Shiva/Yahweh the Deceiver

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Shiva/Yahweh the Deceiver

Post by 69ixine »

And if you say in your heart, ‘How shall we know the word which the LORD has not spoken?’—when a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.deut 18:21-22
this overrides Jeremiah 18:8 especially since jeremiah himself was a false prophet according to the torah that falsely told of the everlasting destruction, becoming uninhabited waste and sinking of babylon by the medes.

saddam hussein rebuilt the walls of babylon and it has always been inhabited,it's called Hillah today in Iraq.
4Your territory shall extend from the wilderness and Lebanon to the great River Euphrates—all the land of the Hittites—and west as far as the Great Sea. 5No one shall stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so will I be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you. 6Be strong and courageous, for you shall give these people the inheritance of the land that I swore to their fathers I would give them.…
I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses.Joshua 1:3
this is a false prophecy and joshua lost against various canaanite peoples and could not drive them out.
there is also the issue that the itineraries of deuteronomy and numbers contradict each other,something expounded upon in detail by phd steven dimattei.

also What transpires on the day Moses sets up and anoints the Tabernacle: Aaron and his sons are anointed as Yahweh’s priests and shut in the Tent of Meeting for a 7 day ordination or Israel’s 12 chieftains present sacrificial offerings to Yahweh, 1 a day for the following 12 days? (Ex 40:1-17; Lev 8-9 vs Num 7)?So while Aaron and sons were enclosed in the Tent of Meeting from 1/1/2 to 1/8/2 in the Leviticus 8-9 tradition, so that no sacrifices were being offered during this purificatory ordination period of 7 days, sacrifices were being offered during this time period and the Aaronid priests were active according to the Numbers 7 tradition.
james says 'For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone” (James 1:13)'but Ezekiel says YHWH does tempt others with evil by saying '

Ezekiel 14:9
“And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.”

King James Version (KJV)

this is a contradiction.2 peter 39The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

yet yhwh also says :And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

Isaiah 6:9-12
**there is also the issue that yahweh is a deceiver in that he openly tells his prophets like Isaiah and Jesus (**Matthew 13:13-15)to deceive

So here we see that Jesus was deceiving certain people by speaking in parables so that they won't (and God forbid!) REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN!

Also in...

2 Thessalonians 2:11

11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie

So God will delude people so that they can believe lies?

and He also says King James 2000 Bible Jeremiah 23:39 Therefore, behold, I, even I, will utterly forget (Nasha) you, and I will forsake you, and the city that I gave you and your fathers, and cast you out of my presence:

Lets read the Hebrew with Transliteration in english.
לָכֵן הִנְנִי וְנָשִׁיתִי אֶתְכֶם נָשֹׁא וְנָטַשְׁתִּי אֶתְכֶם וְאֶת־הָעִיר אֲשֶׁר נָתַתִּי לָכֶם וְלַאֲבוֹתֵיכֶם מֵעַל פָּנָי

läkhën hin'niy w'näshiytiy et'khem näsho w'nä†ash'Tiy et'khem w'et-häiyr ásher nätaTiy läkhem w'laávôtëykhem mëal Pänäy

The Hebrew word (nä†ash) pronounced as ‘Nashah’ has the following meanings:

to beguile, deceive
A)(Niphal) to be beguiled
B)(Hiphil) to beguile, deceive
C)(Qal) utterly (infinitive)

As you have read the word ‘Nashah’ means deceive, beguile and so forth. But when we read English Bible translations for Jer. 23:39 all of them use the word ‘forget?’ Why don’t they give the true meaning, why do they have distort the verse and lie to people? Let’s now bring forth evidence from Hebrew Lexicons for the word ‘Nasha’ and see what the true meaning is. Before we proceed further let’s first show The Hebrew word “Nashah” :

Hebrew word Nashah for Jeremiah 23 39

Professor Mark Roncace comments on Jeremiah 23:39 as well, and says the following:

“The word… itself has certain connotations and echoes in the book of Jeremiah where it appears four other times (4:10; 23:39; 29:8; 49:16). In 4:10 the prophet accuses Yahweh of deception by promising peace and then bringing destruction. Thus, one would as John calvin suggested see the withdrawal of Babylonians as ‘God for a time permit[ting]’ the people ‘to be deceived by fortunate event’ (Commentaries on the Book of the Prophet Jeremiah and the Lamentations [ed. And trans. John Owen; 5 vols.; Grand rapids: Eerdmans, 1950], 4:367). In fact, in 23:39 Yahweh declares ‘I will deceive (Nashah) you and cast you away from my presence.’ One wonders if deception originates within oneself, as 37:9 suggests, or with Yahweh?”
It is clear crystal from all this evidence that Yahweh is a deceiver. When the verse (Jeremiah 23:39) is not distorted, it reads like this:

Jeremiah 23:39 Therefore, behold, I, even I, will utterly DECEIVE (Nashah) you, and I will forsake you, and the city that I gave you and your fathers, and cast you out of my presence.

Source: http://www.blueletterbible.org/tmp_dir/ ... -2544.html

Yahweh Deceives
1 Kings 22:20-22: 20 And the LORD said, ‘Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?’ “One suggested this, and another that. 21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, ‘I will entice him.’22 ” ‘By what means?’ the LORD asked. “‘I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,’ he said.” ‘You will succeed in enticing him,’ said the LORD. ‘Go and do it.’ Here we see that the man said that he would resort to lying in order to entice Ahab and God supported the idea and told him to go ahead and do it!
Here is another beautiful verse where Yahweh asks someone to be deceived by his own command. Someone people may not be familiar with the word ‘entice,’ it means ‘deceive.’ So in other words Yahweh is asking who will deceive Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead. This passage is clear, Yahweh is a deceiver.
Professor George Alexander Kennedy says the following on the passage:
…words for eloquence, speaking, and persuading in the Hebrew text of the Old Testament, there is no Hebrew transitive verb to express the thought ‘He persuades someone’ in a positive sense. The closest is the verb pata, which carries the connotation of enticement, seduction, and deception. Even the Lord is said to engage occasionally in this kind of rhetoric (1 kings 22:20-22; 2 Chronicles 18:19-21; Ezekiel 14:9). Active persuasion in this sense is generally thought of as negative.
John Calvin also comments on the verse and says:
“…mysteries according to your carnal, foolish understanding. What? When God calls Satan the agent of his vengeance and gives him a public command to deceive, does this differ from mere permission? The voice of God is clear. ‘Who will entice Ahab?’ And there is no obscurity when he commands Satan, ‘You are to entice him, and you shall succeed; go out and do so’ (1 Kings 22:20,22).”
Yahweh Deceives
Ezekiel 14:9-11: 9 ” ‘And if the prophet is enticed to utter a prophecy, I the LORD have enticed that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and destroy him from among my people Israel. 10 They will bear their guilt-the prophet will be as guilty as the one who consults him. 11 Then the people of Israel will no longer stray from me, nor will they defile themselves any-more with all their sins. They will be my people, and I will be their God, declares the Sovereign LORD.’ “
God is punishing him for a crime that He deceived him to do in the first place? Interesting indeed!
Professor James L. Crenshaw says:
“Jeremiah complained bitterly that God had overpowered him and seduced him in the same way a virgin is raped (Jeremiah 20:7), and Ezekiel employed the verb to describe God;s deception of his prophets (Ezekiel 14:9). Within wisdom literature the verb assumed special significance it describes a foolish person who is mislead. In Psalm 78:36 the word refers to flattery, the means of deceit, and stands in synonymous parallelism with kazab, to lie.”
John M. Reed also comments on the passage:
In Ezekiel 14:9 Yahweh says: ‘ And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and I will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.’ Yahweh is more than just a liar; he’s also a deceiver in the Book of Ezekiel. Stating a falsehood is bad enough, but to then purposefully deceive is escalation from passive act of lying, to an aggressive act of harmful deception. Yahweh is violating another of his Ten commandment is an injunction against lying, but Yahweh conveniently disregards the laws that he established, whenever he feels the whimsical need to do so.
then there is another contradiction in the bible which claims the israelites didn't enter moabite territory,when the entire book of deutereonomy is in moab across the arnon:Then they journeyed through the wilderness and went around the land of Edom and the land of Moab and arrived on the east side of the land of Moab and camped on the other side of the Arnon. But they did not enter the territory of Moab, for the Arnon was the boundary of Moab.judges 11:18

