Please fix your spelling mistakes before submitting post

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Please fix your spelling mistakes before submitting post

Post by Winston »

Some of you here are not fixing your spelling mistakes before submitting your post. I keep having to spend time correcting your spelling mistakes. Some of you have spelling mistakes in every post, such as Lovelybunny and Banano. It makes your posts look sloppy.

So please, before you hit submit, simply look at the words underlined in red in your post, and fix them. Proper nouns and names will also be underlined in red, but you can ignore those. Just look for the basic spelling errors that are highlighted in your post. I can't catch every spelling error in every post of course, so you have to edit your posts before submitting them. So please develop the habit of correcting your spelling mistakes before submitting your post. Just look at the words underlined in red. It's that simple.

Thanks.
Last edited by Winston on August 26th, 2013, 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

You should probably just ban them whenever this happens.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:You should probably just ban them whenever this happens.
That would be too harsh and extreme. People don't make spelling mistakes on purpose. It's just a bad habit and bad spelling skills. Better to encourage them to develop better editing skills. No one is perfect. But it's ok to encourage people to improve on something.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne