Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Why has the universe/mind been BLOCKING me and PARALYZING me since 2012?!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2183
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Post by gsjackson » August 25th, 2014, 4:54 am

Try to figure out what contract you signed with yourself many years ago that you are now in breach of. Or you may not have signed it; it may have been imposed on you by your parents, or some other outside authority.

In any case, it's likely that you're not doing something that deep down inside you believe you should be doing. The belief is probably covered up by layers and layers of rationalization, but it needs to be dug up and come to terms with.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27499
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » August 25th, 2014, 5:49 am

gsjackson wrote:Try to figure out what contract you signed with yourself many years ago that you are now in breach of. Or you may not have signed it; it may have been imposed on you by your parents, or some other outside authority.

In any case, it's likely that you're not doing something that deep down inside you believe you should be doing. The belief is probably covered up by layers and layers of rationalization, but it needs to be dug up and come to terms with.
Like what? Like when I was water baptized to be a Christian? Can those things be reversed?

How do you know that Archons aren't what's behind all this, as well as Murphy's Law?

See here:
viewtopic.php?t=14066
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27499
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » September 19th, 2014, 12:28 pm

I think I know why my mind has been blocking me.

Listen to this interview by Robert Stanley with a psychiatrist who, after years of working with schizophrenics, concluded that they are demon possessed. He gives many good reasons for this. When you listen to it, you will be a lot more convinced than you were before.

The psychiatrist says that this explains why nearly all hallucinations of the mentally ill are NEGATIVE and self-destructive. Random hallucinations should be a mix of positive and negative thoughts, not all negative. Psychiatry can't explain why. But the demon possession hypothesis can.



But the mentally ill aren't the only ones that are demon possessed or demon influenced. We all are to some extent, because these demons feed off of negativity and fear. They are drawn to negative thoughts and attitudes, and will enhance them further. This probably applies to most of us, since the negativity and anger here is extreme and addictive.

One interesting thing they say is that the way to know whether your thoughts are your own, or from demons and archons, is this: What is your intent? Are your thoughts and actions going with your intent, or against your intent? If the latter, then your thoughts are likely coming from demons or archons.

That definitely applies to me. My INTENT was to leave here 12 months ago, yet my thoughts and actions refuse to let me and have gone AGAINST my intent. Therefore, by this rule, demons and archons are what's blocking me and stopping me from leaving. That's why I've been complaining about my mind going against me and BLOCKING my intent. Plus, Las Vegas is very demonic so it has a very high number of demons.

It makes a lot of sense when you look at the evidence from clinical psychiatry. Listen to the interview above and you will see what I mean, that there's probably something very real to it.

Why didn't any of you tell me to use prayers, spells or meditations before? Sheesh. You guys are too practical and left-brained to consider these things.

You guys should have recommended a book like this to me:

Prayers That Rout Demons: Prayers for Defeating Demons and Overthrowing the Powers of Darkness


Maybe these will help too.

Prayers That Break Curses: Prayers for Breaking Demonic Influences so You Can Walk in God's Promises


Identifying And Breaking Curses
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27499
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » September 22nd, 2014, 3:47 am

Hi all,
I think I may know why I've been feeling weak and tired all the time and can't concentrate or focus on getting out of America.

I read many reports by ex-vegetarians who said that being vegetarian too long made them drowsy, tired all the time, messed up their concentration, gave them headaches and increased their weight. That's what happened to me too. So perhaps me being vegetarian is depriving me of nutrition I need to function. Maybe that's why I have trouble concentrating or focusing and lack willpower.

All the best health experts I read said that being a 100 percent vegetarian or vegan is NOT optimal for health. And that the best diet consists of at least some meat and fish once in a while (healthy organic meat and fish that is, not factory farmed).

Dr. Mercola, one of the most knowledge doctors, said that everyone has a different nutritional type. In his experience, only 1/3 of people can be 100 percent vegetarians long term. The other 1/3 have high protein bodies that need high amounts of meat and fish. They cannot be vegetarian even for a while. Angelie Jolie is an example of this. She said that she almost died when she tried to be a vegan. (See the link below) And the other 1/3 is a mix of the two types.

