Anthony Peake - Are We Dead & in the Bardo Afterlife State? Deja Vu & Cheating the Ferryman Hypothesis

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Anthony Peake - Are We Dead & in the Bardo Afterlife State? Deja Vu & Cheating the Ferryman Hypothesis

Post by Winston »

Wanna hear the most mind blowing, creepy Afterlife hypothesis ever? Warning: This is one that will keep you up at night and creep you out! What if we are all dead and in an afterlife state already where we have our life review in real time and given the chance to relive our life and make different decisions? Like in the movie "Groundhog Day"?

It sounds absolutely bonkers of course, but this brilliant captivating British speaker named Anthony Peake believes it to be true. He calls it the "Cheating the Ferryman" hypothesis and says it's the true reason why 70 percent of people have Deja Vu experiences. He said the ancient Greeks taught this too, and that there is evidence for it from quantum physics and neurology, especially from those with brain epilepsy seizures. Check out his podcasts and lectures below. His voice is very captivating and gripping and will grab your attention and blow your mind at the same time!

Here's two short concise summaries of his Cheating the Ferryman hypothesis, taken from from clips of his interviews.

His full interview on Red Ice Radio.

His full interview on The Moore Show.

What do you all think? Isn't that the most creepy mind blowing theory of the Afterlife ever? That we are already in it? That we all dead and in some bardo afterlife plane where we get to relive our life and correct our mistakes?

What if this were actually true? Wouldn't you be totally creeped out? Wouldn't chills run up your spine big time? lol. Wouldn't you feel like you were on a psychedelic acid trip? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Anthony Peake - Are We All Dead & in the Afterlife Now? Deja Vu & Cheating the Ferryman Hypothesis

Post by Winston »

You can also visit Anthony Peake's website and forum at:

http://www.anthonypeake.com

He has about a dozen books on Amazon.com too if you wanna look him up. Many of them are best sellers.

Some questions I posted for him on YouTube that I may post on his forum or email to him:

Anthony, I have a question. Are only people who have deja vu reliving their lives, or is everyone including those who never have deja vu? Aren't some here for the first time? Aren't some just AI or video game characters? I've seen people vanish around corners so you gotta wonder.

Anthony, I don't understand a few things. First, most people's lives are not epic and adventurous like Luke Skywalker or Indiana Jones or James Bond. They live a very mundane life that consists of working and raising a family and then retiring. What would be the point of reliving that, especially if no major mistakes were made and life were just a routine for them? Second, what about children in third world countries who die young of malnutrition, starvation or disease? What would be the point of them reliving that? No one would want to relive that of course. Especially if there was nothing they could have done to change anything. My guess is that either those people had very bad karma, or they just ascended from the animal kingdom and given the worst life to start out with. What do you think?

Anthony, it seems you always reference the movie "Groundhog Day" but there are several others that depict your thesis that you don't seem to know about, such as "Before I Fall" from 2017 and "The Discovery" from 2017 with Robert Redford. There's also "Jacob's Ladder" from 1990 which is very spooky. And also "Edge of Tomorrow" with Tom Cruise of course, which is more sci fi. Can you watch these movies and comment on them in your next podcast? Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Anthony Peake - Are We All Dead & in the Afterlife Now? Deja Vu & Cheating the Ferryman Hypothesis

Post by Winston »

Public lecture by Anthony Peake that will leave you speechless and spellbound about his unusual Afterlife hypothesis called Cheating the Ferryman, and his Daemon theory!

"On Saturday 11th May 2013 I gave a talk for Awakened State at the Teviot Theatre in Edinburgh. I am of the opinion that this remains the best lecture I have ever done to explain exactly what I mean by my concept of "Cheating The Ferryman". "

APLS - 001 Anthony Peake Lecture Series - "Cheating The Ferryman" Edinburgh. May 2013

Some bookstore club lectures by Anthony Peake about the nature of consciousness and time. Also very mind blowing and interesting. His voice has a way of grabbing your mind and attention. lol

Anthony Peake interview on The Edge TV Show in the UK with Theo Chalmers. Split into 11 parts. He explains why the conventional explanations for Deja Vu don't fit the phenomenon.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... E513369BAB

"Can there ever be a rationally satisfying and scientifically based explanation as to what happens to consciousness at the point of death?

I believe that there can be and that this explanation in no way invalidates long held religious beliefs about life after death.

The way in which we "Cheat the Ferryman" as I like to term my theory, lies deep within the structures of the brain itself - an area where thought itself touches upon the very building blocks of reality..."

www.anthonypeake.com

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have any of you had any Deja Vu experiences? If so, how often? Any examples worth sharing?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What if Peake is right? Wouldnt that run shivers down your spine and keep u up all night? Lol

Have any of you seen the Robert Redford movie "The Discovery" from 2017? It was based on Anthony Peake's afterlife theory it seems. Its a good movie, very original and different from typical afterlife movies. It has a great plot twist at the end too. Will run chills down your spine.

Have u ever felt chills down your spine? Don't u guys love that feeling? Lol

Remember at the end of the movie "Sixth Sense" when Bruce Willis realized he was dead the whole time? Didn't that moment send chills down your spine? Lol. Love that! It was so rad.

Btw have amy of u seen that 1990 movie "Jacob's Ladder" where a guy dies in the Vietnam war and then is in some afterlife dimension where he doesn't know hes dead and thinks hes back home in America? There are several scenes in it that also run chills down your spine. If u havent seen it and want to see a scary classic, you should. Its one of those creepy films that stays with u afterward. Lol. Love that. Creepy as hell. Lol

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Anthony Peake - Are We All Dead & in the Bardo State? Deja Vu & Cheating the Ferryman Hypothesis

Post by Winston »

Matt talks about the Bardo State between lives that is mentioned in "The Tibetan Book of the Dead" and the theory that we are already in the Bardo state now, like Anthony Peake posited, and that was depicted in the horror movie "Jacob's Ladder". Very creepy thought and theory for sure. The kind that runs chills down your spine.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Anthony Peake - Are We All Dead & in the Bardo State? Deja Vu & Cheating the Ferryman Hypothesis

Post by Winston »

Another video by Matt about the Bardo state and how the Tibetan Book of the Dead talks about it.

Creepy Twilight Zone like movie from 1972 starring Lloyd Bridges called "Haunts of the Very Rich" about a group of rich people in the Bardo state where nothing makes sense and everything is a let down and contradiction designed to frustrate you, much like this world is. Kind of makes you wonder if we are in the Bardo state now. Or at least the real souls here are.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Anthony Peake - Are We Dead & in the Bardo Afterlife State? Deja Vu & Cheating the Ferryman Hypothesis

Post by Winston »

Here's another Bardo movie called "Stay" starring Ryan Gosling. It's about a guy who gets up from a car wreck and enters the Bardo state but doesn't know he is dying on the floor. Ewan McGregor plays his therapist during the Bardo state. It's pretty good. Here's the trailer:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0371257/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_8

Also, see "Haunts of the Very Rich" I posted above. It's only an hour and 13 minutes long. The island in it is very similar to our world, where nothing makes sense and things keep getting worse and worse, from the moment the couple discovers the snake in their bed. And false hope always turns to disappointment. Just like in our world or matrix. It's very creepy, like a long Twilight Zone episode. Perhaps it's a clue or breadcrumb about the nature of our illusory world and how it may be a Bardo state? Here's the link again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnJC9Qjk0Qo