Jim Carrey announces his Spiritual Awakening and Insights! Wow!

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Jim Carrey announces his Spiritual Awakening and Insights! Wow!

Post by Winston »

Last edited by Winston on May 19th, 2012, 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

i saw that...im not a jim carrey fan, but he seemed geniune about it...

i have no idea who ekhart tolle is tho.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I have read all of Tolle's books and have watched most of his videos. I like listening to him because what he says makes so much sense to me. However, I never had any life changing experience like Jim Carry. That makes me a little nervous because Jim Carry is an actor, and actors are trained to deceive. Carry doesn't say anything more then what Tolle says in his books. Tolle seems to embody what he says by his gentle demeanor and soft spoken voice. He seems to be the real thing - but how do you know? Maybe that is just his personality and it transmits well over the mass media. I am currently reading a book by a man who studied under a Sufi saint. He knew that the Sufi master was the real thing because he interacted with him in small group settings and the master radiated truth, honesty, high ethical living, compassion, and love. How can one every trust somebody that they only see on the mass media. It could all be a fraud. Does anyone know how Tolle is in person? Is he the same person? Remember that Jimmy Swaggart was fooling around while criticizing women for wearing shorts. Also, the same thing goes for David Icke who markets himself as spiritually aware.
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

Jim Carrey's spiritual awakening occured the day he dumped Jenny McCarthy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenny_McCarthy
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

onezero4u wrote:i saw that...im not a jim carrey fan, but he seemed geniune about it...

i have no idea who ekhart tolle is tho.
Eckhart Tolle is the author of the best selling "The Power of Now", a book that has helped many people, including Hollywood Celebrities like Oprah and Jennifer Anniston (who listed it as her favorite book). It will help liberate your mind and ego and help you cope with your emotions and reactions as well. It has helped me as well.

Here is an ebook copy of it for you to download. Read a few chapters and I'm sure you will find spiritual value in it. If you like it, consider getting a paperback copy at your local bookstore.

http://www.happierabroad.com/ThePowerofNow.pdf

Here is his second book "Stillness Speaks" which is much shorter and simpler, but beautiful and poetic.

http://www.happierabroad.com/StillnessSpeaks.pdf
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

wuxi wrote:Jim Carrey's spiritual awakening occured the day he dumped Jenny McCarthy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenny_McCarthy
Why did they split up? What about their campaign together to raise awareness of vaccines and autism?

Here they were on Larry King Live about it.

Jenny McCarthy still looks hot.

krnshorty213
Freshman Poster

Post by krnshorty213 »

hope he does some world humanities shit and kicks back <3
the world needs alot of lightworkers !!!!!!!!!!!!
Korean shorty. To live and die in LA.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Jim Carrey announces his Spiritual Awakening! Wow!

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. Jim Carrey now has some great spiritual insights about life and the cause and meaning of depression. His spiritual awakening does seem authentic. Hear what he says below. What do u think?