of Western women living in Europe is 'white' like I myself - my opinion is not 'politically correct', but how is this 'racist'?

Same strange talk about 'racism' is coming up whenever there is any discussion about criminal behavior of Muslims in Western countries.
However 'Muslim' is not a 'race'....
..... a cool project for you would be to go and live in the appropriate neighbourhood of Johannesburg or Detroit or wherever and wear a bodycam to document your daily experiences. You may be able to clear up many of the alleged misconceptions that much of the world is labouring under.
Cornfed for sure has a good argument about criminal behavior of a shocking number of black people in various regions within USA and South Africa.

However the problem with him is that he considers ALL people of black race as animals, apes, monkeys, primates - and this is clearly wrong.

Interesting he talks only about BLACK people, never about Asian people, who are also not white. No idea what he thinks about mixed race people, like those who are 50/50 black/white or 50/50 white/yellow....

Black people cannot be considered as 'animals', because they are able when they socialize with white people of the opposite gender to create children of mixed race.
cornfed before have picture with yellow girl, teach in korea, people peace love but yellow people not like whiteman now like in 1980, maybe cornfed watch yourubw all the bad back in bad place detroit and southafrica even him sit new zealand, not travel not fair to all black since over billion blackman and woman
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
April 8th, 2020, 7:28 pm
Winston wrote:
April 7th, 2020, 3:11 pm
Welcome back @Cornfed.

Hope you enjoyed your one week ban. And hope you considered correcting your bad behavior and racism against blacks.
Racism against blacks, largely from black males towards black females, has been a staple of this forum since its inception, so for you to suddenly turn this into an SJW forum now is essentially shitting on your own legacy. However, if you, unlike secretly pretty much everyone else, are so genuinely non-racist to blacks, a cool project for you would be to go and live in the appropriate neighbourhood of Johannesburg or Detroit or wherever and wear a bodycam to document your daily experiences. You may be able to clear up many of the alleged misconceptions that much of the world is labouring under.
You don't understand Cornfed. This isn't about SJW's, racism or political correctness. I am not an egalitarian. I do not preach equality. This is about your BAD behavior toward others here. You bad UNCIVILIZED behavior. You insult and use derogatory language toward other blacks here without any regard for their feelings. It's malicious and mean-spirited and nasty behavior. This isn't about racism, it's about you insulting others for their race for no reason. Especially when you call them animals or use terms like "sheboon".

Let me ask you this. Suppose you were black. And suppose someone like you, Cornfed, came here and insulted YOU for your race and compared you to an animal and used derogatory language on you. How would YOU FEEL about that? Think about it. Tell me how that would make you feel please if someone insulted you for your race and made racist comments about you?

It's like this. We are at a house party and you are all my guests. One of the guests insults other guests by calling them racist slurs. That's bad disruptive behavior. And it's not necessary either. It's disrespectful and uncivil and rude. It's about yout BAD BEHAVIOR Cornfed, not necessarily about racism.

There's nothing wrong with talking about race or racial differences. I do not believe all races are the same. But there's no need to make insulting racial slurs on other forum members for no reason other than to insult them. It's low class behavior. You yourself start acting like an animal when you do that, not like a classy gentleman. Do you understand?

I don't care if blacks in South Africa are dangerous. So what? I know a lot of nice black men in the suburbs. Why don't you judge all blacks by them? The fact that the blacks in South Africa are dangerous says nothing about the blacks here, who are not from South Africa even. What does that say about CE? Nothing. What does that say about Morgan Freeman or Tiger Woods or Denzel Washington? Nothing. It's irrelevant. You are mixing two things that don't relate. Logic fallacy. So that's no excuse. Do you understand?

