Are some of us Old Souls or Wanderer Souls? Hence why we don't fit in?

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Re: Are most of us Old Souls from the Ancient Past?

Post by tamdrin12 »

THERE is no such thing as an "OLD SOUL" we have all been cycling in the process of reincarnation from beginningless time until now and have thus had infinite lives. Unless you accept a creator god how could there be old souls. What "old soul" refers, colloquially are individuals who have developed a certain degree of virtue and understanding of the truth.
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

tamdrin12 wrote:THERE is no such thing as an "OLD SOUL" we have all been cycling in the process of reincarnation from beginningless time until now and have thus had infinite lives. Unless you accept a creator god how could there be old souls. What "old soul" refers, colloquially are individuals who have developed a certain degree of virtue and understanding of the truth.
Then how come some people seem more wise and evolved than others? How come some act like young souls or new infant souls? Did you see the soul ages documentary series I posted?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

If you even accept a "soul' theory. Which I don't. Then you accept that souls have to be eternal. Which means they are outside space and time. Which means they have always existed and will always continue to exist. Beginningless and endless. Some people are more spiritually developed because they have been developing spiritual qualities over many lives and have taken a keener interest in searching for the truth than others.
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

tamdrin12 wrote:If you even accept a "soul' theory. Which I don't. Then you accept that souls have to be eternal. Which means they are outside space and time. Which means they have always existed and will always continue to exist. Beginningless and endless.
Ultimately they may exist eternally outside our timeline, but within our familiar context they may need to go through a number of iterations in order to learn the stuff they need to learn here before returning to their immortal state. Some might be further along this process than others.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

tamdrin12 wrote:If you even accept a "soul' theory. Which I don't. Then you accept that souls have to be eternal. Which means they are outside space and time. Which means they have always existed and will always continue to exist. Beginningless and endless. Some people are more spiritually developed because they have been developing spiritual qualities over many lives and have taken a keener interest in searching for the truth than others.
Then what is your theory? That we are simply part of a "soul soup" like Deepak Chopra and Hindusim says? But aren't you contradicting yourself? You said that old souls are people who have developed a keen interest in truth over many lives. So if they have many lives then how can they have no soul? And if everyone is eternal, then that means some people have been stupid and thoughtless for all of eternity and infinite lives?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are most of us Old Souls fixated on traditional ways?

Post by Winston »

Check out this past life regression guided hypnosis by Dr. Brian Weiss, chair of psychiatry in Miami and author of "Many Lives, Many Masters", the groundbreaking book on reincarnation. Just lie down on the couch or bed and follow what he says. It really works. Most of the time, you should get some impressions of your past lives. I've done this before and usually get some impressions. If you want to get his book "Many Lives, Many Masters" go to Amazon.com or your local bookstore. It is very compelling and will convince you that past lives are real.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Do any of you have past life memories or flashbacks or feelings too? Or am I the only one? Just to share, here are my past life feelings and memories:

-- I have a strong affinity and familiarity with the British Empire. I feel like I used to serve it with pride and looked down on all cultures outside of it with a snobby attitude like they were primitive and inferior. So I sort of have a bias toward the British Empire, even if they oppressed and plundered other cultures. I have the sense that it was part of my identity and that I had a glorious past with it and was rewarded for it.

-- I also have a feeling that I've served the Catholic Church before and was well rewarded for it. So I feel a sense of attachment toward the Catholic Church, even though it is supposed to be corrupt and full of dark secrets. I feel a bias toward it, like I used to serve it proudly and was closely connected with it and had a glorious past with it and was rewarded for it.

-- I've always felt some attachment for the Renaissance era and Victorian era in Europe, as if I had some past history with it. So I feel like I have a European soul. That might explain why I felt so at home there, at least soul-wise, like I belong there or used to belong there.

-- I often get the sense that I had a great sad loss in another life. Like I remember looking at myself in the mirror as a broken man -- and a broken white man at that -- feeling hopeless and in despair, as if all was lost and I was ruined. It's a sad haunting image I've had since childhood.

Any of you have any past life impressions, feelings or memories?