6 Then flew unto me one of the seraphim, with a glowing stone in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar;
ז וַיַּגַּע עַל-פִּי--וַיֹּאמֶר, הִנֵּה נָגַע זֶה עַל-שְׂפָתֶיךָ; וְסָר עֲוֺנֶךָ, וְחַטָּאתְךָ תְּכֻפָּר. 7 and he touched my mouth with it, and said: Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin expiated.
ח וָאֶשְׁמַע אֶת-קוֹל אֲדֹנָי, אֹמֵר, אֶת-מִי אֶשְׁלַח, וּמִי יֵלֶךְ-לָנוּ; וָאֹמַר, הִנְנִי שְׁלָחֵנִי. 8 And I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then I said: 'Here am I; send me.'
ט וַיֹּאמֶר, לֵךְ וְאָמַרְתָּ לָעָם הַזֶּה: שִׁמְעוּ שָׁמוֹעַ וְאַל-תָּבִינוּ, וּרְאוּ רָאוֹ וְאַל-תֵּדָעוּ. 9 And He said: 'Go, and tell this people: hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.
י הַשְׁמֵן לֵב-הָעָם הַזֶּה, וְאָזְנָיו הַכְבֵּד וְעֵינָיו הָשַׁע: פֶּן-יִרְאֶה בְעֵינָיו וּבְאָזְנָיו יִשְׁמָע, וּלְבָבוֹ יָבִין וָשָׁב--וְרָפָא לוֹ. 10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they, seeing with their eyes, and hearing with their ears, and understanding with their heart, return, and be healed.'
יא וָאֹמַר, עַד-מָתַי אֲדֹנָי; וַיֹּאמֶר עַד אֲשֶׁר אִם-שָׁאוּ עָרִים מֵאֵין יוֹשֵׁב, וּבָתִּים מֵאֵין אָדָם, וְהָאֲדָמָה, תִּשָּׁאֶה שְׁמָמָה. 11 Then said I: 'Lord, how long?' And He answered: 'Until cities be waste without inhabitant, and houses without man, and the land become utterly waste,
יב וְרִחַק יְהוָה, אֶת-הָאָדָם; וְרַבָּה הָעֲזוּבָה, בְּקֶרֶב הָאָרֶץ. 12 And the LORD have removed men far away, and the forsaken places be many in the midst of the land.
יג וְעוֹד בָּהּ עֲשִׂרִיָּה, וְשָׁבָה וְהָיְתָה לְבָעֵר: כָּאֵלָה וְכָאַלּוֹן, אֲשֶׁר בְּשַׁלֶּכֶת מַצֶּבֶת בָּם--זֶרַע קֹדֶשׁ, מַצַּבְתָּהּ. {פ} 13 And if there be yet a tenth in it, it shall again be eaten up; as a terebinth, and as an oak, whose stock remaineth, when they cast their leaves, so the holy seed shall be the stock thereof.' {P}

we basically see two things which contradict core tenents of christianity here,1.Yahweh is openly telling his prophets to deceive lest his people convert and be healed or forgiven and 2.blood is not neccesary for expatiation of sin in the bible

Yahweh also deceives by telling the king of assyria a certain report so he will be killed.

Isaiah 37:6-7

Isaiah said to them, "Tell your master, 'This is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid of what you have heard-those words with which the underlings of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me. Listen! I am going to put a spirit in him so that when he hears a certain report, he will return to his own country, and there I will have him cut down with the sword.' "

Jeremiah 4:10

Then I said, "Ah, Sovereign LORD, how completely you have deceived (nasha) this people and Jerusalem by saying, 'You will have peace,' when the sword is at our throats."
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: shiva/yahweh the deceiver

Post by 69ixine »

shiva and lilith-lalita are the satanic dark side of ea/yahweh/enki/shekhinah

they're the same entity

ahura mazda seems right in rejecting the Vedic gods of evil,all other gods or daevas like seth/yahweh/saturn/shiva are false deceptive gods .

they hate humanity so badly.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts