Communism is better than capitalism,only with free energy and transmutation to avoid the ECP

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Communism is better than capitalism,only with free energy and transmutation to avoid the ECP

Post by 69ixine »

I'm sure anyone on here that criticizes marxism/communism,knows about the Economic calculation problem first formulated as a accurate criticism of communism by Ludwig von mises.

This can ONLY be solved with free energy and transmutation of materials(Dr.Walter Russell did this back in the 1930s before his machine being confiscated by NORAD).

also,no equal 'rights'for women,as equality and no patriarchy means social and eventually societal collapse.

Basically international Strasserist nationalism is the answer with free energy and transmutation,because of finite products,resources and energy.

Garbage communist ideas like banning wholesome free speech(obv obscenity laws must be put in place),banning firearms,and banning free expression of religion in order to worship some jewish rabbis of the Vanguard state,are to be rejected .

in fact,the opposite should happen to what the communists think,Atheism being a anti-nature threat and perversion must be banned from free expression,while religion and spirituality should be taught in schools,as should PSI evidence,as atheism leads to moral and lifestyle nihilism and the calhoun effect overtime.

under communism you cannot distribute resources properly,but the alternative-being slaves and tax slaves to capitalists and property owners that take our comensurately earned wealth and surplus labor for no other reason than 'owning'the machinery or company or business also under threat of violence by the state to protect such a parasitic 'right' for a minority of useless eaters is also hell on earth and will fail due to capitalisms inner contradictions,the falling profit problem and also the fact it's zero sum and cannot exist without inflation.

so the answer is unlimited resources,and also free energy devices in every home,aswell as transmutation devices in every home.

No feminism,because it leads to societal collapse,can only be enforced thru the threat of violence by cucks in the government,and relies on affirmative action and stealing resources from men to give to useless women that are failures,leading to no incentive for good behaviour,rather for bad and in both sexes actually for different reasons,namely that men will opt out of society and women will become promiscuous sluts and post-wall or just irresponsible babymammas with a natural desire to seek chaos and dysfunction,so will incnetivize criminality and delinquency too.

And yes,the Cannibal Judeans must be expelled from every society that desires it's freedom and prosperity as soon as possible.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Communism is better than capitalism,only with free energy and transmutation to avoid the ECP

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I f***ing hate capitalism! More like CRAPITALISM! @69ixine you should check out this thread I wrote on the evil of capitalism.

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=42&t=46528

Here I wrote a few good examples of why capitalism is an evil ideology that is not sustainable at all. It undermines freedom and is built on nothing but absolute lies!

I know it might sound a bit radical or harsh! But I believe people who speak in support of capitalism are complete dumbass NPCs! People who blame the poor and people scraping together a living on welfare are complete solipsistic twats.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
galii
Experienced Poster

Re: Communism is better than capitalism,only with free energy and transmutation to avoid the ECP

Post by galii »

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Das Kapital was written in the Museum of London in the CITI district, the communist vs the capitalist is just more divide and conquer. THE SHEEPLE NEVER LEARN!!!
Time to Hide!
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Moretorque wrote:
May 13th, 2023, 7:26 am
Das Kapital was written in the Museum of London in the CITI district, the communist vs the capitalist is just more divide and conquer. THE SHEEPLE NEVER LEARN!!!
The answer is Strasserism+Free energy and transmutation.Capitalism fails due to inner contradictions and inflation,debt overtime etc communism fails due to the ECP.

All this is rendered mute with free energy and technology and Strasserism(the left wing party of the Nazi party),basically internationalist nationalism for every nation,because free rights for women leads to societal collapse,as does promoting atheism.

basically communism economically with free energy and transmutation+Fascist social ideals.that is the truth.always will be the eternal truth.

communism wants to destroy your soul,capitalism wants to destroy your body.we take the good and leave the bad of both(although libertarian capitalism has nothing to do with Fascism in it's classical sense).

So say a hindu nation would protect it's culture and race and promote it's religion but allow other religions too,however banning atheism from being publically promoted.and a christian nation would do the same.and we would all RESPECT each other all over the globe.

European nations that have no real affinity for christianity can promote neoplatonism and Promote PSI evidence in their schools.basically avoid,moral and lifestyle,existential nihilism the consequence of atheism.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

69ixine wrote:
May 12th, 2023, 11:34 am
I'm sure anyone on here that criticizes marxism/communism,knows about the Economic calculation problem first formulated as a accurate criticism of communism by Ludwig von mises.

This can ONLY be solved with free energy and transmutation of materials(Dr.Walter Russell did this back in the 1930s before his machine being confiscated by NORAD).

also,no equal 'rights'for women,as equality and no patriarchy means social and eventually societal collapse.

Basically international Strasserist nationalism is the answer with free energy and transmutation,because of finite products,resources and energy.

Garbage communist ideas like banning wholesome free speech(obv obscenity laws must be put in place),banning firearms,and banning free expression of religion in order to worship some jewish rabbis of the Vanguard state,are to be rejected .

in fact,the opposite should happen to what the communists think,Atheism being a anti-nature threat and perversion must be banned from free expression,while religion and spirituality should be taught in schools,as should PSI evidence,as atheism leads to moral and lifestyle nihilism and the calhoun effect overtime.

under communism you cannot distribute resources properly,but the alternative-being slaves and tax slaves to capitalists and property owners that take our comensurately earned wealth and surplus labor for no other reason than 'owning'the machinery or company or business also under threat of violence by the state to protect such a parasitic 'right' for a minority of useless eaters is also hell on earth and will fail due to capitalisms inner contradictions,the falling profit problem and also the fact it's zero sum and cannot exist without inflation.

so the answer is unlimited resources,and also free energy devices in every home,aswell as transmutation devices in every home.

No feminism,because it leads to societal collapse,can only be enforced thru the threat of violence by cucks in the government,and relies on affirmative action and stealing resources from men to give to useless women that are failures,leading to no incentive for good behaviour,rather for bad and in both sexes actually for different reasons,namely that men will opt out of society and women will become promiscuous sluts and post-wall or just irresponsible babymammas with a natural desire to seek chaos and dysfunction,so will incnetivize criminality and delinquency too.

And yes,the Cannibal Judeans must be expelled from every society that desires it's freedom and prosperity as soon as possible.
Go online and pull up the video of the 20,000 Rabbi's in Brooklyn having a massive meeting revolting against their master. THE BANK RUNS THE SHOW PERIOD!
Time to Hide!
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Moretorque wrote:
May 13th, 2023, 11:05 am
69ixine wrote:

Go online and pull up the video of the 20,000 Rabbi's in Brooklyn having a massive meeting revolting against their master. THE BANK RUNS THE SHOW PERIOD!
You actually take the Anti-zionist movement seriousely which is controlled by The kremlin on behalf of israel.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

69ixine wrote:
May 13th, 2023, 11:56 am
Moretorque wrote:
May 13th, 2023, 11:05 am
69ixine wrote:

You actually take the Anti-zionist movement seriousely which is controlled by The kremlin on behalf of israel.
I know that but you make it sound like the Rabbis have a final say and they don't, you have a few guys
who have the final say on everything and own controlling stocks in the credit monopoly. Some of the Ashkenazi Jews have had enough of this con job and more so everyday when they realize more and more they are just cogs of the state.
Time to Hide!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 13th, 2023, 6:19 am
I f***ing hate capitalism! More like CRAPITALISM! @69ixine you should check out this thread I wrote on the evil of capitalism.

Here I wrote a few good examples of why capitalism is an evil ideology that is not sustainable at all. It undermines freedom and is built on nothing but absolute lies!

I know it might sound a bit radical or harsh! But I believe people who speak in support of capitalism are complete dumbass NPCs! People who blame the poor and people scraping together a living on welfare are complete solipsistic twats.
Muslims do plenty of harm, so I wouldn't try to pretend they are less shitty than the people you posted wearing the suits and ties.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
May 13th, 2023, 1:28 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:

Muslims do plenty of harm, so I wouldn't try to pretend they are less shitty than the people you posted wearing the suits and ties.
I don't think Muslims are anywhere near as bad as these cunts in suits and ties. These assholes who push legislation which f***s everyone else over and favours corporations. There are some radical Muslims who are f***ing idiots, but a lot of them are alright. When I did scaffolding it was always Muslim families who offered us cooking as thanks for our service, even though they already paid.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 13th, 2023, 2:10 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:

I don't think Muslims are anywhere near as bad as these cunts in suits and ties. These assholes who push legislation which f***s everyone else over and favours corporations. There are some radical Muslims who are f***ing idiots, but a lot of them are alright. When I did scaffolding it was always Muslim families who offered us cooking as thanks for our service, even though they already paid.
Yeha they act like nice little bitches when its just a few of them, but once a bunch of them move into a place they try to take the f**k over and will even kill for their religion and push for their laws including expecting special treatment and priviledges. You obviously never been to the Middle East if you think these people are less problematic just because you met a few "nice" muslims. Shit I dated a Muslim girl once in Jr high, she was "nice" too before she went ghetto and started acting a feminist asshole. That doesn't mean I will trust a horde of these mutha fuckers trying to move in where I live. They already screwed up most of Europe. I can agree that the people in the suits and ties is garbage for the things they do, but pretending that they are the only ones guilty of anything is really naive. You honestly think those people in suits and ties (who are mostly white/jews) are the only people doing stuff for profit, money? Arabia is wealthy as f**k, and they didn't get that way by being "Nice" either. The middle east is swarming in Blood money. Likewise everyone contributes to a lot as to what we see going on today. As much as I hate corporations I don't trust anyone not even the poor, and especially Muslims that want to take over every country that let them flood in in large numbers.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