I'm probably that third type that's somewhere in the middle. My body cannot sustain being vegetarian or vegan long term, or else I'll have health problems. That's why I am fat and have high blood pressure. An Indian friend of mine (Rock's former tenant Monkro) experienced the same, so he had to quit being a vegetarian. This means that I gotta quit being a 100 percent vegetarian and start eating at least a little meat and fish. When I do, I should have more energy and willpower.

See what Dr. Mercola said about this here:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... d-her.aspx

What he says is very informative. Psychology Today says that 3 out of 4 vegetarians have to quit the diet after a while.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/ani ... ating-meat

The thing is, we all make the MAJOR FALLACY that what's true for us is true for everyone else. We have all been guilty of that at some time. For example, atheists assume that because they don't need God or religion to be happy, that everyone else should not either. And Christians assume that because Christianity made them happy and whole, that everyone else ought to become Christian too. But that's not true. See what I mean?

Likewise, many vegans will assume that if it works for them, then everyone can be vegan. But that's not true because not everyone is the same nutritional type. See what I mean? Read Dr. Mercola's article above. Hope you guys learn to not make that fallacy too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Post by droid » September 22nd, 2014, 4:19 am

IMO every extreme is bad Winston, and defeats the purpose in some way. The guys that can't live without six pounds of meat a day are also doing themselves a disfavor.
Are you vegan in the basis of ethics or purely for health purposes?
A bit of meat here and there, like one or twice a week works for me. More often than that and I start getting breakouts and a metallic/greasy taste in my mouth.
Sometimes a cup of chicken broth with cilantro and green onion makes a nice dinner, and satisfies that need for "umami".
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

User avatar
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5945
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am
Contact:

Post by Ghost » September 22nd, 2014, 2:23 pm

Winston wrote:Hi all,
I think I may know why I've been feeling weak and tired all the time and can't concentrate or focus on getting out of America.

I read many reports by ex-vegetarians who said that being vegetarian too long made them drowsy, tired all the time, messed up their concentration, gave them headaches and increased their weight. That's what happened to me too. So perhaps me being vegetarian is depriving me of nutrition I need to function. Maybe that's why I have trouble concentrating or focusing and lack willpower.

All the best health experts I read said that being a 100 percent vegetarian or vegan is NOT optimal for health. And that the best diet consists of at least some meat and fish once in a while (healthy organic meat and fish that is, not factory farmed).

Dr. Mercola, one of the most knowledge doctors, said that everyone has a different nutritional type. In his experience, only 1/3 of people can be 100 percent vegetarians long term. The other 1/3 have high protein bodies that need high amounts of meat and fish. They cannot be vegetarian even for a while. Angelie Jolie is an example of this. She said that she almost died when she tried to be a vegan. (See the link below) And the other 1/3 is a mix of the two types.

I'm probably that third type that's somewhere in the middle. My body cannot sustain being vegetarian or vegan long term, or else I'll have health problems. That's why I am fat and have high blood pressure. An Indian friend of mine (Rock's former tenant Monkro) experienced the same, so he had to quit being a vegetarian. This means that I gotta quit being a 100 percent vegetarian and start eating at least a little meat and fish. When I do, I should have more energy and willpower.

See what Dr. Mercola said about this here:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... d-her.aspx

What he says is very informative. Psychology Today says that 3 out of 4 vegetarians have to quit the diet after a while.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/ani ... ating-meat

The thing is, we all make the MAJOR FALLACY that what's true for us is true for everyone else. We have all been guilty of that at some time. For example, atheists assume that because they don't need God or religion to be happy, that everyone else should not either. And Christians assume that because Christianity made them happy and whole, that everyone else ought to become Christian too. But that's not true. See what I mean?

Likewise, many vegans will assume that if it works for them, then everyone can be vegan. But that's not true because not everyone is the same nutritional type. See what I mean? Read Dr. Mercola's article above. Hope you guys learn to not make that fallacy too.
Vegetarianism is a bad idea. It is impossible to get sufficient calories with pure vegetable matter. Meat is not to be avoided, it is to be embraced. What people need to avoid are carbs, sugar, etc. So remove the white stuff, and keep meats, vegetables, legumes. I started this diet upon returning to the U.S. and it is working well for me. I've lost fat every week since starting this diet. I keep a moderate amount of cheese in my diet too because I love it and it is low carb/high fat.

I don't believe any human being can be a pure 100% vegetarian without ever changing it.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4837
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 5:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Post by momopi » September 25th, 2014, 6:30 am

Ghost wrote: Vegetarianism is a bad idea. It is impossible to get sufficient calories with pure vegetable matter. Meat is not to be avoided, it is to be embraced. What people need to avoid are carbs, sugar, etc. So remove the white stuff, and keep meats, vegetables, legumes. I started this diet upon returning to the U.S. and it is working well for me. I've lost fat every week since starting this diet. I keep a moderate amount of cheese in my diet too because I love it and it is low carb/high fat.
I don't believe any human being can be a pure 100% vegetarian without ever changing it.

If a vegetarian diet cannot supply sufficient calories, then there wouldn't be any fat vegetarians.

I knew an obese vegetarian... he ate deep fried (and battered) veggies. It was a mistake showing him the best place to get fried onion rings in town.

User avatar
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5945
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am
Contact:

Post by Ghost » September 25th, 2014, 8:53 am

momopi wrote:
Ghost wrote: Vegetarianism is a bad idea. It is impossible to get sufficient calories with pure vegetable matter. Meat is not to be avoided, it is to be embraced. What people need to avoid are carbs, sugar, etc. So remove the white stuff, and keep meats, vegetables, legumes. I started this diet upon returning to the U.S. and it is working well for me. I've lost fat every week since starting this diet. I keep a moderate amount of cheese in my diet too because I love it and it is low carb/high fat.
I don't believe any human being can be a pure 100% vegetarian without ever changing it.

If a vegetarian diet cannot supply sufficient calories, then there wouldn't be any fat vegetarians.

I knew an obese vegetarian... he ate deep fried (and battered) veggies. It was a mistake showing him the best place to get fried onion rings in town.
Well, yeah, if you bread and fry everything, then you can still be vegetarian and fat. I meant just subsisting on a purely vegetable diet. It won't give someone enough calories.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27499
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: What to do against a mind and invisible wall BLOCKING yo

Post by Winston » June 8th, 2015, 2:53 pm

Here's a great movie that describes my situation with the invisible wall trying to block me. It's a German film about a woman trapped in the forest by an invisible wall while the rest of the world is gone. It sounds interesting and deep.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1745686/

The Wall (2012)

A woman joins a couple on a trip to a hunting lodge in the mountains. When evening comes, her friends go the pub in the valley and the woman stays behind with the dog. When the couple does not return the next morning the woman sets out for the village and makes an alarming discovery: an invisible wall, behind which there appears to be no sign of life, now separates her from the rest of the world. Left behind with a dog, a cat and a cow, she must try to survive alone in the forest. She keeps a record of her thoughts, her fears and the hardship she suffers although nobody might ever read her outpourings.

Published in 1963, Austrian writer Marlen Haushofer’s bestselling novel has enthralled generations of readers and has been translated into seventeen languages. Austrian screenwriter and director Julian Roman Pölser’s adaptation was filmed in Salzkammergut. Pölsner’s film stays close to the novel’s original texts – a mixture of fictional narrative, empancipatory chronicle and social criticism which asks fundamental questions about one’s relationship to nature, animals and to oneself that are still topical today. Martina Gedeck embodies the transformation of a woman who is suddenly obliged to live a completely different life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another film by Pink Floyd also called The Wall. The poster image of it describes how we feel in America. lol

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084503/

Pink Floyd The Wall (1982)

A confined but troubled rock star descends into madness in the midst of his physical and social isolation from everyone.

Image
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: What to do against a mind and invisible wall BLOCKING yo

Post by Jester » June 9th, 2015, 12:41 am

"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4837
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 5:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Re: What to do against a mind and invisible wall BLOCKING yo

Post by momopi » June 9th, 2015, 6:12 am

About 2300 years ago there was a poor student in China named Su Qin who likes to nap. He had a "mind and invisible wall" blocking him from his studies. Through sheer determination he was able to break the so called invisible wall by stabbing himself with an awl whenever he loses concentration or felt like napping. This man would later unite 6 kingdoms in an epic standoff against Qin.

If you are suffering from the same issues, it might be possible to break through with physical action. Pick up a pen and stab yourself until it hurts, then keep stabbing until the pain motivates you to get off your arse. It will either work, or hurt a lot, or both.



Image

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27499
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: What to do against a mind and invisible wall BLOCKING yo

Post by Winston » June 19th, 2015, 12:23 am

What do you think of using spells to break curses and bad luck? Would that help?

Check out these spells you can buy on Ebay that claim to be able to remove curses and bad luck. They are cheap. Some of them have a money back guarantee too.

This one says it can remove curses and bad luck. It lists the signs of a curse.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spell-casting-C ... 25a837aa43
Below Are 12 Classic Signs Of A Curse...

Sudden, unusual, and constant “bad luck.”
Physical, psychological, and emotional fatigue, which is not alleviated with sleep, eating, exercise, or even medication.
Sudden financial difficulties.
Vivid and terrifying nightmares.
Sleep paralysis repeating for at least 3 consecutive days.
Dwelling on depressing or even suicidal thoughts and feelings, inconsistent with your natural emotional and mental state.
Family and friends distancing themselves from you for no reason.
A constant sense of anxiety, not traceable to any mundane source or circumstance, but a sudden sense of impending harm.
The disappearance or deaths of household pets.
Unexplained family deaths.
An increase in peripheral entity-detection; seeing “shadow people” more often and in greater numbers than is normal.
An increase in poltergeist activity in your home or work place.
If you get one of above, then, you need this spell...
I've experienced some of those signs, so I may have a curse. If so, would it help if I had someone else cast a spell to help me? I mean do spells work if someone else casts them for you, even if they are genuine? Or do you have to cast it yourself for it to be effective?

I've seen spells and prayers work before, so I know there is something to them. Plus the Illuminati and secret societies of the elite rulers of the world use spells, magic and occult rituals, which has been proven conclusively. So if powerful elites use the occult, and have used it for thousands of years, then there must be something to it. Ruling elites do not do something for nothing.

But I don't know how powerful they can be or if they can alter destiny or if they can break curses or banish demons or bad souls that are possessing you.

What do you think? Are they worth a try? They are cheap anyway.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

longzing
Freshman Poster
Posts: 17
Joined: October 28th, 2015, 7:12 am

Re: What to do against a mind and invisible wall BLOCKING yo

Post by longzing » February 10th, 2016, 11:03 am

the quick answer to your demon-possessed mind - it could be adjusted by altering your way of thinking.................

longzing
Freshman Poster
Posts: 17
Joined: October 28th, 2015, 7:12 am

Re: What to do against a mind and invisible wall BLOCKING yo

Post by longzing » December 28th, 2016, 3:25 pm

- to the depressed mind
Could i say that i've found out a probable fact that, if your living pace is slowing down - like quip the job off, go on vacation, etc. - you'd probably end up experiencing more of negative energies in your mind?

But i don't know of Master Wu's current job status in this context - whether he's holding a job or jobless?

But this is my two cents of thought, which might be able to contribute to the thread. That when a person's living pace is slowing down - like, go out driving a car or take a walk on the street during midnight - you'd probably be experiencing more of negative things happening to you.

One theoretical assumption is being that, the military is joint forces with the negative alien forces - like the Reptilians - if that's not too scary as a thought. And they've probably set up the negative/demonic stuff to nagging you once your body vibration has been resonant to that of negative energies. Cause' they're probably operating their secret operations in that vibration/frequency ranges that they certainly don't want us humans to know their secret operations.

Could one propose of such an assumption? mmm...

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27499
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: What to do against a mind and invisible wall BLOCKING you?!

Post by Winston » August 21st, 2018, 11:37 am

Just had a bad dream. Was in las vegas. Got lost. People kept yelling racial slurs at me on the street. I was perplexed. Usually everyone ignores me in the US and give me no attention. Then i got lost on street looking for food. Felt so frustrated and full of anxiety.

My life has been f***ed since 2012. I lost 6 years already. That gives me many nightmares, bad dreams and sleepless nights.

Unfortunately most guys are either atheists or agnostics, even on the forum. So they cannot see a spiritual dimension or supernatural/higher forces/metaphysical element in anything. They think it must be all due to psychological problems or inner demons. As though they know everything and know whats possible and impossible. Because the universe must conform to their mental construct.

But they forget that this is all against my will. So psychological issues cannot explain it.

Also many things cannot be explained by coincidence or psychology. For instance ESP, astrology, reincarnation, ghosts, NDEs, etc. People are so dense nowadays. They dont realize theyve been brainwashed into their atheism. Not by free choice or free will.

Since 2012 everything i want to do has been delayed by 2 or 3 years to the point where by the time i get to it, the purpose has expired or is gone. f**k. For example i wanted to go to china in 2012 to find a wife. But I couldn't get there until 2015 and been cursing the forces above everyday since then. By the time i got there all the women who were interested already moved on or lost interest or got married or disappeared. Instead i got a girlfriend with split personality disorder and was psycho which didnt last. And then i found a girl i wasnt even into but had no other choice. So i settled and pretended to be into her but i wasnt. It was so sad. All the good quality girls were gone by then.

Its been a nightmare. Its as if the universe is against me. I wonder why. Did 2012 change something? With money and passive income i thought i was free to do whatever i want. But the universe wont allow it. Why?

Its kind of like that miniseries 11.22.63 based on a stephen king novel, where a guy goes back in time to prevent the JFK assassination and everything in the universe keeps tripping him up and delaying him and foiling his plans until the last minute. Anyone watching that series knows that the protagonist must be cursed to have so many spooky things go against him and ward him off. Yet thats what i experienced. Many people can accept a curse in a movie but not in real life for some reason.

I think i need to find a good psychic or healer for professional spiritual help. A normal therapist probably cant do anything and may have atheistic views too, like the guys in the forum do.

How do i find a good psychic or healer? What would you do?

However i dont deny that i have and psychological issues too. For instance im overly sensitive to sudden sounds and stimuli. For some reason my brain cannot filter them out like other people can. Sudden noises, even slight ones like the fridge motor whirring, or cars going by, or the phone rining, or geckos chirping, seem to cut a mental chord inside my head, which is painful and aggravating. So i have to wear ear plugs or put earphones on. Other people dont have this problem.

Arthur schopenhauer wrote in his essay "on noise" that every deep thinker and writer he knows has this problem with noise cutting their mental stream of thoughts and causing pain in them, including himself. So i guess i cannot be the only one. But no one else i know has this problem.

I also have an obsession with symmetry, order and perfectionism, which may be a form of OCD. I dont know. I have to do everything in a certain order or i get anxiety and feel out of place.

For example i cannot do A, B, C unless i do X, Y, Z first. But then after i do X, Y, Z, the universe gives me another X, Y, Z to do or causes some delay or problem, or makes me tired, or gets me addicted to watching videos or movies. Then before i know it, months go by. Then the year goes by. And next year the cycle continues. Every little delay that promises to be temporary only, adds up to months and years eventually.

And also when you are distracted you dont notice time going by. Just like when watching a captivating movie you lose track of time.

I dont know what causes that or if its purely psychological or metaphysical. But its very weird and handicaps and imprisons and limits me. And f***s up my life and causes delays.

Of course most guys will say its purely psychological because thats their BIAS and worldview. But that doesnt mean they are right of course. They could be wrong. And even the smartest person in the world is wrong about something. No one is right about everything. Especially narrow minded atheists and agnostics with strong biases.

Do you think a psychologist or therapist would have an explanation for this? How would they diagnose it as? Or is a good psychic better?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Rants and Raves”