Sorry Cornfed, but you got no case and no excuse to be insulting people here for their race or attacking them for their race alone. That's very nasty scumbag behavior. It's uncivilized too, and makes you look animalistic for doing it. No one would want that in their house if they had guests. And you know it. You got not excuse man.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
April 9th, 2020, 8:00 am
Let me ask you this. Suppose you were black. And suppose someone like you, Cornfed, came here and insulted YOU for your race and compared you to an animal and used derogatory language on you. How would YOU FEEL about that? Think about it. Tell me how that would make you feel please if someone insulted you for your race and made racist comments about you?
To answer the question, haven’t I been so insulted on the forum - white trash, bogan (NZ equivalent of redneck) etc. It just comes with the territory and I’m used to it. I maintain that there is actually a value in “racial slurs” but oh well. The rest of your post is stupid if you have a global view and some sense of adult responsibility, but perhaps you don’t.

Your forum is no longer worth fighting over, so I will try to abide by your rules, only post every now and then If you let me and watch it go down the drain.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

by Cornfed » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:11 pm
Winston wrote: ↑Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:00 am
To answer the question, haven’t I been so insulted on the forum - white trash, bogan (NZ equivalent of redneck) etc. It just comes with the territory and I’m used to it. I maintain that there is actually a value in “racial slurs” but oh well. The rest of your post is stupid if you have a global view and some sense of adult responsibility, but perhaps you don’t.

Your forum is no longer worth fighting over, so I will try to abide by your rules, only post every now and then If you let me and watch it go down the drain.
@Winston

I really want to know why do you target ONLY Cornfed for his comments? At least he is a real person and not a troll

What about PAG and his sockpuppets?

Sorry to interfere, but what I do not understand is why is PAG (Spencer, StanfordGuy) allowed to troll around freely, to call on others - CE, Cornfed, Marcos, Shemp and me (yohan=whiteman1980) too - with his annoying comments in deliberately broken English?

Just a few comments from this crazy guy, see below - how long will this continue?
Spencer wrote: ↑Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:19 pm
Marcos yohan why you say different thing contradictions, black guy photos standfordguy or just stranger man one take from internet and standfordguy poster really basement whiteman in reality life? marcos is the right one just compare videos and voicecall, simplesimon. yohan did you get dumbwit because 67 age dementia or you always so slow I think always dumb slow good european girl never stay with you even in 1980 you youngman nice guy but good europe girl no like dumbwit yohan so you the real happy aboard man find good japan girl accept the dull IQ make matrimony whiteman, now whiteman so so low status even model goodloook only can go jungle find animal girl live stoneage what happened to world
What guideline I break? Cornfed insult black too much and also jew. you think cuturewhiz steal random backman photo and video. so why guy in video talk about culturewhiz and culturewhiz post picture winston with girl? do you know voice in call to erazzy same as video. yohan not fair, bad judge. winston empath and knows who lies and who truths. why not ask cornfed and contarian to make peaceful? are you so dumbwit or too lazy to analysis?
Spencer » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:28 am
Yohan old but young spirit and maturely nice man but boring and such so slowwit contrarian still need grow up give away angriness, maybe get settle nice mature lady, adopt or get donor to make child and love and peace not live angry hulk man forever he forget, time tocking, shake cornfed hand be friendly hug.
Spencer wrote:
April 9th, 2020, 5:01 am
cornfed before have picture with yellow girl, teach in korea, people peace love but yellow people not like whiteman now like in 1980, maybe cornfed watch yourubw all the bad back in bad place detroit and southafrica even him sit new zealand, not travel not fair to all black since over billion blackman and woman
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Yohan what problem, cornfed say things to insult whole race, over billion people, break rule, but i only give opinion which disturb you or other individual poster and opinion of me, here are real fact

i not stanford culturewhiz guy and he not have idea who i am but different person 100% but i true true fan of stanford since he post pictures of many real european girl with him and also have humor make joke and entertain make me excite and inspire even i cannot travel cannot be with europe girl and i think they hi status in world more even than good smart yellowgirl much much more than low evolution brown philippino and for america and africa blackgirl even winson no like at all for dating same most poster even contaraian expat no like at all blackgirl for dating they low status for him. i think you really slow and so so boring with very old repeat story no fresh no creative post so what, and why you think guy in photo video not standford, you watch video and here voice you think some random man who maek culturewhiz site, make video of man mention site in video then say same stuff on happy aboard and use same voice call old poster here not same guy, dont you get it the same guy and contarian expat right and you stubborn slowwit still believe not same but basement whitheman so prove you really bad judge contrarian expat know better that guy in video same as stanford so call him ugly and winston also believe that i not stanford and he is 100% right but you wishful think hold on another believe even after proof in your face that video guy is same stanford, i said already my opinion on you slow and boring, not fact but still opinion and my right to say now you know so i stop call you dumbwit unless you keep advocate agains me with winson. stanford troll this forum and picture he put of marcos on culture whiz not really marcos winson say marcos look very good not like that so stanford lie but it obvious lie so just exagerate trolling to tease but even troll he post real stuff real face real voice and those girl not look like prostitute and he middleage man still get so many high status good young europe girl so can help other and insiprie even he say mean thing and tease poster here, stanford and cuturewhiz mix of inspire man to get good europe girl, tease poster wit extreme exagerate because they take self serious too much but obvious what true and what joke if you not dumbwit, so he make forum better. this place for find truth so why you tell winson ban truther like me just you not like or hurt your little bit. also forum for inspire and entertain so why tell winson ban stanfordguy or culturewhiz, focus on true not other thing winson undertstand better believe him the happier aboard man

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Yohan is right. PAG and his sock puppets should have been permanently banned before even considering temporarily banning Cornfed. Also, while Cornfed's racism is deplorable, IMO the only solid justification for a ban is if he attacks non-white forum members with racist abuse, such as calling them "simians"'. If he is just spouting racist theories in his own threads, that does not justify a ban.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Shemp say im sock puppet same other posters? can prove or just you believe, if not same standfordguy you still want me ban, and what basis, alos what basis for ban stanfordguy, justice not arbitrary, forum not public opinion democracy vote but based on conduct rules set long time ago so banning not opinion but tell the rule broken for reason to ban poster. talk about sockpuppet marcos suspect sockpuppet too name conjo, in 2016 we not have 100% proof but 95% certain same he not deny too, and hypermak same publicduende 99% use brain read post put 2+2 and what funny is everybody here think i same standfordguy when that not true except winson seem to understand with high certain belief so true that he undertand people and writing more than rest of poster who make opinion he strong gift for know who behind writings

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Shemp wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 5:59 am
Yohan is right. PAG and his sock puppets should have been permanently banned before even considering temporarily banning Cornfed. Also, while Cornfed's racism is deplorable, IMO the only solid justification for a ban is if he attacks non-white forum members with racist abuse, such as calling them "simians"'. If he is just spouting racist theories in his own threads, that does not justify a ban.
Thanks for your comment, I think about the same as you do.

I said to Cornfed many times, he should change the way he writes - calm down, calm down!
- why to write ALL - better write 'MANY of them'
- why to write 'they ARE ALL monkeys' - better write 'MANY of them BEHAVE like monkeys etc.

Cornfed made some comments which make sense, for example it is true in USA that there are some 'black neighborhoods' existing where 90 percent of people living there - minors included, females included - have been in jail for more than 1 year.
It is not wrong to point this out and to say that I do not want to live next to such a place.

To make it clear again -
Cornfed is NOT a troll, but his mindset is by far too aggressive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not my forum of course, I feel however it is not fair to ban Cornfed - even if it is only for 1 week - while I ask myself why troll 'Spencer' can post his annoying nonsense nonstop in deliberately broken English without even a single time being reprimanded by the admin/moderators. - Not even a single comment from him contains anything productive, just bad BS-talk about and against some regular longtime members.