May 13th, 2023, 7:40 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 13th, 2023, 2:10 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:

Yeha they act like nice little bitches when its just a few of them, but once a bunch of them move into a place they try to take the f**k over and will even kill for their religion and push for their laws including expecting special treatment and priviledges. You obviously never been to the Middle East if you think these people are less problematic just because you met a few "nice" muslims. Shit I dated a Muslim girl once in Jr high, she was "nice" too before she went ghetto and started acting a feminist asshole. That doesn't mean I will trust a horde of these mutha fuckers trying to move in where I live. They already screwed up most of Europe. I can agree that the people in the suits and ties is garbage for the things they do, but pretending that they are the only ones guilty of anything is really naive. You honestly think those people in suits and ties (who are mostly white/jews) are the only people doing stuff for profit, money? Arabia is wealthy as f**k, and they didn't get that way by being "Nice" either. The middle east is swarming in Blood money. Likewise everyone contributes to a lot as to what we see going on today. As much as I hate corporations I don't trust anyone not even the poor, and especially Muslims that want to take over every country that let them flood in in large numbers.
The people in suits and ties like the ones I posted and the Muslim population as a whole a worlds apart in terms of damage they are doing to society. These are people who lie to us with illusions of democracy and freedom, force us to live as slaves in their economic system, steal money from us. These assholes are shills for massive corporate overlords who tell them at Davos what legislation they will pass. Bill Gates for example had governments and the media promote the poisonous vaccines and threaten non conformists with social coercion. Compared to a few radicalised Muslims These guys are infinitely worse.

I'll be honest, I don't give a shit about a few Muslims settling in so long as they respect the culture of the country they're moving into. Or if they mind their own business, then why should I feel hateful towards them if they have done nothing wrong to me. The way I see it, they're in the same boat as me and forced to be slaves in the same shitty system. A few radical dickheads don't reflect every single person in the Middle East.

The Middle East is swarmed in blood money. But so is Britain, America and many other countries run by plutocratic elite. The problem with the Middle East is that its run by an Islamic theocracy in places like Saudi Arabia. Under these theocratic dictatorships people can be executed for apostasy or whatever the ruling elite deem as unrighteous. Etc. But even these Islamic theocratic elite are part of the same gang as Boris, Biden and the rest of them. They're all in it together. They're all f***ing monsters.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Marxism is an evil ideology, based on coveteousness and one that thrives on slander.

The 'socialist' stage of it that all Marxist regimes operate in --because yhe benevolent anarchy where everyone just shares never happens-- is inefficient.

There are so many activities in an economy, and so much creativity, initiative, and productivity is released when individuals are able to make decisions about the meansbof production. Corporations encourage investment by limiting investors liability and have worked to create productivity greater than individuals in those corporations would have produced working alone in many cases.

Russia had five year plans, planning how many tractors, how many cement blicks, to make every year. This cannot compete with the productivity and flexibility of numerous individuals and corporate leaders making decisions to align with the economic environment. There are too many decisions to make for a planning committee to make them as efficiently.

Narxism turned out to be oppressive
It puts the poor clients against tge rich. The poor in a village would be asked who is a member of a richboppressive class. The bitter poor man who made nothing of himself might complain agaisnt the efficient farmer whose farm produced food efficiently, whose family of peasants was just given land a couple of generations back, but through hard work made it efficient. The Marxists took the land, then food production dropped and many millions died. They sent 'oppressors' off to horrible prisons for owning more than the poor for example for a farmer owning a horse.

It is a violent evil system.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Communism is F*cked up too. Just look at North Korea, Cuba, Soviet Union, China, Yugoslavia, etc. Maybe next time.. an advanced A.I "Communism" might work but with Robots instead of humans.. Humans are just too unpredictable and have inclination toward chaos, greed and evil. We might have an Epic War vs the A.I just like in Terminator on the other hands..
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It's a case of Jewish Totalitarianism A vs. Jewish Totalitarianism B.