Could we only have been who we are now?

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

Could we only have been who we are now?

Post by Boner_Jones »

You could only come from one sperm out of millions. And you could only come from one egg.

They both had to meet so that you could exist.

What were the chances of that one sperm and egg joining together at a particular time to become the person who is you?

And if your parents had decided to mate at another time, that would mean that sperm and egg wouldn't join, probably ever.

So if that sperm and egg hadn't met at that time what were the chances they would have met at another time to create you? almost zero...

...then you probably couldn't have existed at all... BUT...

...could you ONLY have existed in the body you now have?

Or could you exist in another body having the same essence that inhabits your present body?

then it wouldn't matter what sperm or egg you came from, wouldn't it?

So then...there was never a time when we hadn't existed...

peace out

~ Boner Jones

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow I don't know what to say. I don't think such a question can ever be answered. I will run it by my spiritual advisor though, and see what she says.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Return to “Deep Philosophical Discussions”