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I describe myself as an Old Soul and I think they definitely exist. Definitely believe that souls reincarnate and I often feel as if I'm an battle tested soldier who volunteered for one more tour of duty which is my present life. But I get this odd feeling that souls don't reincarnate on an endless basis. Feel like we reincarnate a finite number of times and then we go to some unknown resting place like heaven, hell or purgatory.

As an Old Soul, I get an overriding sense that my soul should have been "retired" but I did somebody a favor (almost like a solder going in for one more tour of duty in the Middle East) and in return, I get the promise of "everything is going to be ok". It's like I have some type of guardian angel watching over me.

How do these thoughts manifest in my behavior? Yes, I do tend to be conservative in many ways. I believe that you are the "master of your own ship" and life is not always fair. I'm definitely fiscally conservative and have views that it's ok to dole out welfare programs and beef up the military AFTER the rest of the bills are paid. I also don't believe in wars. So technically I am a Rand Paul loving Libertarian.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston, I have been told be a physic lady while at a State Fair in Alaska that I am an "old soul". Also, according to a numerologist, I have been told that I'm a highly evolved person who has lived many times before (reincarnated). However, I don't believe in reincarnation but I do sense I'm an "old soul". I do tend have strong "conservative" or "libertarian" views and opinions. Especially those concerning social/political/current affairs. For instance, I'm for the traditional gender roles in relationships/ marriage between men and women, I'm against "gay marriage"/homosexuality, no-fault divorce, abortion, liberalism, radical feminism, political correctness, the New World Order, etc. In addition, Plus, being an "old soul" may explain why I love reading and researching ancient world history such as learning about the Sumerian, Egyptian, Persian, Greek, and Roman empires.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

tamdrin12 wrote:If you even accept a "soul' theory. Which I don't. Then you accept that souls have to be eternal. Which means they are outside space and time. Which means they have always existed and will always continue to exist. Beginningless and endless. Some people are more spiritually developed because they have been developing spiritual qualities over many lives and have taken a keener interest in searching for the truth than others.
This may be a possibility. Maybe we are all eternal souls without beginning. If so, then "old souls" are those who have developed themselves spiritually and accrued wisdom, whereas most souls just "eat, survive, and reproduce" like animals with no spiritual evolution. Hindus said that there is a soul soup where our soul comes out of it, so our soul may contain remnants of several souls, no just one. I don't know. It's hard to prove any of this either way.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

9 Signs You're An Old Soul

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are we Old Souls accustomed to authentic traditional way

Post by Winston »

viewtopic.php?p=272940#p272940
starchild5 wrote:Winston was a white man.....He is a very old soul from ancient white civilization before the dark forces attacked... Most of the members here are old souls as well..they are waking up...
Starchild, so there was a white civilization before Ancient Greece and Rome too? What was it? Was it an ancient Aryan race? Were the Aryans white or brown skinned?

Btw, have you ever noticed that good authentic Indian food tastes divine and sacred? Why is that? How can spices and flavors taste divine? Is there something special in Indian cuisine?

Also, what do you think of Lemuria? Was it a spiritual rival to Atlantis? If so, could most of us be old souls from Lemuria?

If SE Asia is where Atlantis was, then why can't archaeologists excavate or dig to find evidence of an ancient advanced lost civilization?

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Winston wrote:viewtopic.php?p=272940#p272940
starchild5 wrote:Winston was a white man.....He is a very old soul from ancient white civilization before the dark forces attacked... Most of the members here are old souls as well..they are waking up...
Starchild, so there was a white civilization before Ancient Greece and Rome too? What was it? Was it an ancient Aryan race? Were the Aryans white or brown skinned?

Btw, have you ever noticed that good authentic Indian food tastes divine and sacred? Why is that? How can spices and flavors taste divine? Is there something special in Indian cuisine?

Also, what do you think of Lemuria? Was it a spiritual rival to Atlantis? If so, could most of us be old souls from Lemuria?

If SE Asia is where Atlantis was, then why can't archaeologists excavate or dig to find evidence of an ancient advanced lost civilization?
Ancient Egypt could have been white. There was Carthage and the Phoencians and Crete. The arabs only spread over the middle east with the coming of islam.

Regarding Indian food, The traditional cannot be what it is now. Coriander originates in the Med region. Chili comes from latin america. Cumin comes from the middle east. So can the indian curries we know today be called 'authentic'? Who brought these spices to india? Perhaps arab traders.

