Russian attitude toward suffering vs American

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Russian attitude toward suffering vs American

Post by Winston »

Btw heres something interesting. Its a short video about the famous russian author Fyodor Dostoyevsky and his insights on the nature of human suffering. Its very deep and true. I agree with his observations.

This just goes to show how authentic russians are. They do not deny suffering like americans do and try to fill their heads with positive thoughts all day. Instead they embrace it and accept it and try to understand it and make it meaningful. Thats a more real way of dealing with it. They also try to celebrate suffering and chaos by drinking a toast to it over vodka too. In a sense it liberates you when you do that. You no longer always try to control and push away suffering like Americans do.

Thats why i felt so liberated in Russia you see. The authenticity and soulfulness of people there was unlike anything you could find in America. And incidentally, most Russian women i met have read Dostoyevsky too so they understand all this and thus are more authentic soulful women too. See how different the Russian soul is? You never hear about this in the media.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne