The legal concept of "noticing"

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

The legal concept of "noticing"

Post by Cornfed »

There is a common legal concept that if you notify people of something in some formal way then if the people don't object to whatever it is they are deemed to have accepted it. This seems to be a religious principle of the Satanists in control. They will generally notify you in advance of what they are doing, and if you go on with your business as though you were fine with it, you are legally and in terms of karma have taken the responsibility on yourself. For example, it was clear that the purpose of the covaids shot was to kill people. They made this clear enough, as I pointed out. Hence if anyone allowed their children to be injected, the responsibility is on them, NOT the genocidists, or at least that is how the genocidists, and perhaps the rules of this universe, see it.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: The legal concept of "noticing"

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

It's all about the "liability" which is other way of saying passing the responsibility to someone else.
American society is really good at that, passing the blame to someone else.
If you get the Covid Death Jab and die then big pharma is not liable and your death is your fault because of your genetic shortcomings. Despite the Satanists forcing you to take the shot.
Your children's death is also their fault because they were not strong enough.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
May 25th, 2023, 9:14 am
Despite the Satanists forcing you to take the shot.
Interestingly, the Satanists are at pains to point out that you weren't *forced* to take the shot. Trudeau was saying this recently. They see it as a legal matter of noticing, contract offer and contract acceptance.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

That is generally the way they see it and I can understand it,
Last edited by Moretorque on May 26th, 2023, 3:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
May 25th, 2023, 9:18 am
Interestingly, the Satanists are at pains to point out that you weren't *forced* to take the shot. Trudeau was saying this recently. They see it as a legal matter of noticing, contract offer and contract acceptance.
Well the Satanist elites were "fear mongering" COVID pandemic for the past two years in the media. I guess you can say that's the "noticing".
The contract offer is "get vaccinated or else" and "everyone else is doing it, so get vaccinated or else face the consequences" and the contract acceptance is the person taking the shot, effectively sealing his/her fate.

I didn't sign the contract. Unfortunately HA member Jester did and he was succumbed to the blood clot from taking the death jab. He took the contract and died. And Now one billion people in this dirtball of a planet will perish now or later because they took the contract or death jab.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

May 25th, 2023, 9:29 am
Well the Satanist elites were "fear mongering" COVID pandemic for the past two years in the media. I guess you can say that the "noticing".
The contract offer is "get vaccinated or else" and "everyone else is doing it, so get vaccinated or else face the consequences" and the contract acceptance is the person taking the shot, effectively sealing his/her fate.

I didn't sign the contract. Unfortunately HA member Jester did and he was succumbed to the blood clot from taking the death jab. He took the contract and died.
Here is how they would see it. Jester misunderstood the terms of the contract. Hence his death is not their fault. If an adult misreads contracts, clearly his fault, right? Lets say Jester had had to take the death shot to fly. We have been repeatedly noticed that flying is a privilege. Did Jester formally object to this? Probably not. If something is a privilege then those with the power to do so can attach whatever conditions they want to its exercise. Jester was (he thought) offered the contract of fly with the jab or not fly. He made a free choice and if the consequences were not to his liking then that is on him.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
May 25th, 2023, 9:37 am
Well the Satanist elites were "fear mongering" COVID pandemic for the past two years in the media. I guess you can say that the "noticing".

I didn't sign the contract. Unfortunately HA member Jester did and he was succumbed to the blood clot from taking the death jab. He took the contract and died.
Here is how they would see it. Jester misunderstood the terms of the contract. Hence his death is not their fault. If an adult misreads contracts, clearly his fault, right? Lets say Jester had had to take the death shot to fly. We have been repeatedly noticed that flying is a privilege. Did Jester formally object to this? Probably not. If something is a privilege then those with the power to do so can attach whatever conditions they want to its exercise. Jester was (he thought) offered the contract of fly with the jab or not fly. He made a free choice and if the consequences were not to his liking then that is on him.
Yeah, I agree. Jester was irresponsible and impulsive. He should've read the fine print.
However, you can't really deny that the elites basically created the COVID virus, spread it throughout the world, suddenly force people under duress to take the unproven death jab or else all of their privileges will be lost and shifting all the responsibilities to the victims.
Jester was irresponsible but the elites are responsible for the genocide.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
Well the Satanist elites were "fear mongering" COVID pandemic for the past two years in the media. I guess you can say that's the "noticing".

I didn't sign the contract. Unfortunately HA member Jester did and he was succumbed to the blood clot from taking the death jab. He took the contract and died. And Now one billion people in this dirtball of a planet will perish now or later because they took the contract or death jab.
You don't know what is in all the vaccines so you don't know who it will kill.
Last edited by Moretorque on May 26th, 2023, 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

May 25th, 2023, 9:54 am
Cornfed wrote:
May 25th, 2023, 9:37 am

Yeah, I agree. Jester was irresponsible and impulsive. He should've read the fine print.
However, you can't really deny that the elites basically created the COVID virus, spread it throughout the world, suddenly force people under duress to take the unproven death jab or else all of their privileges will be lost and shifting all the responsibilities to the victims.
Jester was irresponsible but the elites are responsible for the genocide.
From my research there is no Covid virus..
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Moretorque wrote:
May 25th, 2023, 9:57 am
From my research there is no Covid virus..
Yes, covaids doesn't exist, and that is an important point in this noticing thing. They could have waited for a real disease, but with using a made up one they can do things like honestly tell you that if you take the jab you won't get covid.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Moretorque wrote:
May 25th, 2023, 9:56 am
Cornfed wrote:

You don't know what is in all the vaccines so you don't know who it will kill. When they started this you signed up and waited for your jab so they could decide who to give what. Did your parents sign a birth certificate for you because that is the social contract for the social engineers to do their magic.
Lol, I didn't even wait in line to take the jab. I was skeptical since the day it came out because they didn't do four-five year clinical trials and suddenly the government whiffs out the magical cure all. I wasn't forced to because I didn't have any friends that peer pressured me to do so, my company didn't even care, and I didn't travel far at that time. I was working from home.

I don't know about the birth certificate thing whether I signed it.. or my parents did. It was some hospital in South Korea in the 90's.
Like I have a choice to be born into this stupid dirtball planet. :D
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

May 25th, 2023, 10:01 am
I don't know about the birth certificate thing whether I signed it.. or my parents did. It was some hospital in South Korea in the 90's.
The interpretation is that your parents, having the authority by common custom to do so, made you a ward of the state. Specifically, they created a corporation you stand surety for as a subordinate corporation of the Republic of Korea or whatever. If you don't renounce this arrangement then you are deemed to have accepted it.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
May 25th, 2023, 10:09 am
The interpretation is that your parents, having the authority by common custom to do so, made you a ward of the state. Specifically, they created a corporation you stand surety for as a subordinate corporation of the Republic of Korea or whatever. If you don't renounce this arrangement then you are deemed to have accepted it.
Lol
Cornfed, you too and everyone else too, unfortunately. You also belong to whatever country you been born into unless you renounce the arrangement.
I already renounced my South Korean citizenship. South Korea sucks except the healthcare and food. It's also a declining country anyway.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
May 25th, 2023, 10:09 am
Corny knows everything, yes they started Birth certificates in North and South Korea right after the war.
Last edited by Moretorque on May 26th, 2023, 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is interesting as to whether we and God should accept the Satanists' version of reality. If they insisted that though the end result was infinite death and suffering, they weren't responsible because all they did was make offers to contract that people accepted, on what basis do we not accept that given that it is somewhat true?