We Want Students of Humanity - Not Teachers, Leaders & Gods.

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

We Want Students of Humanity - Not Teachers, Leaders & Gods.

Post by starchild5 »

Everyone wants to be either a leader, teacher, god, angel of humanity. No one wants to be a humanities Student. I realized I learned so much from people while travelling, for example...Filipinos their way of respecting others, friendliness, customer care, how to be clean and tidy. In Germany, I learned how to be on time, from Americans Clarity, Attention to detail, from Arabs, Iranians, there way of giving things away for free....just like that.....from Chinese spirituality...etc...etc

Humanity is the greatest library one can learn from.

This Hierarchy, pyramid BS structure of society is sucking the life out of human beings.

Human Beings have been conned, BS**ted again and again by so called leaders, teachers, saviors, gods and angels. Its clear, we haven't reached anywhere..in fact our life's have become more miserable listening, following these leaders and gods. They come in our way, realizing our true goals. They shape our destiny as they want it.

Its all reverse. The entire leadership Hierarchy, Kings and queens, Political structure, You need someone to lead you, someone to represent you in some Institution is a complete utter BS scam.

We don't need anyone. Human beings are the greatest creation ever in the entire known universe. You are beyond UFOs....Its not CIA NEW AGE talk...Its the fact. You think its BS....Just try it...

These Dark forces are not even giving us a chance to shine, to say our side, give us an opportunity to perform on earth...ITS ALL THEIR SHOW......We are being suppressed....We need to be left alone....We don't need leaders, We don't need gods, We don't need doctors...WE ARE NOT FU**KING SICK....for the life of me..I don't understand why they create hospitals, finding cure for diseases...Its not us that is sick...Its the Dark Force..That needs treatment...Its not you who needs Counselling...Its the fu**king dark evil energy that needs psychiatric mental help.

Its really funny..Why on earth did all these Great "Gods" came to earth to teach humanity. What the F do they wanted to teach human beings when all they needed was to learn from them. Seriously....This should be the case from Day 1. Any good soul, Alien can only be a student of humanity. Guaranteed.

NO leader, NO god, No doctor, No money, No angel, No father, No mother, No scientist can save Humanity, because there is nothing to save. Whoever comes to you as your savior, leader shut him out.

You don't need a Savior, You don't need a Super Hero...See the con...Taking your self out and giving it to superman to save you.

In the entire known universe, if anyone really wants to help you. He can be only your student. You have really no idea what you are capable of now because of dark energy, it has put you in sleep. You need to wake up

I understand it has become increasingly difficult to know humanity, people have become toxic etc but its not their fault. Its the dark forces that have taken control of them. There are lots of good souls on earth.

There is so much at stake here. Human beings can literally make or break the entire equation of the known universe. That is why so much suffering, misery, they are not even giving us a day off..Its a constant barrage of cruelty towards humanity at some part of the world, because they know your potential. They can't take chances on you. NEVER. Not even for an second. You can't be left alone, You need to be controlled, monitored 24/7, because of the potential you have in you. WAKE UP.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: We Want Students of Humanity - Not Teachers, Leaders & G

Post by publicduende »

Nice reflections. I think it's a typical modern American cultural trait, to expect that:
1) there will always be a ready made solution for every problem, in the shape of a technique, a course, a book, a "product"
2) said item can be purchased for a price, usually well within reach of the masses.

I absolutely agree on the importance of what I would call the experience of self-discovery, which is a perilous path paved with pain and errors, and a few unforgettable moments of happiness and fulfillment. The latter substantiate the former. Conventional knowledge can and will be learned from books, teachers and leaders. Yet second-hand knowledge is hardly sufficient to our ultimate purpose, because every individual is both blessed and cursed in their uniqueness, and must adapt that learning to their own personality, their goals and their choices.

From time immemorial, Humans have been defined by the power of their free will. Free will is what underpins knowledge, indeed the desire to know, and the drives human actions towards good or evil. The mythological fire Prometheus (= Lucifer) donated to mankind, at the cost of his sacrifice, is no less than that.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

By the way Starchild, you're in Gemany now and interested in the topic, there is no better way to honour both by reading Goethe's Faust. Find the time to read it, it's a sublime tale.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

publicduende wrote:By the way Starchild, you're in Gemany now and interested in the topic, there is no better way to honour both by reading Goethe's Faust. Find the time to read it, it's a sublime tale.
Yeah. Goethe's faust tale is what is happening in today's world. Devil and selling ones soul. I need to find the english books of it. I was researching more on German literature and history and It seems Germany is the seat of western civilization. I didn't know that Cinderella, prince charming, pied piper, snow white, hansel & gretal, cat and mouse stories, elves came from Germany. Almost all of the fairy tale in the west that Hollywood is making movies of came from Germany. I thought it came from UK :)

The western civilization we have all over the world, communism, democracy, philosophy, even the queen of england came from Germany. The rulers of America behind the scene like Rockerfeller were germans and we know Rothchilds is a German :) ... I think there are more castles in Germany than anywhere in Europe.

Illuminati aka IllumiNAZI itself originated in Germany :) ....Almost all the conspiracy, Alien books I read...They all mention that the real control is from Germany. The elites in America even today speak German only.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

publicduende wrote:Nice reflections. I think it's a typical modern American cultural trait, to expect that:
1) there will always be a ready made solution for every problem, in the shape of a technique, a course, a book, a "product"
2) said item can be purchased for a price, usually well within reach of the masses.

I absolutely agree on the importance of what I would call the experience of self-discovery, which is a perilous path paved with pain and errors, and a few unforgettable moments of happiness and fulfillment. The latter substantiate the former. Conventional knowledge can and will be learned from books, teachers and leaders. Yet second-hand knowledge is hardly sufficient to our ultimate purpose, because every individual is both blessed and cursed in their uniqueness, and must adapt that learning to their own personality, their goals and their choices.

From time immemorial, Humans have been defined by the power of their free will. Free will is what underpins knowledge, indeed the desire to know, and the drives human actions towards good or evil. The mythological fire Prometheus (= Lucifer) donated to mankind, at the cost of his sacrifice, is no less than that.
Humanity have been conditioned to expect solution from the top which the rulers themselves created to screw us. I don't think any species have suffered more than human race now. Like the killing of kids in Pakistan....They planned it when they created CIA Malala...We have to think in terms of Earth, ONE, GLOBE...Before they put us in NWO as One Group of Slaves.

They teach absolute garbage in schools from America to Europe to India to China. If children are given the path of Self-Discovery from early on...Man we would be already travelling in space now.

In School they don't teach you...The path of Self Discovery but the path of slavery. Now a days, If one wants to go on his own....The kid would be labeled as having ADHD :)