This video will blow you away, no words can describe it!

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

This video will blow you away, no words can describe it!

Post by Winston »

This video will blow you away, no words can describe it or do justice to its implications!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqWfca9fCsw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfNvGIAGxU0
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Really good presentation, actually describing things I have been researching and discovering myself. I downloaded the entire movie, Esoteric Agenda, off of a bittorrent site. Haven't watched it yet as it's 2 hours but looks good. I'm not sure about the Earth chakra locations though...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S wrote:Really good presentation, actually describing things I have been researching and discovering myself. I downloaded the entire movie, Esoteric Agenda, off of a bittorrent site. Haven't watched it yet as it's 2 hours but looks good. I'm not sure about the Earth chakra locations though...
I'm not sure about a lot of things. But the film presents a lot of interesting possibilities. It makes sense that the Earth's crown chakra would be in Tibet, since that's one of the highest spiritual vortexes.

Try watching the sequel "Kymatica". It's on YouTube. And it goes deep into man projecting his dark nature onto the world and its leaders. It's very deep, and describes things I've felt all along, such as the universe being a conscious organism. The part about not obeying the law because your name is in CAPS is very iffy and impractical though. I'd skip that part.

There is a part about sexual suppression causing abnormal behavior in society, that makes sense. It's quoted from Wilhelm Reich. I'll try to find the exact quote and post it here.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is the quote:

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Reich

* The suppression of natural sexual gratification leads to various kinds of substitute gratifications. Natural aggression, for example, becomes brutal sadism which then is an essential mass-psychological factor in imperialistic wars.
o Ch. 1 : Ideology As Material Power, Section 4 : The Social Function of Sexual Suppression

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

So, how can we use this knowledge for practical purposes?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ladislav wrote:So, how can we use this knowledge for practical purposes?
Did you even watch the videos? If not, how can you grow and learn?

By focusing only on the practical, you limit yourself to the physical plane only, and ignore the higher planes.

The video explains how love and fear vibrate at different frequencies and what science has discovered about it, and what that does for you as well as for mankind. It's message obviously is to live in love, not fear.

What you want to do with that is up to you.

This is about a revolution in consciousness, not practical material things. If you can't see the difference, then you aren't ready for such knowledge yet. A change in consciousness affects your health, lifestyle and also richochets on the rest of society cause we all share a common collective consciousness. Ever heard of the "hundredth monkey effect"? Look it up.

Watch the video several times and digest its info. I've seen it multiple times already. It's a lot to take in. But I'm betting you didn't even bother to watch it, yet again. It's like your mind has an aversion to opening up to new knowledge. Why can't you be more open and look at possibilities?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ladislav,
Btw, if you're attuned to "lower awareness" as Steve Pavlina calls it, you can only see practical things, and it is hard to explain to you how you can implement higher truths in your life since you are not attuned to "higher awareness".

If, as some quantum physicists say, consciousness is the CREATOR of reality, then our awareness/consciousness level has EVERYTHING to do with our life and reality, including our practical world as well. After all, a change in consciousness richochets down into the lower practical areas of your life too.

There are benefits that can't be described with words too. But again, if you aren't at that level, you can't truly understand or appreciate such things.

Although you have a lot of knowledge, wisdom, intelligence and experience, I would surmise that your mind is simply not attuned to the world of "possibilities", to those planes where the creative forces of the universe lie...

But of course, if that's so, then this post will have no meaning for you either. So what can I say? lol