New Race

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

New Race

Post by Jester »

If your father is one race, and your mother is another, you are not EITHER RACE. You are something else. (Yes, like "Blade" the vampire slayer!)

I look at a photo of my Dad, and as many traits as he and I share, I am so different from him. Try as I might to "BE" Armenian, I'm not the same.

And I know I'm VERY different from my Mom, who is White. I DO share many traits with her, appearance among them. But I am a DIFFERENT RACE. When I'm with Whites I stand out like the old story of "The Ugly Duckling."

I am SOMETHING NEW.

A NEW RACE.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jmbPtforlife
Freshman Poster

Post by jmbPtforlife »

You are a mutt just like the majority of America. Do you really need a cool race name?
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

jmbPtforlife wrote:You are a mutt just like the majority of America. Do you really need a cool race name?
Hahaha!

I'm an albino, and people want to cut me up and f**k me to cure their STDs! Do you REALLY wanna be a "new race" in this day and age, Jester!? :lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

"Mutt Pride!"
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I"m waiting for Champion Kaji to come on here with his Jim-Crow slave law bullsh.it.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

I agree. I wouldn't say "new race", but in my opinion, if you're mixed, you're an amalgamation of the various races that contribute to your genetic makeup. Of course, if you are noticeably part Black, society will look down on you and just see you as Black. That's how society works.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

ChampionKaji wrote:I agree. I wouldn't say "new race", but in my opinion, if you're mixed, you're an amalgamation of the various races that contribute to your genetic makeup. Of course, if you are noticeably part Black, society will look down on you and just see you as Black. That's how society works.
That's how Anglosphere society works, especially American and Canadian society; the difference is that one-drop won't make that person be looked down upon in Canada, it would be like "Oh you're Black, that's cool!". But not in the U.S. of Gay: they'd actually caste pearls at racist-machine swine over it.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

Nah, Canadians hate Black people too. don't believe the hype. Black people are hated and looked down upon globally, and are at the bottom of just about every social strata.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

jmbPtforlife wrote:
You are a mutt just like the majority of America. Do you really need a cool race name?
Good question. Thought about this. It was really kind of an odd OP on my part. I think in hindsight that my (late) Dad was very much on my mind. Turns out it was actually his birthday the next day, though I wasn't consciously aware of that when i posted.

Anyway, I had just joined MexicanCupid and ColombianCupid over the weekend, and I am pretty sure that (with the upcoming birthday) my subconscious was trying to reconcile dark-skinned Indio girls with (what I perceived as) my Dad's desire for me to "make more Armenians".

He certainly wasn't the only Armenian to feel that way. We were taught as kids that we had to make sure that out race didnt totally disappear. In some ways you could compare my Dad to the old chief played by Russell Means in "Last Of The Mohicans".

It's not all about my Dad, though. It's about me, too. Growing up half-Armenian and half-White in the South had its tensions. White Southerners at least at that time were not mutts at all. Most were English or Scottish in ancestry - even Germans and Poles were rare. So I was kind of odd to some. Not that they were bad people, but a kid hungers to belong.

Maybe you're not that mixed yourself, jmb, but this issue must have crossed your mind when you imagine yourself in your upcoming palace of beautiful Asian women. Here come a bunch of cute Blasian kids. But how will they be treated? How well will they fit in? Will they see themselves as Black Americans with slanty eyes, or as Koreans (or whatever) with kinky hair?
or as I said in my OP - "something else"?
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

They can see themselves as a lot of things, but society will look down on them as Blacks and/or abominations.

Good luck getting decent-looking Asian girls if you're a Black guy too; it's probably not going to happen anytime soon.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

ChampionKaji wrote:They can see themselves as a lot of things, but society will look down on them as Blacks and/or abominations.

Good luck getting decent-looking Asian girls if you're a Black guy too; it's probably not going to happen anytime soon.

Your pessimism is so bad. I am surprised contrarian expatriate hasn't torn you a new one yet. I am glad people are ignoring your malarkey....
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

It's the truth though, like it or not.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Jester wrote: Maybe you're not that mixed yourself, jmb, but this issue must have crossed your mind when you imagine yourself in your upcoming palace of beautiful Asian women. Here come a bunch of cute Blasian kids. But how will they be treated? How well will they fit in? Will they see themselves as Black Americans with slanty eyes, or as Koreans (or whatever) with kinky hair?
or as I said in my OP - "something else"?
Given the sheer number of "mixed" families and kids, they'll fit in fine, in Anglo countries, anyway.
Plus, they can still apply for those nifty "minority" scholarships.
Blasian, blewish, #WorkTheSystem :mrgreen:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Teal Lantern wrote: Blasian, blewish, #WorkTheSystem :mrgreen: [/color]
;lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now see THIS is why I come to HA!!!!
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I'm mixed too. :P Mom is a Venezuelan part Spaniard & Indeginous Vene & Dad is East Indian from the Caribbean.
There are DNA tests one can do to find out the exact reces & percentages. I'm no mutt though 8)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -