Momopi, I have a theory about you, is it correct?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Momopi, I have a theory about you, is it correct?

Post by Winston »

Momopi,
I have a theory.

You said that the elite are smarter than us and know what's best and are justified in killing innocent people for profit or to start a war, to protect their interests at stake.

That's your position, right?

If so, then deep down in your soul, you worship power and authority, not truth. Correct?

That means that you do not want to nor do you care, about conspiracies because the people that would be behind them are the elite and are better than us, and we have no right to know their secrets, right?

So in your view, if Al Qaeda did 9/11 with no government involvement, then the elite are protected. But if the elite, or criminal syndicate at the top levels of world government or whatever, are responsible for 9/11, then you don't want to know about it, because in your view, they are always in the right, and should not be exposed for their crimes by "lower class" independent researchers.

In other words, either the elite are telling the truth, or you don't want to know about it cause you believe that they are better than us and we do not deserve to know what they do.

Is my theory about you correct?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Here's my theory: the government conspires to dumb us down and here's the proof they made just for you:

http://milkquarious.com/

Gee, what would I do if I had power? Drop laser guided bombs on people I dislike? Now that's an idea.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Come on now. Those were serious questions. Why can't you just answer them and say which parts are correct and which parts aren't? Why the evasiveness? I'm always upfront about everything.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

p***y

Post by Master »

I agree. why do you back down? Dont put links. Answer the man!
Last edited by Master on January 7th, 2010, 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: p***y

Post by momopi »

Master wrote:I agree. why do you back down. Dont put links. Answer the man!
Read my commentary here:
http://www.happierabroad.com/phpBB2/vie ... php?t=6810
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

I disaprove of such mathetical way of nonsense

Post by Master »

I get it but to think this way is to be dead itself. One must enjoy oneself in stupidity and wasted time to think everything for profit is to create a greedy mind.

You consider yourself a philosopher?

I think if you dont fight, lose, help others, yourself, be right and wrong you will never enjoy the trivial things of life.