No immigrant child who is not a native English speaker, 12 years old with a basic elementary school education somewhere and a computer using a free translation program and a spell-checker, will produce such a text. Spencer is writing like that on purpose of trolling.
by Spencer » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:27 pm
Shemp say im sock puppet same other posters? can prove or just you believe, if not same standfordguy you still want me ban, and what basis, alos what basis for ban stanfordguy, justice not arbitrary, forum not public opinion democracy vote but based on conduct rules set long time ago so banning not opinion but tell the rule broken for reason to ban poster. talk about sockpuppet marcos suspect sockpuppet too name conjo, in 2016 we not have 100% proof but 95% certain same he not deny too, and hypermak same publicduende 99% use brain read post put 2+2 and what funny is everybody here think i same standfordguy when that not true except winson seem to understand with high certain belief so true that he undertand people and writing more than rest of poster who make opinion he strong gift for know who behind writings
No person who is a true newcomer, signing up the first time with this forum will post something like that.
'Spencer' - if it is true that he is not 'PAG' (what I doubt) then it's likely another former member who was banned forever, who has a keyboard and enjoys to post crap.
Last edited by Yohan on April 11th, 2020, 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I cannot even read or decipher some of Spencer's posts. They are hard to understand so I don't always make out what he is even saying.

As to PAG, he is funny and Rock likes him. So he is on parole for now.

If either of them break any forum rules, let me know. And be able to provide some evidence please.

Cornfed was clearly using racial slurs to insult and demean others here, which is uncivilized and a lack of disrespect and all around bad behavior. The fact that he lacks moral values and character makes him no better than the "animals" he keeps comparing blacks to. Gentlemen of good moral character don't do that. So the issue with him was bad behavior and conduct toward other members, not racism.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

To be honest, Winston, your reply does not satisfy me at all, but as I said before, this is not my forum. Up to you.

I added 'Spencer' 'StanfordGuy' to my IGNORE list. I will not reply anymore to any comment from these trolls, regardless what they write...

That's all what I can do about it.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Shemp wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 5:59 am
Conjo = Marco Zeitola
Post by Shemp
I have already gone on the record with my opinion that Marcos Zeitola was the craziest person on HA and that is saying a lot, as we all know, given what a loony bin this place is. It is now my opinion that he is undergoing the beginning of a full-scale nervous breakdown, which I always knew would eventually happen. "Methinks thou dost protest too much"--when a man (or woman, they are even worse) goes on and on preaching about the wonderfulness of marriage and children, it's a good sign they are trying to suppress internal self-doubts and drum up external support and get as many people as possible into the same boat so they won't feel alone, and of course this goes double when said man has gone off to live in some village with plans to father a whole tribe of descendants of whom he will be the great tribal chieftain.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Yohan wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 10:12 am
To be honest, Winston, your reply does not satisfy me at all, but as I said before, this is not my forum. Up to you.

I added 'Spencer' 'StanfordGuy' to my IGNORE list. I will not reply anymore to any comment from these trolls, regardless what they write...

Meh, I do not like the ignore button. Messes up threads, I want to still see everyone's reply and not have chunks removed from the debate every time, feels weird. I just hope Winston does the right thing and bans the troll already, it's been long enough.

One almost feels as if PAG has some sort of 'compromising evidence' to blackmail Winston with or something, because how else could someone troll the same forum for years and years under various aliases and never once get banned? I think I'll just refrain from posting altogether unless he deals with the vandalism of his forum appropriately. Enough is enough. I'll just check every once in a while if Spencer, Stanford or any other of PAG's socks are still active and so long as Winston has not grown the balls to deal with them and ban them already, I will just stay away because this isn't 'funny', it's just Winston lazily endulging in a mentally ill buffoon's online tantrums and doing nothing about it for some weird reason.

I'm done.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Marcos big big bluffer, winson know better, so leave and come back sockpuppet conjo then back again as new improve marcos, you the one bs, "I'm done" hahaha really, how long for this time, why truth bother people, it all fact look your post before so moral high man, you just bluffer moralizer delusional why did model good look whiteman guy pretend will be millionaire but stay poverty province third world country only get tiny brown girl just same as many fat elderly whiteman get not make sense look your post, this truth in archive

MarcosZeitola
...but I already have a distributor and some vital contacts in the Asian shipping business through an international transportation business....I have wasted too much time on this forum alread....I cannot really use any distractions any longer....Life in general is changing....I'm pretty tired of racist assholes on this forum.... It's not helping my peace of mind to be on a site where the founder, Winston Wu, constantly belittles the race of my family, my wife and children. This is a negativity and toxic attitude I wish to no longer associate myself with. It does not give me anything, it does not help or benefit me to be here any longer. And talking to brick walls is a waste of perfectly good time. No more beating dead horses for me....I wish all the best to everyone here.... My two years on HappierAbroad have been interesting....... Now it's time for me to ride off into the sunset. Despite all the negative degenerate assholes here spewing messages of doom and gloom for all of humanity, I still continue...Good luck to everyone. Enjoy your whores, your racially inferior girlfriends, your ladyboys and your bar girls....