Mr Patel's spice emporium bazaar may not have been what it is today even 500 years ago.

The most important ingredient of indian food, the chili, was brought to india by the white man
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chili_pepper
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:

No.No. I meant white civilization in distant galaxy on a different planet itself...Earth is a mere dead planet mined and raped..There is nothing special on earth now, it was great before the mining. Now, most races have been enslaved by dark forces/AI/Murphy Laws...The old souls are coming on earth to rescue their races from the darkness...

Earth is totally compromised by dark force...I'm talking about pre-atlantis and pre-lemuria time..off planet...

Like...Winston was an Old Soul in White Civilization moved higher up in dimension but the evolving species got enslaved by dark forces...he has now taken birth again to rescue his own kind...or something like that...not exactly sure...

So this is the way it is happening for almost all races...Old souls are coming down to pick their own kinds and rescue them. Earth was a total Silicon Planet...We came much later..Earth has nothing to do with us...We are carbon life form while earth is silicon...

If this sounds more like Star Trek and Star wars...well, Its hidden in plain sight thingy...when I say this...our minds automatically go back to movies and says...He is just writing-copying as in movies......ITS A PSY_OP...The history of white race is pretty much that's in star wars and star trek...Very smart move to put all truth in movies by dark forces...

The Original Million year old White Civilization was this...

White Race use to frequent Night Life Bars in different planets ..like this below..

The Older The Soul..Like Winston..The more bar, girls, dancing atmosphere you will like...The most popular sport was Boxing...Boxing came from White Civilization..100% guaranteed

The equation is really simple here...

The more white race, white soul aka Winston embrace multiple women, bar life, bar girls, fighting spirit, exploration, travel...The more lively they will be...

White Race was allowed to keep multiple women...They thrive when they can take care of multiple women...Many Indian Aryan gods had 100s of wives for a reason...Infact, there is no Indian god which does not have Multiple wives...

Winston is not from Lemuria or Atlantis..He is from a different galaxy itself...just here to save his kind...That's why his body is very different...He time travels, crosses dimensions a lot while Asleep ..that's why due to frequent time travel...he loses sleep and skips breathing etc...

I have seen, read, met many many white guys in my life..but Winston is the embodiment of all that is white culture..because he is the oldest White Soul around...

He loves bars...Check

Freedom of speech is his essence...Check

He loves multiple women...Check..

He loves nightlife...Check

He loves martial arts..Check

He loves Philosophy, Conspiracy, star trek, star wars...Check..

He loves to travel, explore...Check

This may sound strange now, because we have not been interacting with multiple Alien species...but believe me...This trait is specific to white culture...many Aliens species are into different things...some do not like nightlife at all but they don't judge other Alien cultures...

------------

..Old India was also once Aryan...Most Gods in India are Aryan..They have blue eyes, blonde hair, blue body etc....I believe there are many different Aryan Races but has same base structure like Chinese, Korean and Japanese...They may look similar to outsiders but they are miles apart in culture and behavior etc

------------

Indian Food is meant fit for Royal's...Kings and Queen...Its a Divine Food of the Gods because they created it and gave it to humanity.

Most get to eat Indian Food in restaurants but if you eat in an Indian household cooked by an Indian women...It would be 1000 times more powerful.

Its so much work really to cook Indian Food...So many spices, so much cooking time...Its not like pizza or burger....It takes so much time and effort to master Indian food. Indian Food is also Aryan Food.

There were many Aryan Race's..NOT JUST ONE.....Subtle differences in cultures and behavior like Chinese, Korean, Japanese but to an outsider Alien race...They can be clubbed into single Aryan Race

--------------

I think Atlantis, Lemuria was an attempt to create the old white civilization on earth but was destroyed by dark forces but Winston soul is much older than that...Many members here have to be atleast from Atlantean age to understand this forum...

This forum cannot be for new souls....They will not get its essence ...Its not just about women alone or freedom alone or money alone or conspiracy alone...Its about a Culture of a Species..

Winston is trying to define The Culture of an Ancient Species.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This sounds like me.

16 Ways to tell if you are an old soul

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynZdBkgU0aA[/youtube]