Is Derek Chauvin innocent?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Is Derek Chauvin innocent?

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I think when it comes to this topic that I largely agree with @MarcosZeitola that this is a one bird killing two stones kind of situation. Derek Chauvin is your typical abusive asshole cop who went too far and ended up killing someone. But I'm not defending George Floyd, he was an asshole as well.

I think @WanderingProtagonist might have been the one who suggested that the BLM movement just used this situation in order to make profit and to push the agenda of diversity bullshit which ultimately lead us down a road where free speech is further infringed upon.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

yick wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 5:30 am
galii wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 5:08 am

No you brought up Winston. I don't answer him when he aksks me anymore.
Which must pain you. :lol:
Let's feed your brain a bit more. Maybe it can make sense:
It makes no sense at all. Two different people, deaths and in two different legal jurisdictions.

The unfortunate death of George Floyd reminded of Tony Timpa. They police mocked him as he died. It took over three years for footage of the incident to be released.

https://www.reddit.com/r/awfuleverythin ... minded_of/
Not relevant.
Let's try this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUe-yiK ... lueQ%3D%3D
Will New George Floyd Autopsy Evidence Bring Derek Chauvin Retrial? W/ Jonna Spilbor & Arthur Aidala
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 7:07 am
I think when it comes to this topic that I largely agree with @MarcosZeitola that this is a one bird killing two stones kind of situation. Derek Chauvin is your typical abusive asshole cop who went too far and ended up killing someone. But I'm not defending George Floyd, he was an asshole as well.

I think @WanderingProtagonist might have been the one who suggested that the BLM movement just used this situation in order to make profit and to push the agenda of diversity bullshit which ultimately lead us down a road where free speech is further infringed upon.
Though I guess it is not fun to arrest fenta Floyd full of drugs resisting. How many years should Derek be in prison from your perspective?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

galii wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 7:24 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:

Though I guess it is not fun to arrest fenta Floyd full of drugs resisting. How many years should Derek be in prison from your perspective?
The rest of his life. f**k him. The police are cunts 9 times out of 10. I think the guy could've easily restrained him without needed to shove his knee on his throat.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

New documentary about George Floyd wants to ‘put the truth out there’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V10pan00nEg
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 7:31 am
galii wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

The rest of his life. f**k him. The police are cunts 9 times out of 10. I think the guy could've easily restrained him without needed to shove his knee on his throat.
I am not shure about it. I read one reason why they secured him that way is so in order he is not able to spit on the cops.

Qualified people don't want to be cops. The crime rate is very high because of the 'defund the police'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJFp4jefOO8&t=560s
FOUR LADY COPS Try Arresting Shoplifter
Jimmy Dore Show
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
galii wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

You can take the police out of the equation, but look how bad things are right now? Police in Blue States no longer give a shit at all.
However police are different everywhere, countries like Japan I doubt the cops ever have to use force BUT they also don't have to deal with violent individuals all the time either or people that just make them so pissed off that they just can't wait to kick their ass first chance they get.
Like I said before, I worked security and I dealt with plenty of Floyds. When I called the Sheriff Department, one of the female cops that showed up said "next time let them kill each other." That's how much cops hate dealing with these type of people on a regular basis and then knowing if something happens they'll get accused of racism.

Law enforcement is only as tough as society makes them. If you have a shitty society like how it is in America you get cops that will put their foot in your ass. Brazilian Cops, African cops, American cops, etc they all use force. in China you don't have to worry about a knee to the neck, they'll use a firing squad on you instead. Drug possession is a serious offensive in practically every Asian country. I don't know what Derek was thinking, maybe he was just having a bad day and not thinking. For all we know the Democrats probably told him to do it just so they can take advantage of the outcome. Look how hard they milked the situation when it turned into riots. What kind of Government tells their own people to burn up stuff, destroy businesses, take over entire neighborhoods like they did in the Chop Zone. Democrats knew how to play the whole situation and they manipulated the ever living hell out of it. THEN when Jan 6 came? They couldn't wait to exploit that too. Now there is evidence showing that the whole thing was a set up the Democrats planned with FBI agents. Whatever happens in 2024, it's going to be real huge come voting time.

When you think about the situation now, the west is a police State...A lot of problems are Fabricated problems which enables them to create a police force that can criminalize everyone.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on November 29th, 2023, 8:02 am, edited 7 times in total.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
galii wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

Imagine Fenta Floyd is trying to rape a girl. Would you prefer no cop coming or Derek?
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

galii wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 7:43 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
galii wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

Imagine Fenta Floyd is trying to rape a girl. Would you prefer no cop coming or Derek?
I don't think Pixel was trying to take sides.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 7:46 am
galii wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
galii wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

I think he does a bit. He puts Fenta Floyd on the same level as Derek. I think that is wrong. Derek did a bad job. The other is a criminal.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

SaudiArabia wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 8:10 am
galii wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 7:50 am
galii wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

I think he does a bit. He puts Fenta Floyd on the same level as Derek. I think that is wrong. Derek did a bad job. The other is a criminal.
Derek is also a criminal, you ignorant imbecile. Chauvin had a total of 18 documented complaints lodged against him and was implicated in three instances of police shootings, one of which resulted in a fatality. This guy is literally a murderer. He was issued two letters of reprimand for wrongdoing and was also implicated in tax evasion. It is not surprising that you have an interest in astronomy, considering your brain is from outer space.
Hey if you like Fenta Floyd. It is ok. We do not have to agree.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

SaudiArabia wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 8:20 am
galii wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 8:14 am
SaudiArabia wrote:
galii wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 7:50 am

Derek is also a criminal, you ignorant imbecile. Chauvin had a total of 18 documented complaints lodged against him and was implicated in three instances of police shootings, one of which resulted in a fatality. This guy is literally a murderer. He was issued two letters of reprimand for wrongdoing and was also implicated in tax evasion. It is not surprising that you have an interest in astronomy, considering your brain is from outer space.
So you are essentially so dimwitted that you believe you must prefer one over the other.

Got it
What sounds like a duck....

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskThe_Donald/ ... t_as_city/
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

SaudiArabia wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 8:26 am
galii wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 8:21 am
SaudiArabia wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 8:20 am
galii wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 8:14 am
SaudiArabia wrote:

So you are essentially so dimwitted that you believe you must prefer one over the other.

Got it
What sounds like a duck....

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskThe_Donald/ ... t_as_city/
You just confirmed that you're retarded. Good job
Thanks Fentaboy
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

November 28th, 2023, 8:44 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 4:03 pm
yick wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 3:27 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 3:18 pm
yick wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 3:06 pm

He's a murderer because he was sentenced for the murder of George Floyd - that is legally, factually and semantically correct.

You can be tried and sentenced for murder whilst serving under law enforcement if the arrest charge (the death of George Floyd), jury and then judge deems so, why not?

Do you think he's the first cop or prison officer to be sentenced for murder? Absolutely not.

You seem to be far too stupid to listen to the advice of moderators on this forum, we were threatened with sanctions, I stopped when asked, you have not. This is why you're going to get banned (again) whereas I won't.
Keep crying to mod like a little retarded bitch. Last I checked ad hominems are allowed in an on topic discussion. We’re talking about Floyd so it I don’t see what the problem is aside from the fact that you are ignorant cunt pertaining to this subject, but clearly has no problem shooting his mouth off before educating himself on the matter.

Innocent people go to prison all the time. There’s been multiple cases where guys were convicted of rape of murder and turned out to be innocent afterwards. These kind of stories show up in mainstream media all the time. Ya want examples ya dumb cunt?

Kyle Rittenhouse was proven to be innocent in court, and yet butt hurt leftists claim he’s a murderer. So to act like Chauvin’s case is clear cut and dry is laughable. He was charged with murder. Doesn’t mean it was justice. Doesn’t mean the court is infallible with it’s lying, hyper biased jury members. Doesn’t mean there aren’t blatantly obvious FACTS that fly in the face of that charge.
The mod in question @Pixel--Dude told us not to clutter this thread with your bullshit, did he not? And I was willing to let it go after a good nights sleep but you got so stung for being outed as the beast, nonce, sex pest (in your own words) as you are that you won't let it go, I am trying to let it go and you won't have it so what can I do but alert the mods that you won't listen to their demands when told to knock it off?

Obviously Chauvin wasn't innocent, had his neck on Floyd's neck for ten minutes, if you have a 220 pound plus man kneeling on your neck for nearly ten minutes then you are going to do great damage which is what the medical opinion in the court was - was it not? You're not a doctor, you wasn't a doctor or a medical expert at the trial, you don't know more than them on what damage was done to Floyd - the charge was murder and 12 people found him guilty with six white and two mixed race people being amongst the jury.

The facts are Chauvin was caught on camera abusing his position of power that lead to the death of George Floyd and he is now where he is, if innocent people who had been charged with crimes and then jailed would have had video evidence of them NOT committing those crimes then they wouldn't get charged, never mind sent to jail - are you this stupid naturally or are you doing this as some kind of online role play?

'Lying hyper biased jury members' you sound quite deranged, do you know who was the jury? I don't think you do, you are now just ranting away like an idiotic madman, calm down and stick with the facts.
“The mod in question told us not to clutter the thread with your bullshit”. That’s actually not what the mod said. You’re really good at making stuff up, liar. You said you were gonna go for 600 hundred pages. Lie. You said you were gonna stay up all night. Lie. You said whoever left was a cunt, but you won’t admit that you are. Another lie. You’re a f***ing lying bitch.

“Which was the medical opinion in court” And the something called new MEDICAL evidence came later showing that he didn’t die from asphyxiation. You are clearly too utterly retarded to simply comprehend that. Btw, Derek Chauvin’s weight was 140 pounds. You ARE waaaaaaay off you ignorant cunt. Derek Chauvin was skinny AF.

Bringing up video evidence is hilarious argument for clear cut and dry. The Kyle Rittenhouse self defense shootings were all on video as well. Yet dumbass leftists like yourself scream murder before and after the innocent verdict. Nick Sandman was on video proven yet massively defamed and CNN ended up having to pay him millions. Numerous crimes have been caught on video ya braindead dumbfuck that that are still getting lied about and skewed.

“Do you know who was the jury?” Do you know anything about this case? Did you bother to check Chauvin’s weight before sounding like an ignorant cunt? 220 pounds :lol: You do realize that jury members get intimidated right? When the George Floyd riots broke out you think jury members aren’t gonna think about getting killed for a verdict you butthurt leftist cunts don’t like. A journalist was caught trying to dox the jury members in the kyle rittenhouse case, which is illegal. You think that wasn’t an intimidation tactic. And one jury member admitted that he was a blm activist. The leftist dipshit judge on the Trump case said juries get things wrong all the time, yet you’re acting like they’re nearly infallible. Anyway, I’m not interested in Fentany Floyd debate because clearly you are completely ignorant cunt that is just repeating talking points and buzzwords like a typical leftist shit stain. So enjoy the last words ya dumb cunt.
lol Total Ownage :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's why I said in my last post I made commenting on what you said regarding the evidence. I wonder what's going to happen now. How many people are aware of this? And all the money his family got what happens with that? Seems like they gave them a lot of money for his death. Plus Chav's girlfriend or wife ended up leaving him because of what happened, I wonder if she knows the true story now. A lot of people made loads of money off his death.
Yick had to go back and google everything because he doesn’t know shit. His response was so weak I hardly want to bother with a response. Chauvin is probably screwed because of the court of public opinion. The average dumbass such as Yick probably saw a 30 second clip on the BBC or CNN, watched a CNN panel full of libtards scream raaycism, police bootality, blm etc… and made up his mind. Funny though how leftists, when it’s something about the white supremacist boogeyman they’re always screaming about, will actually do diligent research and dig up someone saying the N word 20 years ago in one of their texts or something and scream bloody murder. In a case like this, the BS narrative is good enough for the average dumbass sheep. Just like Ahmaud Arbery case. They said he he was a good boy and was just “jogging.” :lol: :lol:
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

SaudiArabia wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 3:52 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 3:17 pm
November 28th, 2023, 8:44 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 4:03 pm
yick wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 3:27 pm

The mod in question @Pixel--Dude told us not to clutter this thread with your bullshit, did he not? And I was willing to let it go after a good nights sleep but you got so stung for being outed as the beast, nonce, sex pest (in your own words) as you are that you won't let it go, I am trying to let it go and you won't have it so what can I do but alert the mods that you won't listen to their demands when told to knock it off?

Obviously Chauvin wasn't innocent, had his neck on Floyd's neck for ten minutes, if you have a 220 pound plus man kneeling on your neck for nearly ten minutes then you are going to do great damage which is what the medical opinion in the court was - was it not? You're not a doctor, you wasn't a doctor or a medical expert at the trial, you don't know more than them on what damage was done to Floyd - the charge was murder and 12 people found him guilty with six white and two mixed race people being amongst the jury.

The facts are Chauvin was caught on camera abusing his position of power that lead to the death of George Floyd and he is now where he is, if innocent people who had been charged with crimes and then jailed would have had video evidence of them NOT committing those crimes then they wouldn't get charged, never mind sent to jail - are you this stupid naturally or are you doing this as some kind of online role play?

'Lying hyper biased jury members' you sound quite deranged, do you know who was the jury? I don't think you do, you are now just ranting away like an idiotic madman, calm down and stick with the facts.
“The mod in question told us not to clutter the thread with your bullshit”. That’s actually not what the mod said. You’re really good at making stuff up, liar. You said you were gonna go for 600 hundred pages. Lie. You said you were gonna stay up all night. Lie. You said whoever left was a cunt, but you won’t admit that you are. Another lie. You’re a f***ing lying bitch.

“Which was the medical opinion in court” And the something called new MEDICAL evidence came later showing that he didn’t die from asphyxiation. You are clearly too utterly retarded to simply comprehend that. Btw, Derek Chauvin’s weight was 140 pounds. You ARE waaaaaaay off you ignorant cunt. Derek Chauvin was skinny AF.

Bringing up video evidence is hilarious argument for clear cut and dry. The Kyle Rittenhouse self defense shootings were all on video as well. Yet dumbass leftists like yourself scream murder before and after the innocent verdict. Nick Sandman was on video proven yet massively defamed and CNN ended up having to pay him millions. Numerous crimes have been caught on video ya braindead dumbfuck that that are still getting lied about and skewed.

“Do you know who was the jury?” Do you know anything about this case? Did you bother to check Chauvin’s weight before sounding like an ignorant cunt? 220 pounds :lol: You do realize that jury members get intimidated right? When the George Floyd riots broke out you think jury members aren’t gonna think about getting killed for a verdict you butthurt leftist cunts don’t like. A journalist was caught trying to dox the jury members in the kyle rittenhouse case, which is illegal. You think that wasn’t an intimidation tactic. And one jury member admitted that he was a blm activist. The leftist dipshit judge on the Trump case said juries get things wrong all the time, yet you’re acting like they’re nearly infallible. Anyway, I’m not interested in Fentany Floyd debate because clearly you are completely ignorant cunt that is just repeating talking points and buzzwords like a typical leftist shit stain. So enjoy the last words ya dumb cunt.
lol Total Ownage :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's why I said in my last post I made commenting on what you said regarding the evidence. I wonder what's going to happen now. How many people are aware of this? And all the money his family got what happens with that? Seems like they gave them a lot of money for his death. Plus Chav's girlfriend or wife ended up leaving him because of what happened, I wonder if she knows the true story now. A lot of people made loads of money off his death.
The average dumbass such as Yick probably saw a 30 second clip on the BBC or CNN, watched a CNN panel full of libtards scream raaycism, police bootality, blm etc… and made up his mind. Funny though how leftists, when it’s something about the white supremacist boogeyman they’re always screaming about, will actually do diligent research and dig up someone saying the N word 20 years ago in one of their texts or something and scream bloody murder. In a case like this, the BS narrative is good enough for the average dumbass sheep. Just like Ahmaud Arbery case. They said he he was a good boy and was just “jogging.” :lol: :lol:

Derek Dude was convicted for his precise actions:

Conviction(s)

2 counts of deprivation of rights under color of law

The deprivation of rights under color of law is a federal criminal offense which occurs when any person, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person on any U.S. territory or possession to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States

1 count of unintentional second-degree murder

Unintentional second-degree murder is defined as a murder in which the prosecution is not required to prove intent, but only that the defendant committed a felony causing another person's death.

1 count of third-degree murder

Third-degree murder in Minnesota is defined as when a perpetrator engages in an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, or engaging in a drug deal resulting in someone's death.

1 count of second-degree manslaughter

Manslaughter is a crime in the United States. Definitions can vary among jurisdictions, but manslaughter is invariably the act of causing the death of another person in a manner less culpable than murder. Three types of unlawful killings constitute manslaughter. First, there is voluntary manslaughter which is an intentional homicide committed in "sudden heat of passion" as the result of adequate provocation. Second, there is the form of involuntary manslaughter which is an unintentional homicide that was committed in a criminally negligent manner.

2 counts of tax evasion

How is this even a topic? In his career, Chauvin had 18 complaints against him on official record and was involved in three police shootings, one of which was fatal. He received two letters of reprimand for misconduct.

On May 24, 2008, Chauvin was responding to a domestic violence call about 21-year-old man Ira Latrell Toles by the mother of his baby. He broke down the bathroom door and nearly killed unarmed Toles by beating him with his pistol and then shooting him twice at close range after he allegedly reached for an officer's gun.

On September 4, 2017, Chauvin was among officers responding to a complaint by the mother of two young children. Videos from the scene were said to show Chauvin hitting a 14-year-old black boy in the head with a flashlight so hard he required stitches, then holding him down with his knee for nearly 17 minutes, ignoring the boy's complaints that he could not breathe. Trying to avoid prejudice in the Floyd trial, the judge prohibited the prosecutors from raising the matter.

In late 2021, Chauvin admitted guilt to federal charges of infringing upon Floyd's civil rights through the utilization of excessive force and disregarding Floyd's critical medical needs. Generally, the individual in question is a contemptible person and has received a just outcome.

You're literally retarded, dude, seriously.

If I were to approach you and place a 200 lb dumbbell on your neck (considering that most physically fit individuals can exert a force greater than their own body weight), it is certain that you would experience significant difficulty breathing. Given my weight of over 220 lbs, which consists primarily of muscle, it is highly probable that you would not survive beyond 5 minutes in my presence. But you're so retarded that you claim you can't be held accountable for other people's bodily functions. This website appears to consist of individuals that possess a notably low level of intelligence.

Spamming Chauvin’s charges again and again just makes you look like a moron. Nobody’s disagreeing that those are the charges. The disagreement is that those charges are justified. You are clearly incredibly illiterate moron. If you want to go by the verdict. Then you must admit that Kyle Rittenhouse is innocent. You must also admit that your fellow blacks who sometimes are falsely charged with crimes must have been 100% still be guilty according to the court’s verdict at the time. Sadly, this is all too complicated for your literal pea brain to understand.

Also, prove that Chauvin using maximum force or Floyd’s neck. You can’t. From the unedited video feed it looks like Chauvin is barely even putting pressure on your boy Floyd. It looks like the knee is there just to keep him from trying to move around and nothing more. Those cops were incredibly patient with Floyd. Floyd was whining like a baby in police car and trying to slide out like a child. You clearly don’t know shit, but it’s obvious why you think what you do, dindu.