Winston
Don't worry guys. He'll be back. Most of these guys who post dear john letters to us eventually return, once they see that they cannot be so open and honest on other forums. Then they will miss us and realize the value of HA and free speech and non-PC, and return. We've seen it happen many times. Besides, lots of guys have pie in the sky dreams. But 99 percent of the time, it doesn't pan out the way they expect. Lots of businesses only work in theory, but not in reality. It's not that easy. But I hope he's able to make some money though, so he doesn't have to keep going back to Holland and working. Even if you became a millionaire in the Philippines, Marcos, the government and mafia will be on your tail, because they will want their cut too, and will try to take the majority of your profits. You watch and see. The Philippines is very hard to do business in. No western expat recommends it. Only Chinese rich businessmen manage to do business successfully there (sorry for mentioning that again lol). Not Americans or Europeans. Go to any living in the Philippines forum and ask and you will see.

starchild5
What has you been a millionaire and Winston Wu attitude got to do with anything :lol: Are you trying to rub it in? ohh look I'm a millionaire and has more money than Winston...I don't really have time for anyone now, who differs from my opinion of the world and that this forum was somehow responsible for slowing down my path to millionairedom :idea: Why would you bring Millionaire point now when you have decided to say good bye...Its unfair, how would we know you have millions??? In the same way..How can Winston contact you and let you know...He has changed? Also, do you think, if you being a millionaire would create a shield around you to protect from Winston Wu's racist post and HA free policies. If so, do you promise to come back once you become a Millionaire, if not then why the heck you would bring Millionaire point now????? Again, What is the point of you been a Millionaire and Winston forum policy...It seems been a millionaire or not won't change your attitude towards this forum..THEN WHY BRING IT? In other way around...It sounds really really dumb that HappierAbroad and Winston Wu was somehow responsible from stopping you from becoming a Millionaire :lol:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 1:49 pm
Yohan wrote:

Meh, I do not like the ignore button. Messes up threads, I want to still see everyone's reply and not have chunks removed from the debate every time, feels weird. I just hope Winston does the right thing and bans the troll already, it's been long enough.

One almost feels as if PAG has some sort of 'compromising evidence' to blackmail Winston with or something, because how else could someone troll the same forum for years and years under various aliases and never once get banned? I think I'll just refrain from posting altogether unless he deals with the vandalism of his forum appropriately. Enough is enough. I'll just check every once in a while if Spencer, Stanford or any other of PAG's socks are still active and so long as Winston has not grown the balls to deal with them and ban them already, I will just stay away because this isn't 'funny', it's just Winston lazily endulging in a mentally ill buffoon's online tantrums and doing nothing about it for some weird reason.

I'm done.
What do you mean? PAG has been banned many times already. Dozens of times. But he keeps coming back under a new username and IP. Remember? That's old news.

Can you find any rule violations that PAG made? Such as lying? If so we can use that against him.
'
Btw Marcos, check this out. It's friggin hilarious.

viewtopic.php?p=336080#p336080

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 1:49 pm
Yohan wrote:

I'm done.

MarcosZeitola wrote:
....Good luck to everyone. Enjoy your whores, your racially inferior girlfriends, your ladyboys and your bar girls....I hope will last a lifetime....I could've gone the rest of my day without reading this bullshit.

Eric wrote:
Nobody cares, Bye.
Good riddance. ...I'll enjoy my whores and my "loose women". Enjoy your pygmy Pinay and family (and talking down to everybody else...)
Nobody likes an asshole.